Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Stargate Guild
Who''s your favorite Goa''uld System Lord Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who''s your favorite Goa''uld System Lord?
Ra
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Apophis
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nirrti
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Heru'ur
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sokar
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Baal
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
Osiris
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yu
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Anubis
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Other
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Squirrelfang

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:54 pm
The Goa''uld have been the most prominent villains in the Stargate Universe, led by a feudal society controlled by the System Lords. What do you think of the System Lords as villains or individuals? Which is your favorite, or least favorite if you to post that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:51 pm
Until recently, Apophis had been my favourite. I love the rollercoaster ride he took us on... powerful system lord > defeated > dead > Sokar''s prisoner > in command of Sokar''s fleet > hugest fleet assembled. Then dead again, unfortunately.

But after last nights episode, I converted to Baal worship. Hiding out for about 9 months on Earth and they never even noticed? xd Not to mention the fact that he can actually work with them when he had to. And the non-Goa''uld-ish accent. heart wink  

Rhaella

Kazi-Kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:01 am
Lindelea
Until recently, Apophis had been my favourite. I love the rollercoaster ride he took us on... powerful system lord > defeated > dead > Sokar''s prisoner > in command of Sokar''s fleet > hugest fleet assembled. Then dead again, unfortunately.

But after last nights episode, I converted to Baal worship. Hiding out for about 9 months on Earth and they never even noticed? xd Not to mention the fact that he can actually work with them when he had to. And the non-Goa''uld-ish accent. heart wink
Yeah I felt the same until Friday's episode. Making a building as a bomb, now that is something to worship!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:35 pm
Was Hathor considered a system lord?  

cherryblossomjen

Squirrelfang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:18 pm
cherryblossomjen
Was Hathor considered a system lord?

Hathor was Ra's queen. I don't believe she was a System Lord in her own right.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:29 pm
Hathor's great. Too bad she was killed so quickly.

Kazi-Kun
Lindelea

Yeah I felt the same until Friday's episode. Making a building as a bomb, now that is something to worship!

I've been worshipping him ever since. Slightly blasphemous, but fitting all the same. xd

South African accent, btw. I think I have a new favourite actor! whee I only wish I had taped some of the older episodes with him. Damn that Apophis obsession!  

Rhaella

Largo rox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:16 pm
Anubis is the best. then baal. then i don't know who. pretty mad system lords.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:29 pm
Until Baal I absolutely hated the system lords. The first episode with Baal had me falling in love with him!!! XDDD It's sad, I know, but he's by far my favorite villain. The clones of him just make it that much better. Baal beats them all. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Karasu17

Dreambubbleburst

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:33 am
I love Baal! He's so cute! In the one where he is helping them to destroy the replicators he's like "I told you so! I know everything" Bless 'im! They de-gouldificate his voice in a new one dont they? I love South African accents.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:23 am
Yu, he is the oldest, honnable. Even helped the SGC, by letting Teal'c go free  

Zenzenmotto

Aged Gaian

1,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rhaella

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:16 pm
Yu's my second favourite now. I like the more complex system lords.

Dreambubbleburst
I love Baal! He's so cute! In the one where he is helping them to destroy the replicators he's like "I told you so! I know everything" Bless 'im! They de-gouldificate his voice in a new one dont they? I love South African accents.

Cute? surprised He didn't strike me as cute in Abyss.

Don't get me wrong; I worship the guy. But he's a bit too terrifying for me to consider him cute. xd Hot works for me, of course. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:23 pm
Baal definitely (and not just because he's the most attractive). I've always felt like the audiences connection with Baal was the strongest, and he was the most "human." And, when he helped save pretty much the entire galaxy in Season 8, that definitely was plus for him.

I've always had a feeling that Baal will eventually turn to the good side. We have yet to fully see that, but I think it may become clear sometime in the near future...  

SpiritKeeper

Independent Renegade

Thirteenth Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:56 pm
BAAL!!! Cute in a dangerous way!! I've always liked the dangerous ones... *Giggles* They are so Awesome!!! And the other one... Man.... I can't remember his name.... He appeared in about two, maybe four episodes... If anyone here watches Andromeda, You'll know the one I'm talking about. He playes Telemecus Rade(SP?!?!). Super hot/cute.. *Blushes* *Looks around, making sure Best Friend isn't watching..* He gets jealous when I go all fan-girly.. *Giggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:27 pm
After viewing the most recent SG-1 episode (I'm on the newest season) I have to say that Anubis just sucks...after what he did. My favorite system lord has to be Hathor, sorry that I can't say Baal is cute (i don't roll that way) but Damn is Hathor fricken Hot heart  

Gilded_Narcissus

Largo rox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:43 am
i think baal won  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items