Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KimbaAladi here! (I'M FINALLY BACK!...SORTA...) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who missed me?!
  Me!
  Not me.
  I don't even know you.
View Results

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:21 pm
Name: Kadeem
Bio: I'm Jamaican
Sex: Male
Dislikes: Do something I don't like and I'll tell you.
Height: 6' 1"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:22 pm
Reservation  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:23 pm
last reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:36 pm
*bows down before KimbaAladi* welcome
flymon: hi  

DigimonTamerBizjak

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:31 pm
ello

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:51 pm
*Kimba raises him up with claws. "No need to bow to me; hello all," he said while smiling.
Nephelus waved a silent hello to the four.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:42 am
Fox: Hello! *waves with a grin*
Koneko: Hi!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:42 pm
Hello you two.-Kimba

Nephelus runs over and begins tossing Koneko into the air while laughing "Welcome fellow ice creature!"  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:01 pm
Fox: I like your avatar a lot, did it take you a while to buy the parts?

Koneko: *grins and laughs* Thank you, have any pictures so I know which digimon kind I'm talking to?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:20 pm
Fox-Sorta. I got the eyepatch in the halloween event. I got the shirt, socks, and boots in the daily chance. I'm not sure if I got the egyptian wrap or got from my secret santa. I got the beard from the Pirates of the Caribbean quest and the caroling sheet from the 12 days of christmas login thing.

Nephelus- *Puts her down while still laughing* He's a Leomon but I'm waiting for his Panjamon order to go through.

User Image

This is Panjamon
User Image  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:22 pm
Your avatar is completely awesome though. That must have taken a lot of work to put together. I love all furrie avatars, I made a few tekteks like those but I think most of them are Kitsune-nin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:14 pm
Fox: Thats cool that it didn't take you much to get your avvie 3nodding Yes it did take quite a bit to get all my avatar parts. I had to save up for every part but the bat from the halloween event and the sandles, which were realy cheap lol When I saw the Kitsune tails I just had to get them ti make my Avatar go from fox to kitsune as every since I've seen Yu Yu Hakusho I've loved Kitsunes lol How about you? What gave you the idea for your avatar?

Koneko: *Bounces a bit* Your so cool looking! Even if you don't have your order yet, Leomon's are one of my favorite digimon 3nodding

Darkyoaifox

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 pm
Hello there... say hello to them Haku.
Haku: Hello
Grr any way I am Dom and this Is Haku my Black Garurumon. I have always liked Leomon my third favourite digimon if I remember rightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:37 am
Kimba-Thanks. The bat was from the hallloween event? That sucks. I just didn't get far enough to gain any more items. YuYu Hakusho was one of my favorite shows, but I did hate when they took it off Adult Swim/Cartoon Network. Hiei still remains my favorite character, then Kurama, then Yusuke, then Kuwabara. and thats just from the main roster. It was partly Pirates of the Caribbean but I just usually piece together random avatars from what's in my inventory.

Nephelus-Thank you. Kimba likes Leomon too, but his favorite is my next form.

Dom-Hello Dom. thank you for the compliment. We both appreciate it, by the way what are the other two. I also love most of the Garurumon (and most other wolf digimon) especially since, according to Data Squad/Savers, BlackGarurumon digivolve from Vi-Elecmon, which also happens to be my next digimon.

Haku-Nephelus walks up to Haku and stretches out his paw in greeting.

Here are some of my Kitsune-nin.

One of RPCs, Akaippan, and her Ninken Konippan (Ninja dog) in their normal forms.
SIDE NOTE: Akaippan means "Red Half and Konippan means "Blue Half".
User Image

These are them in their normal battle forms. (In her hand is the summoning scroll for Konippan even though he's normally permanently sumoned.) Also, notice how the mask face changes.
User Image

This is her in her Kitsune form and him in his Ninken form. The scroll is also used to transform him.
User Image

This both of them in their Kitsune and Ninken battle forms.
User Image  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:04 pm
Also: Kimba & Nephelus-LION BOY!!! They start chasing him before being cowed back by the scary raptor dragon at his side.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff