Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
The Harry Potter Tek-Tek Challenge Game! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:05 am
The Harry Potter Tek-Tek Challenge Game!

So I was just randomly Tek-Teking and got an idea for a thread. Here's how it goes:

The person above you will give you a random topic or requirement for your Tek-Tek. Example: Deatheater Party! Then the next person to post has to fit the requirements and Tek-Tek it. This game can get very competitive...good luck. Oh and the topics don't have to be Harry Potter related...but the Tek-Teks do!

Let's start....with an easy one...Book worm!
Now the next person Tek-Teks a Harry Potter related Avi with that theme.
Remember, after you take the challenge and create a Tek-Tek, you HAVE to name a new topic to challenge the next person!

EDIT! YOU MAY NOT RESERVE POSTS!

User ImageRight you are! Anyone caught reserving a post will have 5 points taken off, and their posts deleted so they won't count towards advancing in year.

However, given the nature and time to make a Tek-Tek, for this thread only, as long as the image is posted within one hour after you make the announcement, one may make the following genteel announcement, 'I am working on it now' and post the next subject to be tek-teked.

Great interactive and fun topic Super-Kool! And because more than one mod agrees, you have earned 10 points for Gryffindor, and a reference in our Index to this Thread!

Double Edit: Well I just realized that I had posted a similar thread already, except this one you can just post any avi your in the mood to create.
Here's the link to the non-game, sorry if I caused confusion. I made that other one months ago and it just re-surfaced.
Harry Potter Avatars (non-game)

December 17, 2008 Furthermore
I do recommend, as soon as one reads a challenge and decides to do it, that you write the aforementioned genteel "I'm working on it now" and ALSO write the next challenge and post it.

Do your Tek-Tek. THEN come back and edit your post, adding your finished TEK-TEK. If more than one hour passes from your "I'm working on it post," then anyone can answer the first challenge if they want to, and they can post a new challenge (voiding yours) or they can repeat your challenge in their post as the next challenge if they want to. That should avoid mix ups in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:59 am
User Image

She is a book worm who has just gotten off of class and has put her robes in her tower. She pulled on shoes that are easier to walk in so she can read and walk at the same time, The hair band is an attempt to keep her hair out of her face. She couldn't be bothered from her book long enough to change out of her uniform shirt or tie. She is carrying her favorite book and a homework scroll to work on. Her backpack holds her other books for when she finished he current one. She is going to look for a quiet spot to sit and read away from the Weaselys antics.

Next Subject is... Ghost  

Steffasaurus

paraphernalia_101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:15 pm
The grey lady roams around the halls of Hogwarts castle with a terrible secret. Her guilt is always with her, as such, she is kind to others and avoids the Bloody Baron.

User Image

The next avi is: Quidditch  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:55 pm
PrickEnvy

The team groaned as James missed yet another catch. No one seemed to have any idea what was going on with him today. He hadn't made a single catch, and he had been repeatedly hit in the head. Then it hit them, Lily had finally accepted him.

User Image

NEXT: Forbidden Forest Beast

PrickEnvy

Cerbera Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:59 pm
User Image

Next: Animagi  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:51 pm
-not playing, so ignore this post in the game, but reserving posts has been forbidden, so I'd be careful not to. There's an announcement in the main forum.-  

Cerbera Dragon

Steffasaurus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:14 pm
User Image
She spent 4 hours working on her ensemble for the Yule ball, and let me tell you it paid off.

Next Subject... Care of Magical Creatures  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:44 pm
orange_button
RESERVED FOR ANAMAGI

User Image

It's Lily Potter if she had become an animagus like Siruis and James.

NEXT SUBJECT

YULE BALL

orange_button

orange_button

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:16 pm
-RESERVED FOR CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES-

next topic:

Loony hogwarts professor  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:34 pm
orange_button
-RESERVED FOR CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES-

After Hagrid had grown old and retired to the mountains, Lance was hired to be the new Game Keeper and Care of Magical Creatures teacher. The animals were immediately attracted to him..........

User Image

orange_button

Donovan_Keiran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:35 am
Bad Rendition of a young Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody User Image

Trying to continue the game - The above comment left no work for me.

Next Topic - Slytherin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:14 am
User ImageUser Image
I did a brother sister slytherin combo. They are twins and are fighting about who is going to use the cabin on the hogwarts express to change first. Naturally the sister will win.

The next subject is Leaky Cauldron Employee  

Steffasaurus

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:27 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT: In case you have not read reserving posts has been banned from this guild! I understand that some of you may not have read it yet...but you should always read the announcements first thing! Reserving posts from now on in this thread and any other, I will have to notify Stickler. So please don't reserve...I hate for you all to lose points! n_n

User Image

Can you guess which house she dropped out of? She is stuck writing folk music and serving other people...so sad...

Next topic, what you look like after the war.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff