Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:36 am
Mmm it would appear the guild died. . .

It seems no matter how much or how little effort is put into the guild it still doesn't really go anywhere. I guess there just aren't many fans of Ar Tonelico. Oh well, at least it exists at all.

I was foolish to shut it down once. . .

Perhaps since it's a dead guild there's really no point in being associated with other guilds though. I feel as though we've let Palsa-san down. For that I am very sorry.

heart Misha heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:15 pm
Don't worry about it. ^_^
When Ar tonelico II is announced outside of Japan, I'm sure it will get a lot more active around here.  

Palsa-San

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:20 am
Mm that's true, I guess. It's a shame that Ar Tonelico really seems to LIMIT its fanbase over her though. G_G

Then again, I'm glad because some members of the guild didn't get to see the animated OVA before they joined the guild, and found out about it and watched it when they came.

Oh well, there's lots of fun things to do on Gaia besides hang out in a dead guild anyways ^G^;;;;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:54 pm
I know of a couple places outside of Gaia that are kind of like Ar tonelico guilds.
It might be a good idea to ask the moderators there if it's ok to post a link to this guild and another one back to theirs.

My Anime List - AR Tonelico Fanclub.

Last.FM - Ar tonelico.

If anyone that's a member of one of the two websites is also a member of Gaia, then it might give them the idea to join.  

Palsa-San

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:35 am
I'm sorry to not have been doing much Misha and Palsa. I've been pretty busy with all of the stuff in my life, basically school, work, and my parents. Once summer comes I'll do my best to help revive the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image
I am so sorry. I will try my best to post. Complaining won't do much but:
Lets just say that I am about to collapse with my life. ...It is very stressful right now....sorryUser Image

Aven XVI

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:27 am
I'm sorry to hear that a few of you guys aren't doing so well. crying I hope things get better soon. . .

I guess if things are busy there's not really much time to bum around online, but also, the guild is here for you too. I started an appropriate section not too long ago if anyone wants to talk or just get some stuff off their chest.

In any case, the Winter is finally leaving now, so I think everyone can be happy for that~! (Unless you're from Australia or something in which case it would be Autumn now.)

Mmm I'll have to check those links out. Thanks, Palsa-san.

heart Misha heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:02 pm
I hope it helps. ^_^

And I hear you Genis, it's been hard for all of us lately.
At&t dropped phone service on our business line for absolutely no reason.
It had been down since December of last year, and so was all the work. razz
Fortunately, it's back up and running now.
It might take me awhile before I can afford Mana-Khemia, so I'm not even sure I'll be able to get it before the preorder date expires.
Anyway, if any help on the Ar tonelico Guild is required, please let me know, I'd be glad to help. ^_^
P.S. If I find any news in regards to Ar tonelico 2, I'll be sure to post in reference.  

Palsa-San

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:26 pm
It has been hard for everyone. I'm just a junior in high-school, but as of now I'm going through issues about college and all. But anyways I'm looking forward for the Ar Tonelico 2 info Palsa-san. blaugh I'll do some research on my own as well on my free time. I'll be going on spring break next week so I'll do my best.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 am
Well summer is here now so I got time on my hands. But I'll probably be working a lot more. I'll try my best to help get things back in order.  

Veda64
Crew

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:50 pm
You might want to check the guild news thread.
I added a couple articles you'll find interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:52 pm
~o~

. . .I had a good idea for an Ar Tonelico role play to start, but then I forgot it. . .I've been around, rather silently recently. . .I approved a few new members, but I guess they saw it was kind of dead here and got scared off. ^^;

It's sad, it's been so long since I added the role play section and yet I still haven't come up with anything too interesting D=

We'll see if anything interesting strikes in the next little while. . .

I've been previously otherwise preoccupied elsewhere to do much more with the guild until now.

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

white_mokona

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:42 pm
I'm alive, so it's not fully dead yet. Don't give up!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:36 am
I check daily. ^_^  

Palsa-San

Kalloway

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:03 pm
I pop in every few days. ^_^  
Sol Ciel ~ Ar Tonelico ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers