Reply Twilight-Related Fanfiction
My oh so wonderful Fanfiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:29 pm
It's continuing off the ending of Eclipse..

enjoy. (this is my first Fan Fiction; I'm only thirteen, so don't blame me for my lack of high vocabulary ,and punctuation.

"It's a good thing you’re bulletproof." I sighed. "I'm going to need that ring. It's time to tell Charlie."
He laughed at the expressions on my face. "Highly dangerous," he agreed. He laughed again and then reached into the pocket of his jeans. "But at least there's no need for a side trip."
He once again slid my ring into place on the third finger of my left hand.
Where it would stay---- conceivably for the rest of eternity.

That evening.
The one evening I might be able to wish never happened The one evening I’ve been dreaming for.
The one day that would change everything for me.
The one day that might not seem like a day…maybe a month.. maybe a year
Maybe. Eternity.

As I looked out the car window, watching everything pass by like the flick of a second. Watching.. not being able to recall what I just saw. Just random yellow-ish pink you see on peaches.. which I guessed was the sunset, reflecting among the random flashes of green of the trees and the muddy brown of …everything else.

I felt all the worried glances Edward kept constantly making at me. All though I acted as though I did not notice. I felt his ice cold hand on mine. Wishing it would be their forever. Knowing it would be their forever.
As I slowly pulled his hand higher, to touch my cheek, the flash of ice that ran among my whole cheek. It was harsh, something a normal person wouldn’t want to experience unless they were in a desert with nothing but sun and sweat. But As much as I knew I was not normal. I loved this feeling, the feeling of not harsh , but of comfort. Complete comfort.

I noticed the car coming to a stop, in front of the house that had caused my wonderful dream to be a dreadful nightmare.
“You can do this Bella. We can do this” Edward said, attempting to comfort me.
“The most he can do to you is ‘get’ you out of his house. He can punish me, for..forever!
Until he’s old and fat! Until he’s just a typical old man that sits around the t.v. watching Highschool Football!” I yelped, possibly overreacting.
“You know that’s not true. I’d come to get you, or atleast I’d come to your room at night. You’d get to see me. We’d possibly give Charlie sleep medicine , and have your whole wedding inside your house.. not even breaking your punishment, really.” He gave me the wonderful crooked smirk, that always hypnotized me.
“O..kay! Fine , lets get this over wi--…” before I could finish, he pulled me into his arms, genteelly , but at the same time I could feel the force of his body against mine.
“shh…my darling. It’ll be alright.”
And with that he let me go and we walked to the front house. All that was left was the door , waiting for us to open it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:43 pm
awww I like it, its sweet and very detailed.  

celestialheiress

Twilight-Related Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff