Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I lost the game...
  Sorry..,.
View Results

Queen-of-Sarcastica

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:15 pm
Couldn't say it any clearer than that really. I hate the actors that they chose for the movie. I know that it will be incredibly screwed up, the actors will have never read the book and I'm still going to line up on opening night ANYWAYS!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:33 pm
don't we all feel that way?  

Fifii

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wrong forum
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:33 pm
why dont everyone just get over the avtors?!?! its really starting to get to me. i dont care if this makes people not like me, but get over it!! scream
you cannot say that you could have done any better with the budget they probably had, and the amount of people actually willing to even do this movie. i think that the actors are goin to do a great job with the movie. 3nodding .
and Robert has grown on me, and i think he's gorgeous, and i think that Taylor is hott, and the other actors look good too. heart
ne ways, i hope no one is mad at me over this, im just being very honest. 3nodding  

XxwhitneyxXxwhitneyxX

Mouse Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:42 am
I like who they got.
I mean, they are how I picture them in my head really. Well, Pretty much pictured in my head. There were some differences. But altogether they did an awesome job with the cast. The are all wonderful actors.
And if the movie is really bad, it would be their fault. It would be the writers, director's, etc fault. But hey, the book is ALWAYS better than the movie, by FAR!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:23 am
the1st_hyuga_girl4life
why dont everyone just get over the avtors?!?! its really starting to get to me. i dont care if this makes people not like me, but get over it!! scream
you cannot say that you could have done any better with the budget they probably had, and the amount of people actually willing to even do this movie. i think that the actors are goin to do a great job with the movie. 3nodding .
and Robert has grown on me, and i think he's gorgeous, and i think that Taylor is hott, and the other actors look good too. heart
ne ways, i hope no one is mad at me over this, im just being very honest. 3nodding
Yeah, well the people complaining about the actors are being "very honest" as well. Just because you think Robert is gorgeous and Taylor is hot, doesn't mean everyone else does...If you dont' like someone it's not that easy to "get over it"

KiraLight
Crew

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:31 pm
oh well. hope they prove you wrong. I didn't understand what you were talking about in the second part of your sentence but most of the actors said read the book before or after the got the part. they kind of had to understand their roles....we'll see what the end product is.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:27 am
I hattttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them accepts for Robert the guy who is playing Edward!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:04 pm
I think they are very good. When I first saw the picture I could pick out every character with no problem which showed me they match just fine. Try and keep an open mind about this. In the end they might just surprise you with a great movie!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 pm
I'm happy with Kristen kinda but thats about it.

lost_smile

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm
I hate all the actors except for Bella and Jasper...
I'm not just going to "get over it"
I'm going to see the movie...but I'm not taking it seriously...I'm not making macros or posting posters or making fanvideos...Just like the Eragon movie...I'm going go see it...just to support the book... but I don't support most of the actors  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:15 pm
I have two minds to this movie, one: I have big hope for this movie and the actors, and I am wishing it all goes well and says faithful to the book, and that the actors they got and win me over; but the other side is like, these actors suck, they can never do the part, they could have and should have gotten better people to play in this movie, and I am betting you anything the movie because of the low budget won't stay very true to the book. so you see? I have two minds to this :/  

circus_freakshow

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:49 pm
i h8 some ppl too, but i'm gonna c the movie b4 i make any official choices. i originnally hated everyone, but my friends got mad at me so i keep my opinions to myself. but now watching videos and the trailers on mtv.com, they've seriously have helped me get over it. and the only 2 i'm actually not sure about are the 1 most ppl like, krisitn stewart,and tyler lautner, what is up w/ that dude's wig? i mean come on,.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:13 pm
Seeming as we are all being honest here then I shall follow tradition.

I LOVE THEM ALL! At first I was a little indecisive about the actors but now watching alot of behind the scenes videos on youtube they have definetly grown on me! Robert Pattinson is, yes, gorgeous, But also a brilliant actor. I was very concerned over who will play Edward for Edward is one of my favorite characters in the book but i watched a youtube video of him and i was convinced he will do an excellent job. [ to watch the video type in "Robert Pattinson Vanity Fair" in the search engine - it is a deleted scene ]

As for Kristen Stewart she will do an amazing job. Her movie "Speak" convinced me on that.

Also a note to everyone using the word 'hate' don't you think thats a bit too powerful and unfair? You haven't seen the movie yet and already you judge them on their acting skills/appearance? Why not give them a chance, wait for the movie and then judge them. The director Catherine Hardwicke is fabulous at her work i believe she will guide the actors to achieve their best in every scene.

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Mizuko Aquarian

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:07 am
I'm not gonna dis the actors till I see the movie.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff