Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:32 pm
hello people i decided to make an rp..............i don't really want to do one with the original characters so they all should be made up

if you wanna join please fill out the following information:

Name:
Species :
History:
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) :
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) :
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:40 pm
This is my character:

Name: Kate ???
Species: Vampire
Real age (vampires only) : 99
History: Doesn't remember much except her family screaming in pain, a horrid burning feeling going throughout her body, and waking up a few days later surrounded in the blood of her now dead family members.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) : animals
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) : mountain lions
Appearance:
User Image  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:32 pm
((does it have to be a werewolf,human, or vampire? If it does I'll change this later))
Name: Aadi Macadrian
Species : naiad
Real age (vampires only) : 145
History: Aadi moved to Forks to try to live as a human. Other than the fact that she has blood and warmth, she could pass for a vampire.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) :
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) :
Appearance:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:38 pm
Name: Emily
Species : Vampire
Real age (vampires only) : 143
History: Emily was a southern belle durning the civil war. Her father went to fight for the Conferadcy and she slowly fall in love with the soldier who brought her family the news of her father's death. She soon found out he was a vampire. She spied for the conderfates; hoping to revenge her father's death. A union soldier found out what she was doing and shot her. Her vampiric boyfriend bit her on her death bed, and turned her.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) : Animals
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) : black Bear
Appearance: Emily has long curly brown hair, and startling green eyes. She is bearly five foot one, but likes her shortness.

iheartvampires2008

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:50 am
((medusa you can change the species if you want, it doesn't matter to me))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:49 am
Name: Lily Rain
Species : vampire
Real age (vampires only) :300-something
History: Used to live in France where she took strenuous ballet, but she almost drowned in the sea, and Aro decided to change her instead of eating her. She decided to come to the New World because there were too many rude people in France.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) : humans
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only): squirrels. evil, delicious squirrels.
Appearance: see signature, only paler and less fairy-ish
powers: she has tiny fairies in her necklace that come whenever summoned and can heal or attack at her command. Yeah, like Orihime from Bleach. Except these are from her necklace.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:25 am
Name: Kat (Katherine) James
Species: Vampire
Real age (vampires only): 90
History: Was shot in the heart by her fiance's father in Italy for being to different. Aro saved her and she thanked him by working on his force for quite some time before leaving to go to New York City where she now works as a waitress. Then, she was moved to Seattle when the towns folk started getting suspicious. Just to be safe, she moved into a small house in Forks and drives up to work in Seattle.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only): Animals
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only): Tigers
Appearance:User Image
Powers: She controls the emotions of a room by feeling that emotion. If she's sad, one way or another, everyone close to her will feel some sort of sad feeling or emotional pain. Plus, she is exceedingly beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:12 pm
Kate has been roaming the mountains for some time now, just living alone, in a cabin, feeding off of animals. Every now and then wolves bother her and try to make her leave, but since she hasn't hurt any humans they can't make her leave.

Its not fair, I'm stuck here all alone and i never get any company except those stupid wolves............but i guess its for the best, i don't think i'd be able to pull off pretending to be a human. She thought as she sat on a high branch in a tree, swinging her legs.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:45 pm
Kat ran through the woods as quickly as she could. Where are all of the stupid strong animals? Those deer are too easy and starting to get on my nerves! Kat thought to herself. She hit her arm on a tree branch. Stopping for a moment, she rubbed her arm and looked around, feeling eyes on her somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:46 am
Kate sat in the tree still lost in her thoughts until she felt a small thump on the tree. She looked down curiously, seeing a girl standing there. Kate decided then to jump down out of the high branch and land on the ground.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:02 pm
Kat pulled up her arms ready to strike as Kate landed near her. She didn't want any trouble, but would cause trouble if she had to.

((where are the guys???))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:11 pm
(( i don't know))

Kate waved her arms in front of her. "Hey i'm not looking for a fight ok? I was just a bit surprised when i saw you here."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:31 pm
Kat dropped her arms to her side. "Sorry. You never know around here anymore," she said sheepishly. She grinned. "I-i'm Kat."

((do you want me to make a guy character?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:41 pm
((you can if you want to))

Kate laughed, "My name is kate......or Katie, whichever one you want to call me is fine."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:47 am
Name: Jesse Zuk
Species : Vampire
Real age (vampires only) : 362 years old
History: He lived in New York, New York for all of his human life. A street mugger beat him up as a 20 year old on the way home. After dark, when everyone had emptied out of the street, a vampire came up to feed but he only took one bite before someone else came and the vampire fled. The other someone just ignored Jesse's lifeless body and walked away. Jesse managed to crawl to the nearest alley before the pain hit. He stayed there for 3 days until his skin was as white and as hard as marble. He accidentally walked out in the sun, sending out the sparklers. He ran to his apartment, packed his things and left as quickly as he could. He toured the country by night until he reached Forks and found Kat. Ever since, the story has been that they are twins.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) : Animals
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) : Coyote
Appearance: User Image  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out