Hunt or be Hunted Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi!
  hey
  sup....
  ugh, great this guy created an rp? were doomed..
  YOU LIE!!!!!
  hmmm.. i might be interested...
View Results

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:56 pm
( this is my first time "creating" a rp so please try to be patient with my ignorance)

You are in the woods hunting, you know these woods well... but as you go deeper you seem to not notice the trees shifting around you, not by much but they are. finally you notice that these woods are diffrent than the ones you are used to hunting in. these are now the lost woods (not a legend of zelda refrence..) a world in a diffrent dimension that you almost unnoticeably entered into.
now you are trying to find your way out fighting through numerous creatures and resting im towns inhabited by other lost people. you may join a band of fighters looking for a way to escape or fight to rule this realm and all its inhabitants. its your choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:06 pm
[cool ^_^ are we the classic fantasy characters then- like madges/elves/demons etc?]  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:08 pm
Name: Halt Ingradd
Description: dressed in a motteled green and grey cloak that has the illusion that he blends in with almost anything but is just the discolorment of the cloak. he has a grey sash and a leather belt, Leather greaves snd boots. The cloak has a peaked hood so noone can see his face very well. grey eyes, and short brown hair. many sheathes on his cloak for throwing knives. he is a quick thinker, even under pressure and has a quick wit. yet he knows when to be serious. he has been alone for much of his life so he takes a while to get used to people.

Weapons: A heavy blade on his right thigh called a saxx knife, its a shortsword made out of incredibly hard steel with a larger blunt side and a very sharp blade. Above that is a smaller, durable throwing knife diffrent than his others. it is used in unison with his saxx knife. He also has a strong longbow that he can use incredibely efficently. to go with the longbow he has hardend black metal arrows. Several of his arrows are heavier but are made for armor peircing. finally he has throwing knives that are placed all over his cloak in leather holders.

History: As a young child he was choosen as an apprentince for a group of people called rangers. They are basically good assassins. these people were masters of stealth, strategy, marksmanship, and manuvering the terrain around them. at the age of 18 Halts master died in battle so halt decided to go out on his own and learn more about the world. he has been travelling and refining his skills since then.

Abilities: Expertiece with a bow and arrow, throwing knives, and his saxx knife and dagger, he can use his cloak to blend into his surroundings (not magic.....)fast, agile, good at climbing, and is a great strategist.
Weakness: if you get close enough he wont be able to use bow and arrow, his main weapon, but he will have his rangers saxx knives. hes not really strong but his arms are fairly biult from using the bow and legs from climbing and running.

one day on one of Halts usual walks throught the forest he noticed something change around him, his senses were yelling at him that this place was dangerous and to leave the woods. he turned around to walk back but when he turned around it wasant the same way he came. over the next few days he traversed the woods until he found a small village, yet it was one he didnt recognize. he walked up to a farmer planting seeds in the ground. the man looked at him quizically Halt spoke first "hello sir.. where si this place?" the farmer looked at him and replied, "ah youre new here.." he said standing up, "well get used to it.. these are the lost woods, you wont be leaving anytime soon, as soon as you enter there is no way we know of of getting out." halt looked surprised for a moment and immedietly knew what to to. the thanked the man and walked back into the woods, his cloak making it look like he blended right into a tree
the farmer rubbed his eyes then shrugged not knowing if he would ever see the man again in this forest.
halt continued on his way throught the forest wondering if there was anybody in the woods who might help him escape....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:12 pm
(you can be, its open to everyone, but if some people decide to be a mage or something they cant just torch say my human ranger off the map..... so to anwser you question better... yes but not too powerful, so you can kill off all hume players mrgreen thanks)  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:30 pm
[no problem there - she's still fairly new ^^ character sheet coming up...]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:42 pm
Name: Lucifer Miller
Description: A tallish girl at 5'6'' with long limbs, and with pale skin from a genrally indoorsy life. She has long darkish green straight hair witha fringe (rumored to be form wood-elf blood deep in her family). she has two small brown bat wings in her back (a remnant form a nasty battle with a fire dmeon that almost kield her when she foolsihly was inexperienced and wnet after it)
She wears a crimson covering robe (high aroudn her neck and down to her ankles) in a typically meideval style, with plenty fo rom for movement and long sleeves. she has a heavy belt with many pouches, and always has her staff on her (with rope tie dot it if she wants to dling it on ehr back). this is gnarled wood with a semi-precious orb of stone on top in blue-green.

Weapons: She relies entirely on magic, and channels this through her staff. however after a time travelling, she began to carry a dagger in case of emergancies.

History: Lucifer was brought up in a small Christian village. her grandfather had been a Cistercian monk and her father was a pastor. Her mother died at an early age form illness so she was riased by her father and, when he decide dit woudl be good for her, by the village wizard. (because her fatehr thought he woudl give her the best education for a woman). She was taught by him. When she was 17 (and still very inexperienced) she was determined to prove herself. it became apparent a fire dmeon had taken residence in teh winding caves near teh village and she marched off to face it alone. However, in the long fight she almost died. she managed to defeat it eventually, buta s it died it transferred some of it's life into her - creating bat wings. She has hated these and bore them with shame at her foolishness. Eventually she decided to go out in teh world and become a better madge- levaing the village form shame of failing ehr father and master. She has ben wandeirng protecting people and honing ehr skills for a year.

Abilities: Lucifer has a natural talent for magic which encompass all elemnts and limited helaing. But she is still very much a novice.
However, after her 'possesion' by part of teh fire dmeon, she has had a special ability with teh fire element, especially when stressed or in danger- often surprising herself. teh ferocity fo thsi unharnessed explosion of power can do damange to her, though.

-----

Lucifer wandere dteh forest, usiig her staff as a walking stick to support her wieght. It had been some days now, but she emained lost- completly unable to find her way out of it. When she had cast the little unes she carried to try and find a way out, they had retruend nothing but vaugeness and unsureness. She sighed, collapsing to teh floor and huffed in frustration.  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:48 pm
Halt continued to wander the forest and he saw a girl that had fallenhe rushed over to help her out, he took off his hood so he wouldnt completely surprise her by seeming to come out of a tree. he stopped next to her and held out his hand " need help?" he smiled alittle  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:53 pm
Lucifer jumped in surprise and instantly gripped tighter on her staff, but she relaxed a little when it seemed ot be a friendly face.
"Oh..thanks" she siad, a little embarassed and took his hand, letting him pull her up.
"I was beginning to think I wouldn't find anyone else." she laughed off her embarssent and old fear.  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:59 pm
"well if you need to rest i passed a small village a while ago... but im not sure if the forest has changed, i might not be able to find my way back" Halt frowned "but im usually good when it comes to navigating.. but with this forest i think that one of my skills is now useless....."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:07 pm
"What is thsi place." Lucifer asked - teh quetsion practically rhetorical. "I was wlakinga dn then..i don't know. it's as if I was sucked in here. everything changed."

[got to go- tis past 2am xp lol]  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:14 pm
"its like some magical woods and ive heard while i was travelling around that there are small civil wars going on where people are fighting for control since they cant find a way out" vlash looked out into the woods "im not much for fighting but i will if i have to" he turned back to lucifer "well do you feel up to finding that village?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:51 am
Lucifer wtaceh dtehw ood, as if expectings oemthing to leap out form them. he wings were tense unde rthe cloth bandages that bound them (a somewhat half-hearted attempt to hide them).
God Lucifer, you do get yourself into some pretty deep messes.
She nodded, he mood changing to an assertive slef reliance.
"I see.Sure. that woudl be teh best palce to start. If i need ot fight for my own safety, then so be it."
She straighted up and looked at him.
"What's your name?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:36 pm
halt smiled and said "the names halt, im a ranger, and you are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:41 pm
Name: Candida (Andi) Darnell
Race: Ice Demon
Appearance: Andi is 5"3 and has an average build. She is extremly pale and has wavy pale light hair that reaches the middle of her back and amber eyes. She has blue tatoos on her hands and wrists. Andi is very cold to the touch and also exudes a cold aura.

Abilities: Candida uses ice-based magic. Her magic has more to do with removing heat than creating ice. She affects the air around her making the immediate environment cold. This can affect people and objects as well. Being a demon, she can also possess, but she isn't very skilled in this area. Andi can fight alittle, mostly grapling, and likes to ambush.

Weakness: If it is very hot, the range at which she can alter the environment around her is compromised.

History: Ice demons live amongst themselves in isolated groups, and Andi is interactes cautiously with others. Ice demons appear to a lone traveler and small party and can either be helpful to people or a great nuisance. Andi, true to ice demon nature, has never extended contact with non demons. She lives in camp with her mother and other ice demons. She has been taught to use ice-based magic.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:48 pm
(hey, thanks for joining)
halt saw a boar running in their direction. he quickly pulled out his bow and with a flash fired off an arrow. it hit its mark... the boar keeled over and slid to a stop a couple of yards in front of them. vlash grinned, "well, i found dinner for the village if they feel like welcoming us" he turned back to lucifer, "as you were saying?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff