Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:17 am
User Image

Welcome to Midnight Moon, we have created this thread so that we can all get to know each other a little better. Post whatever information you feel comfortable with sharing, you can use the following as a guideline (just copy and paste it in your post):

[b]NAME:[/b]
[b]AGE:[/b]
[b]LOCATION:[/b]
[b]ABOUT ME:[/b]
[b]PETS:[/b]
[b]HOBBIES/INTERESTS:[/b]
[b]CURRENT PATH:[/b]
[b]HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:[/b]
[b]ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:[/b]

NOTE: Even if you already introduced yourself in the old thread we would greatly appreciate it if you could do so again here in the new thread. It will also help us get a clearer picture of who our current/active members are.

Also...if you want a gifty for your birthday be sure to post your b-day in our Birthday Thread.

Thanks!

Link to Introduce Yourselves Vol. I  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:17 pm
well, since i actually never introduced myself on the old one, i'll start off.

NAME: nikki. but i go by kitsy on gaia, or angel anywhere else.
ABOUT ME: i'm annoying.
PETS: my guinea pig just died of pneumonia, my mom gave my kitten away, and i had an adorable annoying little mutt named midnight, but my mom gave him away to one of my friends too.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: stuff.
CURRENT PATH: eclectic wicca-ish.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: nearly 5 years, about half of that seriously.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: um... i can't think of too much... i'm a genius with a lisp xd no but really i have a lisp. i'm not a genius though my IQ's only 142. i love ice cream and pizza but i'm lactose intolerant. and i found out i was nearly 3 years ago after eating a pint of ice cream. oh, and i dye my hair cherry red whenever i get the chance.  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

Enemy of Oz

Dangerous Lover

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:29 pm
NAME: christian
ABOUT ME: crazy, friendly, other stuff
PETS: none
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, stone collecter
CURRENT PATH: wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: practicing 4 years studying more in depth about year and a half
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nope  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:15 pm
NAME: Andrea
ABOUT ME: complicated..... but nice
PETS: my cat wink!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, cultures in the world, video games, manga, anime, art, music
CURRENT PATH: none
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: interested lately in the wiccan culture
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I'm a vegatarian  

casca666

Ghost Tears

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:49 pm
NAME: Luke
ABOUT ME: I've been Wicca for about a year now. Before that, I was drifting, not sure what I was.
PETS: Two dogs, Katie and Flare.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Video games, thinking, music, the Internet, other boring things.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in other religions for years, but I only recently found mine.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: VERY few people in real life know my religion. I'm very secret about it. You see, I go to a Conservative Christian school. Not the best place for a Liberal Pagan to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:12 am
NAME: nancy
ABOUT ME:see profile
PETS:2 female cats
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Quilting reading Blogging mylot gaia and yuwie
CURRENT PATH:Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:about 13 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:nope I'll justs start posting mrgreen  

nancyrowina

Cariaith

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:35 pm
NAME: Dave
ABOUT ME:Gee this is hard, umm, well my name is dave, i live a normal life, you know go to school, chat with friends etc. Besides that life i live a very turbulent spiritual life, which basically consumes most of my time. I'm called Solar Angel, and besides OUR God/Goddess i apparantely got assigned two other ones, they come from my past life, they are Bast(et) and Ra (yeah how strange it that, i'm a solar angel, and both represent a bigger or smaller part of the sun) Any questions still? Don't be afraid to ask.
PETS: my own place: Cat called Dotty, at my moms place: Cats called Freggle and Minoes, and a dog called Diva
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Wicca, LARP, RP, composing music, music in general, dancing and many more
CURRENT PATH:New Age Wicca(Based on Gardner's ways, but not all of it)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Sicne i was born basically, my whole family is spiritual
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Yeah i Have a boyfriend, and I asked him for Handfasting, and he said yes (even tho it's not going all to great between us sad )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:45 pm
NAME: I have one…
ABOUT ME: Read my posts.
PETS: cat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Video games, music
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Newbie
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Joining the US Marines soon  

Siegfried Kiefter

Suelette

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:17 am
NAME: Katy, but I go by Letti or Nee on here and Suelette..everywhere
ABOUT ME: I...live by music 3nodding
PETS: um 1 cat, 2 fish, 2 birds, 1 Light plushie heart
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I play flute guitar and piano..I write poetry and stories and draw alot
CURRENT PATH: .....needs to be swept?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: a yearish
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: ooh, I love mcr, mcr saved my life, yes , xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:46 pm
NAME: Siren Stern
ABOUT ME: I'm a musicial, live in Santa Catarina (a Brazilian state) and I'm finishing University in the end of this year
PETS: two bitches, Phoebe and Summer
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love music, specially eletronic music
CURRENT PATH: Dianic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since I was 14
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I loved this guilt and I hope I can make new friends here  

Siren Stern

Spartan979_musik6-13-05

Girl-Crazy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:27 pm
NAME: Andrea (Andi)
ABOUT ME: I'm a bisexual and I LOVE music. I'm willing to try new things (for the most part).
PETS: None (but I love wolves and penguins)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: /Music/-/Art/-/Reading/-/Dancing/-/Some computer programs/
CURRENT PATH: Everything Wiccan ^.^
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been studying about 6-7 years and was interested before that for 2 years but didn't really take any action until later.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have an amazing girlfriend, I made the outlay for my first tattoo, and I'm currently finishing up the design for my second tattoo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:54 pm
NAME: Iva
ABOUT ME: I work at a store and I want to go to University to study Cinema and Video on the future.
PETS: 4 dogs, a fish and a turtle
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love anime, specially yaoi. I also love listening all kinds of music, reading books, watching movies, traveling and swimming.
CURRENT PATH: Searching for one...
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since I was 15
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I hope I'll learn more about wicca and make a lot of new friends here. smile

Scarlet_Iva

Friendly Explorer

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Milendil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:13 pm
NAME: My real name is unimportant, so I just go by Milendil.
ABOUT ME: There's probably not a lot to tell.
PETS: A cat named Rose
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: LARP, Writing, Reading, Video Games...
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Ever since I stopped being an Atheist/Agnostic which has been for a while.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:50 pm
NAME:Dae
ABOUT ME: I'm psychotic, insane, & disturbed, and am usually presumed to make satanistic sacrifices instead of hanging out with people on Saturday nights & weekends.
PETS: A pitbull, a ferrit, & three cats
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I roleplay, read, & am taking up leather working.
CURRENT PATH: Under construction: Current status: Pause
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested for years now, but only actually took up the religion of wicca around last August.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm usually not a bad person to get along with, a little morbid, but not a necrophiliac or a serial killer. I like long jackets, personally I own a preacher's jacket that I inherited a few years back. I was only tall enough to wear it a few months ago. If anyone has any advice or information about wicca that I can't find here, or hell would even just like to talk I'd be more than happy to do so.

Doxa Theou

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games