Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*Vampires Requim* [FILLED] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raven deshoulieres

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Hey there, this is Raven Edwards. I'm looking for a li to semi lit male vampire role player. I may consider werewolves too. just pm me your character profile if you are interested. This will be a pm/instant msg based rp (preferably pm, but i'm also on aim and msn a lot!).

Here is my character bio format:

Name (gaia):
Character name:
Age of your character:
Race:
Biography:
Appearance:

Below is my character bio:

Name (gaia): Raven Deshoulieres
Character name: Raven Edwards
Race: Vampire
Biography: Born in Ierland. Her father moved away to Paris France when she was just 5 years old forcing her mother to put her in an orphanage. When she turned 18 she set out to find her father. Two years later, with a hot lead from an unknown person, she found herself on her father's door step. She was ushered in and at once knew that the name was her father. She was excited, but suddenly he over powered her, and turned her into what she is today. She murdered him that night and ran fast away from that house of torture and pain. She currently tours with the Symphony de Vampires (an underground symphony of immortals).
Appearance: She's about 5'5" and has long black hair. Her eyes are crimson in color, and her skin is ghostly white.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:23 pm
b]Name: Lancent

Character name: Lance

Age of your character: 19(ish)

Race: Vampire

Biography: Lance is a Vampire hunter. He spent most of his days huting the big name creatures who derived on the helpless. Although, some of his best friends were vampires them selves, Lance only hunted those who abused their abilities and terrorise others, those who feed sincelessly and form cults and enslave people. Lancent lost his being as a human when he was attacked by a powerful maiden. She had managed to infict the vampire ailment onto Lance's flesh multiple times. Although Lance had managed to kill her, he knew that being bitten so many times (even once) will kill him. He slit the throat of her carcus and drank of her blood, saving himself from a hellish death from the virus. Since then, Lance has been conducting experiments on himself to find a potion that will allow him to walk the day. He has almost succeeded, but stills continue to hunt renogade vampires and Lykins of all kinds during the night.

Appearance: (Have not drawn yet...)Very Short black hair with 2 long bangs going down face, dark skinned, yellow eyes (sometimes white, red or grey), Has wings (left wing of tranquillity(white) and right wing or Agony(black), products of self experimentations), a dark red serpant like tail(about 5-6 feet in length), 5'9 in hieght, 210 bls in weight. (Wings and tail are able to change shape at will)

Pet: Cocoa

Species: House Cat (shapeshifter)

Biography: Cocoa is a product of Lance's experiments. Cocoa is a genuiene accident, a prodigy to his own kind... a day walker. Dispite the fact that Cocoa was created using Lance's own blood, Cocoa does not feed off blood as means to survive, he has to consume normal food in which normal people eat. He has become Lance's hunting partner. What was not expected of this is the fact that Cocoa now has the ability to speak and read, and apparently has a attitude problem.

Appearence: (Have not drawn yet...) Cocoa is your average size, average weight house cat, Jet black coat with yellow eyes, has about 6-8 whiskers.  

raven deshoulieres

raven deshoulieres

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:43 pm
The night was cold, but she didn't even notice as she sat down on the park bench and waited. Waited for her next unsuspecting meal to pass by. Only the evil doer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:40 am
He had no idea what time it was, didn't bother to wear a watch. He only stood under the street lamp, his hands clutching the leash which held Cocoa captive to distance. He was looking around, his wings rapped around him forming what appeared to be a well tailored trench coat, the serpant-like tail swued slowly behind him. Lance was hungry, he thirst for the taste of some unfortunate soul passing by. He never like feeding though. Feeding from a person meant that he would pass on his ailment to his victum and unless they have drank some of his infected blood, would indeed die of a slow and painful death.

The festival was booming in the park this night, the smell of people everywhere at once. Lancent studied the festival from a great distance away. From where he stood, he had counted at least about twenty-three vampires who lingered amoung the crowd. Lance had not gone after any of them becuase they didn't seem at all brased to make prey. Lance redirected his gaze to a girl who sat on a park bench under an outdoor light post. She was beautiful. Lance couldn't help but study her ghostly features, those large crimson eyes and long black hair. He studied her a momment longer before turning his attention back to the festivities. He knew that something was going to happen tonight. He had sent his Cat Cocoa, who is also known to be his parnter in crime, into the gathering to spot any muts that may be out here. Lance knew that after spotting Cocoa making his way back to him, that something was up.

"There are about four, maybe five of them." Cocoa informed puasing the sit. "They know you're here."

"Well, I'm not Blade," Lance replied, scanning the crowd. He stepped slightly to the right, futher into the bushes reaching for his sythe. "How would they know who i am?"

"You make it known."

"Good point." Lance looked over to the maiden on the park bench. A man and woman jogging together down the path toward her. Maybe i should tell her to get out of here? He thought to himself.

"Why?"

Lance looked to Cocoa. He often forgets that Cocoa can read his thoughts. "I dunno."

"You like her, don't you?"  

Lancent

raven deshoulieres

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:34 am
Raven spotted a man and woman together coming right toward her. "perfect" she thought to herself. She got up slowly and put on a miserable sad face. " excuse me" she said the the jogging couple. " I seem to have lost my baby daughter. she's about this high and is 6 years old. I'm almost in hysterica about this. Please help me. The police are doing everything they can, but i just don't think it's enough. " The couple agreed and they jogged down an alley way to look. that's when Raven attacked and fed her thirst for blood. She knew that they were evil from the start. Both murderers out in the open. She walked back to the bench.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:46 am
"Well that's messed up!" Cocoa was saying.

Lance had to agree with that. That whench conned those people about something and then she killed them, didn't even bother to hide the bodies. It discusted Lance to see someone be so carseless as to leave bodies around for people to find. He eyed the festivities to see if anyone had noticed. No one seemed to be paying any attention to her direction. "I'm going to go have alittle chat with her."

"What about the five lykins in the crowd?"

"They're not making any sudden moves yet, they're still blending in. I think i can spare a few minutes to go decapitate her."

"Thought you liked her?"

"Not anymore." Lance took his sythe in hand. "Can you do me a favor?"

"About the bodies?" Cocoa instantly became happy. "Can i eat them?"

"Drag them some place where you won't be seen. If the CIA Vets catch you, i can't do much to help."

"You wouldn't need to." Cocoa ran off and Lance headed over to the lonely maiden. He kept his sythe concealed behind him, though he had no intention of leing her walk off, he'd at least talk to her before he kills her, he may just be able to get information about the location of some underground cults.  

Lancent

raven deshoulieres

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:51 am
Raven noticed the guy walking towards her. "s**t" she thought to herself. " he's on to me. I'll just play it cool. I know he saw me with those joggers." she waited for him to get to her, but as she waited she stood. " hello," she said directly to him. " Beautiful night we're having, isn't it?" She smiled. Her fangs showing bright white in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:45 pm
He stopped about four feet from her. He had to admit she was gorgeous. Too bad. Some lucky duckling, who ever she may have been dating, is going to miss her. "Hello, he replied to her, also smiling. As he did so, he slid his sythe into his tail to conceal it from her, that way, he could keep his hands in front so she wouldn't suspect him of anything. But then again, the lady had stood... and greeted him directly.

He could see that her mouth was darker and more moist than it should be, but noticed how pearly white her teeth were. Man she cleans up quickly. He found it hard to keep his eyes off of her but he had to keep an eye out for any sudden actions in the crowd. He wanted to taste the blood in her mouth. Her smile was intoxicating him. For a momment Lance nearly gave into the consideration that this woman intened for him to notice her, put him under a spell to lure him out of his defence to either slay him or set him into a trap. He repeated her words in his mind.

"Yes... Yes it is," he replied. Lance said in his most polite manner. "Ma'am, such a beautiful woman as yourself shouldn't be at such a festival alone. Would you mind having company?" As he said this, for a brief momment, his s cut to the festival and he wandered why the vampires and lykens hadn't attacked each other yet, and why is this woman set aside? If someone wanted her out of the skirmish, then that person has poor stratigies. She was no safer on this side of the park as to being in the thick of the celebration. Five Lykins in one place outside of their layer... Lucky he was there, or the vampires wouldn't have a chance. But then again, he was here to hunt them... too...  

Lancent

raven deshoulieres

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:14 pm
She looked directly into his eyes and gave him a warm look. " Company would be nice. Yes, thank you. Did you want to just sit here, or did you want to go into the festival?" She noticed that he seemed a little preoccupied. " You don't think that I'm going to hurt you or anything do you? I'm harmless." She was playing it all off well she thought. " A little bit longer and I'll be free of him. He probably thinks I'm going to try and kill him. How fickle! No, I just need to keep this up, and my brethren will come, and we'll be out of here in no time. Just need to make sure the Lykins were baited enough." she thought to herself. As the leader of her Coven, she had to protect her brothers and sisters of darkness. This man would not ruin her plans, but she couldn't help but feel an attraction towards him. A somewhat, forbidden appeal that she just couldn't shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:32 am
Lance hadn't fully expected her to except his invitation of company, but since she had, he smiled. However, he had no intention of going into the crowd... yet... "I'd prefer to sit here if you don't mind," he said as he sat on one end of the bench. The smile she was giving him is killing his consintration.

Her next question kind of cuaght him off guard. "No, its nothing like that." He thought about the jogging couple. They probably thought that too when you spoke to them, he thought.

Cocoa returned and sat down before The two of them. He was about speak when he suddenly coughed up a rib. The two just stared at it. Dammit, Cocoa! Lance fumed in his head. Get it outa here! Cocoa picked it up with his mouth and carried it off. "Excuse him," Lance was lost for words. His embarrasment was no doupt showing. Wait a minute? Why the hell am i getting embarrased around her? I'm here to kill her and now i'm embarrased? He was more infactuated with her than he'd thought. He was scrambling for words now. He actualy wanted to ask her to a date.

Lance knew his mistress would not appreciate him deviating from their plan, but then she did owe him for damn near getting hiom killed on the last mission she had him carry. Lance didn't like hunting in front of humans. He could remember what the experience of seeing monsters battle before him, could recollect what fear it produced in everyday folk like him. They all usually had to be killed afterward. He was lucky then. Now, he was one of them.

"Um.. I just sort of... sort of saw you sitting here alone and figured it would be very gentlemenly to acompany you." Great, now he was studering. Just maybe if i keep up a conversation, I can ask her to a date... He thought.

His priorities were officially out of order.  

Lancent

raven deshoulieres

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:50 am
Her eyes grew wide when she saw the cat spit up the rib, but it's not like she hadn't seen anything like it before. Well, Lykins yes, but not cats. " Well i'm Glad you don't think that i'm going to harm you, because that wouldn't be lady like of me." She stopped at his next question, and then spoke freely, " I'm a composer as well, but I travel with a symphony group. I am their conductor, composer, and lead clarinetist. We travel world wide." She could not take her eyes off his. He was so handsome and she was tempted to play with his leg. Her fingers kept twitching to play.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:26 am
He relax a little, cutting his eyes to the festivities for a momment. Still no activity. Good, he thought. That makes for more time with this maiden. There was a collective gasp from a portion of the crowd, followed by laughter. Some druken fellow falling into the river before them. He sort of laughed at that, he hadn't had such a free time to anything he wanted in a long while.

She had captured his full attention when she stated she was part of a symphony as composer. What were the odds? He considered her fortunate, the only place he can have his works played and distributed is on his Artist's Page at Newgrounds.com. He had never had any of his works played in concerts. The traveling he does is with his mistress, but those were usually when there was a very deadly assassinations had to be made. He wanted to check on the festival again, but found himself lost in her gaze. Her eyes were so deep and enviting.

Cocoa stolled back over to them, resuming his previous position before the two of them. He was glarring the her as if she'd insulted him. Cocoa, stop starring at her like that! Lance thought loudly enough that Cocoa looked almost taken a back. Though Cocoa wanted to say something, he instead turned where he sat and watched the gathering over the river.

"I compose film and my own modern classical works," Lance continued, opting for more small talk with her. "As well as some Trance here and there. What about you? What kind of genres do you compose? By the way," finally realizing she had never mentioned her name. "May I ask your name?"

Cocoa turned his head slightly in discuss. He couldn't believe Lance was getting himself cuaght up in words over a female. Cocoa himself never had female problems. He was a mack.  

Lancent

raven deshoulieres

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:31 pm
Raven heard the splash of the water and the laughter of the crowd. " That idiot Jareth always acting up in front of the humans. He knows he's got a job to do, and yet he has to fascinate his crowd. I suppose that's fine as long as he doesn't get us in trouble." she though to herself. She turned her attention back to the stranger. She listened to him talk about his films and music. he was fascinating. There was something very dark about him that she loved, but couldn't place her finger on. Finally, when he asked about her, she smiled once again and told him what it is she composed.
" Well, I do different genres. Classical as well as jazz. My favorite to do is my different arrangements of Heavy Metal. Songs like " Nothing Else Matters", and "One" by Metallica. Songs from Ozzy Osbourne and Led Zeplin. I make my own arrangements like I said, and I full permission before I do so. I've done a few Trance here and there, but none that have really struck my fancy so to say. I will have to invite you to our next show sometime. I think you'd enjoy it very much." Then she heard him ask her her name. She paused, not sure that she should tell him, but decided that it couldn't hurt. " May name is Raven, and I live around here locally. And what, pray tell, is your name sir?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:23 pm
Cocoa, please go to Lady Rokyo. Cocoa stood, hearing Lance's thought as clear as day, and trodded off to rejoin thier blind and muted mistress. She had told him her name, and he found the name most fitting to her. The word suited her aura, her dark complecity so well. But then, fear crept into him when she had ask for his name.

He didn't hesitate when she asked. He had a reputation to keep, a job, an omen, to hunt what he himself had become. There was no way in hell she wouldn't know who he was. Every creature of the Night and Grey knew of him. There wasn't place he had gone, a town he had visited, a face of the lurkers in the black that had not given him the stare of hate and fear. He makes himself known to all those he will apose, whrether they be enemy or not.

Before Lance had gotten to this festival, expecting a large amount of vampires to show as miscullanious guests, he had been given death glares from every non human being in attendence, even from those who drove by in their vehicles or avoided passing him along sidewalks in outdoor malls or paths. He isn't known to humans as a slayer, he is just another victim of "the man" like every other average joe. This made him an outcast amoung both parties, giving him a since of never being safe, no matter where he will venture. He was always loney, and though he never admitted not even to Cocoa (who already knows), Lancent feared everyone. It's his own fualt of course, but he will continue his self imposed duty of ridding anyone who challenges human kind.

And now, here he is, conversating with someone other than Cocoa and his owner. A vampire, who had come to kill if given even the slightest reason, conversating about hobbies and music. The look she was giving him, he knew now she was attracked to him. He understood it know, he wasn't after all in a spell. He was leaning foward to her ever so slowly. He wanted taste her, even if for just a momment before she would hate him for all eternity. The thought sank his feeling of excitement and new found happiness into the darkest reaches of his mind and heart. There was no doupt he had killed many of her freinds and relatives, know she had been told. Knows his name was mentioned.

He was mear inches from her, his lips nearly touching hers, the arousing smell of desire and blood taunting his senses, the warmness of her breath, guilt and anguish hitting his gut like knives. She could have been someone just for him. A wife? A significant other? Whatever possibility was there it would be non existant now. And it hurt terribly. Lance probably would end up killing her a momment from now. He was on top of her now, his head slowly maneuvered around the left side of her face, her breathing in his ear... and spoke in a whisper: "My name... is Lance..."  

Lancent

raven deshoulieres

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:13 pm
Her eyes grew wide with the sound of his name. So it was in fact him. She had thought from the first glance, but wasn't sure. " So you've come to kill me is that it? Me and my many disciples? My brethren are among hundreds of humans tonight, but will not hesitate to fight for their leader. They are my symphony, my musicians, my instruments. The Symphony de Vampires are here for blood. Maybe not tonight, but soon we will kill the Lykins in our never end war. Kill me if you think you have the courage, but my death will not go in vain." She looked at him with a hint of hurt in her eyes, but the hate was there.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff