Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Which would you rather date? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iheartvampires2008

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:13 pm
One simple question: Who would you rather date? Girls Would you rather date Edward or Jacob? And guys would you rather date Alice or Bella?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would date either Jacob or Alice..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:41 am
Edward  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:44 am
edward.

Keyairia

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:50 am
Edward , defiantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:24 am
yaya more people for edward. You see my sister and I have a great disagreement about who is better, Edward or Jacob. I totally believe Edward is the best and I would love to date him. But she's a Jacob lover go figure..  

iheartvampires2008

lost_smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:43 am
Edward
and either Bella or Alice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:24 am
Maybe it's just me..but I think Bella would be a really boring person to go out with.She has no personality and does she really have that many friends? Also, her father is the chief of police! XD

And Edward..does anyone else find it creepy that every single night he watches Bella sleep? I mean..yeah, he's hot, but I would want my privacy every now and then..He already had his class schedule altered so he's with her all day, but to spend the entire night with her too? And they don't even do anything at night! He just sits there..watching...

KiraLight
Crew

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:50 am
KiraLight
Maybe it's just me..but I think Bella would be a really boring person to go out with.She has no personality and does she really have that many friends? Also, her father is the chief of police! XD

And Edward..does anyone else find it creepy that every single night he watches Bella sleep? I mean..yeah, he's hot, but I would want my privacy every now and then..He already had his class schedule altered so he's with her all day, but to spend the entire night with her too? And they don't even do anything at night! He just sits there..watching...

lmao agreed. I'd go with jacob, he's warm and sexy and super fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:02 pm
Mr. Darkness and Mrs. Moonlight  死ぬほど愛してる Baby

Definitely Edward. But maybe Jacob, pre-wolfy-angst phase. No offense to Team Jacob, but he started to get annoying after that. (Mostly just in Eclipse)

“Mr. Darkness and Mrs. Moonlight, baby, I love you so much I could die!”

Kaizoku-sensei

Fifii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:11 pm
i wanna date emmett but if edward and jacob are my only choices then edward.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:16 pm
Jacob or Jasper.
=]

Lovely Tangerine

edwards_little_bella

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:14 pm
..Edward=McDreamy..

..Jacob=BUM..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:05 am
Out of the choices Edward, but I like Jasper and Emmet better.

xx__Huginn- -Muninn

Wicked_Moon

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:49 am
Kaizoku-sama [love]
Mr. Darkness and Mrs. Moonlight  死ぬほど愛してる Baby

Definitely Edward. But maybe Jacob, pre-wolfy-angst phase. No offense to Team Jacob, but he started to get annoying after that. (Mostly just in Eclipse)

“Mr. Darkness and Mrs. Moonlight, baby, I love you so much I could die!”

Agreed... Jacob was awesome before he went werewolf... but now he's all... rawr...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff