Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Oh shat! Edward Cullen and James fighting! UPDATED: 3/16/08 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:53 pm
Update (noticed after i posted this ):Ugh sorry , this was in " Announcement: Twilight Movie Information~Last Updated:March 13"
This will most likely be locked , but if their are people that read the topics before the announcements like me , this would be a useful xD

User Image

<333 its AMAZING.
doesn't it look like they're going to kiss though? o;
agh i would DIE for more pictures. I can't wait for the trailer.

(Notice the broken mirror in the back of James. I'm guessing it's the Mirror room Ballet/dance place from the book 8] )

Editt::

I found MORE behind the scenes photos.

Im guessing this is Edward? D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uhm , James maybe?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there's also way cool photos of the school and etc , which can be found on http://bellaandedward.com/ .
Check it out! :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:57 pm
OMG!!!!  

Fifii

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:59 pm
Fifii
OMG!!!!
I knoww !<3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uh..no, it's fine. I'll leave this topic. The announcement thread is locked so you guys can't post your opinions about the picture. I can't post my opinions either so I'll say it in this thread ^_^

All I have to say is YUMM! Is anybody else hoping that in the movie James and Edward will start making out? I can totally imagine it. CAm is sooo HOT!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:25 pm
OMG is this for real?
How cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:59 pm
KiraLight
Uh..no, it's fine. I'll leave this topic. The announcement thread is locked so you guys can't post your opinions about the picture. I can't post my opinions either so I'll say it in this thread ^_^

All I have to say is YUMM! Is anybody else hoping that in the movie James and Edward will start making out? I can totally imagine it. CAm is sooo HOT!!

<3 yay
Pahah Cedward doesn't deserve James. Nuuhhhh uh!
Oh and , wasn't Cam Gigandet In that vampire show?
I could be wrong , but I thought i saw that in one of the other topics.
:D

@AuqaAnjel~ Yaa gah, this is for real! <3  

beiber_fever69

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:56 pm
That's very true..Cam is hot..Rob is not..
But that picture really makes me want to see some EdwardxJames action going on. At first I was all for EdwardxJacob. But Taylor Lautner ruined my vision of that....

Uh..what vampire show? neutral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:37 am
Lmao. Ewww. Sharkboy. I still think he might do a good job as the little ugly non muscular-ish Jacob, but, eghh, he's pushing the limit for dog Jacob.
xDD

Nevermind , It's Moonlight , but I just checked the thing and I think she was talking about Carlisle

beiber_fever69

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:36 am
Yeah..that's what I was thinking. 17 year old Edward hooking up with 14 year old little Jacob isn't quite as invigorating.. So after Jacob has turned, when I want Edward to dump Bella and get together with Jacob..he's still probably gonna look like the same Taylor Lautner in the first movie..

Ah..okay..'cause Cam Gigandet has only been active for like 5 years and he hasn't been in that many shows.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:03 pm
OKAY
now that I've calmed down...lol.

I'd like to see Gaspard what's his face TRY to have Robert's same fierceness! And I like that Cam guy too.
I'm EXTREAMLY excited to see the finished product.  

Aqua Anjel

Xenologista

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:15 pm
sweet!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:37 pm
gosh cam is the hottest thing ive seen on twilight so far, im just going to see the movie for him, thats it. heart  

celestialheiress

TeamJasper_x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:33 pm
-thud-

IWANTMOREPICTURES.

(:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:37 pm
Aqua Anjel
OKAY
now that I've calmed down...lol.
I'd like to see Gaspard what's his face TRY to have Robert's same fierceness! And I like that Cam guy too.
I'm EXTREAMLY excited to see the finished product.
Just watch Hannibal Rising XD

KiraLight
Crew

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:05 am
OMG HOLY CRAP that is so awesome, I have been starring at it for the last 20 minutes!  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff