Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which .hack character do you feel attached to? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:46 pm

Isn't there a character that you invite into your party just because you really like them? A character that you feel particularly attached to? :/

For me, I've always really liked Shino xD; I don't know why, really. Even in Rebirth, I always sent my cards to Atoli and invited her. And then she says, "You never really looked at ME, you were playing with Shino this whole time! Dx" And I thought, "Ack D: That is kind of true!"

SO YEAH.

Which .hack character do you feel particularly attached to?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:11 pm
hmm in particular i guess Atoli was a charactar i was kinda attached to. she was in everyone of my parties in ribirth and most in reminscene but not in redemption because i really needed to get some chracters affection up. But i was also attached to alkaid :/  

haseo9

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:30 pm
It used to be Pi, but since the middle of Reminisce it's been Kuhn that I absolutely had to have. ; w;
Since then my party has been Kuhn and Sakubo for just about everything. XD

Edit: In R:1, I really liked to have Gardenia and Mistral. I especially liked Mistral because she was the only wavemaster who actually fought on her own. Once I lost her and Gardenia though, it became Blackrose or Balmung and Elk.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:24 pm
Piros the 3rd, and later, Yata, because they were both part of what had happened during IMOQ, and I just felt connected to them because of that.  

Jack2634

Tokio Kuryuu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:15 pm
Tabby. I dont really know why but I feel close to her characters personality and back story.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:47 pm
:
I would say Atoli. We are both emo and love animals biggrin and Kuhn. He is so hawt I get sad if he isn't in my party :< *emo*

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:27 pm
Simply the ones I like.

In the first four my part was always Elk, BlackRose and Kite. My 3 favorites

In the second 3 my party usually consists of Endrance, Atoli or Azure Kite. XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:37 pm
//IMOQ: I could identify with Elk's struggle to make friends, even online, so he was always a favorite of mine. Also, I admired BlackRose's inner strength and her dedication (even if it is occasionally just stubbornness).

//SIGN: I think everyone identifies to Tsukasa within a certain boundary. I'm sure everyone's wanted to escape from reality at least once. 83

//G.U.: Atoli is probably the character closest to me personality-wise (except I'm... actually not all that depressed of a person. AND MY WRISTS ARE SCAR-FREE.), so I always liked her.  

fk12

Samsayia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:20 pm
i don't think i have to say...

although i did use Gardenia throughout .hackIMOQ till you lost her -.-; but hell once the end of quaratine, you all know who i was all over.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:30 pm
fk12
//IMOQ: I could identify with Elk's struggle to make friends, even online, so he was always a favorite of mine. Also, I admired BlackRose's inner strength and her dedication (even if it is occasionally just stubbornness).

//SIGN: I think everyone identifies to Tsukasa within a certain boundary. I'm sure everyone's wanted to escape from reality at least once. 83

//G.U.: Atoli is probably the character closest to me personality-wise (except I'm... actually not all that depressed of a person. AND MY WRISTS ARE SCAR-FREE.), so I always liked her.

I agree with the thing about Elk. Its the same with me.

For sign...I think I liked...Ugh...hard choise...*brain hurting*

G.U....hmm...Piros 3 was not my favorite and never will be. I think I liked Sylabus. I always thought he was cool except for when he was like "Its cool if you wanna rp as Haseo the Terror Of Death!"  

Jakkii Padclaw

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In R:1... GUESS. SRSLY. THAT MAN NEVER LEFT MY PARTY.

In R:2, I guess I was kind of attached to Matsu. And Endrance.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:20 am
IMOQ: I say Piros. I'm certainly am ANNOYING.

SIGN: Mimiru but I just haven;t seen a lot of it to pick someone esle.

ROOTS: Tabby. Again, I can be annoying and aggressive.

LOTB: Zefie or the Girl of the hackers in the anime. Strong willed.

GU: ATOLI. Point blank.

BreathLessX
Crew

Divine Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:17 am
I feel mostly attached to Kite. I like Kite. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:42 pm
I'm mostly attached to Pi, Atoli, and Azure Kite. 3nodding  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Heh, go brain! I answered wrong... again XD

From my personality I relate best with...
IMOQ: MIA.
I like having just a few close friends and having people I know I can always trust.
...and messing with people is fun!

SIGN: I'd say I'm some where between Mimiru and BT.
I question a lot of things and look for my purpose. I'm bold person even though I may not seem like it when you meet me in RL. (I'm kinda quiet until I'm comfortable in my surroundings)

GU: Alkaid
I jump to conclusions that aren't always true and love winning ^^

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas