Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:37 pm
She could have skipped all the way home, or at least to Grandfather's house. But she kept it to a sedate walk, with her black coat zipped up to her chin. If there was anyone on this Durem street more innocent, Aurelius couldn't see them. And if she couldn't see them... they didn't exist.

The last remnants of snow had melted off the sidewalk, making it possible for her to wear open-toed heels instead of more casual boots or mary janes to the funeral. So she had. At least she didn't have to stay for the burial; that church had been so dusty.

"Hello, Mereneth," she said cheerfully, but then she stopped and turned around. "Mereneth?" Were the only teens her and Ean? At least Mereneth should have grown to meet her, if patterns were to be believed. The blonde Illusionary grabbed his shoulder and held on tightly. "Let's chat," she chirped, falling back easily into old patterns.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:33 pm
It wasn't very cold, at least to the pyro boy. It was quite easy for him to keep warm even in the winter, but he had rather disliked the cold anyway. So he was glad that it was about to be over, judging from the signs he had seen. He had even helped the sun to melt the remains of the snow near his home...much to Yourie's objection. Not that he cared about her opinion.

So, even though he was supposed to do his homework today, he had sneaked out of his room by flying out from the balcony. But well, who knew, just as his feet touched the ground, a familiar voice had called out. "Aurelius?" He said in a rather incredulous voice. She was much, much taller than before. Dammit.

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:08 am
"It's good to see you again. I rather thought you'd be older, though." Her smile had a little hint of mockery in it, not enough to be called on it. "It's been a while. What, a couple of months?" She fussed with the soft lining of her coat, tucking it back into her sleeve. "What have you been doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:24 pm
He didn't miss the sarcasm as she greeted him, simply crossing his arms and looking disinterested, all the while fuming inside. He had sneaked out to see Aurelius? Oh really, his life was getting worse. He shrugged his shoulders lightly. "That long? I hadn't noticed."

"Nothing much. Living life as it is. You?"

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:28 am
"Yes, it has been that long," she said. "I've been keeping busy. My grandfather has a company, and I'm learning to run it." And that's not all Aure was doing. She smirked. "Want to go do something? You might want to get a coat on. It's a little crisp out, and surely you don't want to die of cold."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:49 am
He tilted his head at her, an eyebrow raised. "Going to work already?" To tell the truth, he hadn't even thought about jobs yet. Possibly because the adults in his house were mostly at home.

He snorted, a small smirk blossoming across his face as his tail flicked into existence, removing the shade of invisibility over it. The tip ignited with a whoosh of fire. "I don't think I'll ever die of cold."

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:55 pm
"Yes," she said, failing to rise to the bait, save to pull up her sleeve and put her hand in the tail's flame. The glove caught fire and burned to ash, but her hand was fine. "I doubt I'll ever die of heat, either," she told him gently. "Would you like to go for coffee or something, then?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:21 am
He watched her, enjoying the smell of the glove burning, letting her hand sit in the flame, and not jerking it away. Anyway, she couldn't catch fire, from what he had knew before. Disappointing that he couldn't burn her, but interesting as well.

Mereneth raised his shoulders in a small shrug. "Sounds okay to me."

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:15 pm
She strode off quickly, pulling out another identical leather glove and pulling it on. In the short time they'd been exposed to the chill air, the nail beds had already begun to turn blue. "We'll go to the Chagall Cafe on North Main. Anyone you need to tell?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:41 am
"Nope." He said briskly. For one, Mother still wasn't home yet, Yourie didn't exactly care as long as he did come home, and his sister was probably busy reading anyway. Besides, it felt good not needing to account to anyone.  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:47 pm
"Mmm," Aure said. Somehow she doubted that, but she booked it to Chagall anyway. She didn't care if he got in trouble; he was his own responsibility, and old enough to be, too.

It was good Chagall wasn't far away. Aure hated the cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:57 am
Seriously, Yourie wouldn't exactly care what time Mereneth got home...unless it was after midnight. Then again, she wouldn't really do much. The both of them had gotten rather tired from yelling at each other.

He walked silently beside her, the flame on his tail flicking before he made it and the whole length of his tail invisible. Cold wasn't really much of a problem to the pyro.

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:24 pm
Aure slipped inside the cafe and looked about. "What do you want? Go grab a table." She didn't doubt that she had significantly more money than Mereneth, and so she'd pay.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:57 am
"Hot chocolate will be fine." He said dismissively, moving to one of the nearest table. He wasn't exactly pleased that he was following her instructions at the moment, but oh well.  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:21 pm
She purchased the hot chocolate and her own chocolate mocha, then strode over to sit down with Mereneth. "How have you been," Aure said, in a way that clearly told him she didn't care, but was asking to be nice. That tone actually rescinded any hint of kindness in the question, but either she didn't notice it or she honestly didn't care. She sipped the mocha and stared at the child with those unnerving metal eyes.  
+Illusionary+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff