Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got blood?
  *vampire hiss*
View Results

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:45 pm
I didn't know where to put this, and I didn't see a topic about it so anyways....
I have a "if Bella becomes a vampire her power will be...." theory.
WHAT IF
She got the power to make people fall in love with her.
It would be a burden but seriously, a lot of people were/are attracted to her. So what if that is what becomes stronger as a vamp?
Has this been said? I didn't know if it has.
Anyone agree, like this theory, ect?
Again, sorry if there was a place for this. I didn't see it. ^^'  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:57 pm
heh... Well that would be really entertaining. rofl  

Wicked_Moon

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:30 pm
You know when Bella, Edward, and Alice are with the Volturi? Well, Jane was not able to harm her or hurt her in any way. Also, Edward can't really tell what she's thinking. That gives me the idea that Bella would get the power of being untouchable (through the mind) by any other vampires.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:01 am
Ha, I can see her getting that love power, but not knowing how to use it at first and getting a bunch of people following her around that chant "I love you Bella!" whee She may be untouchable, but that seems kind of broad, like it needs to be more specific. I more anxious to see if she can outrun Edward during vampire baseball 3nodding

Okay, my theory is that her power will be keeping danger away. Because she is such a danger magnet as a human that she will be able to keep it away as a vampire!  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Ridiculous

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:43 am
bustinrs2kickurs
Ha, I can see her getting that love power, but not knowing how to use it at first and getting a bunch of people following her around that chant "I love you Bella!" whee She may be untouchable, but that seems kind of broad, like it needs to be more specific. I more anxious to see if she can outrun Edward during vampire baseball 3nodding

Okay, my theory is that her power will be keeping danger away. Because she is such a danger magnet as a human that she will be able to keep it away as a vampire!

But wouldn't the danger just become stronger as a vampire? A power when you're a vampire is a specific thing from your human life that becomes stronger, so I highly doubt that it would be the polar opposite.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:34 am
crazy4books
You know when Bella, Edward, and Alice are with the Volturi? Well, Jane was not able to harm her or hurt her in any way. Also, Edward can't really tell what she's thinking. That gives me the idea that Bella would get the power of being untouchable (through the mind) by any other vampires.

Wow thats a great point! I agree!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:52 am
Humans fall are infatuated with the vampires already, for Bella it probably wouldn't be any different. The power you stated is a given that all vampires possess. I think if Bella is to become a vampire she'll have something against blood (refer to biology class in Twilight).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 pm
Punky-Perfect
crazy4books

Wow thats a great point! I agree!

I'm glad someone else sees my point! And it would be fun to find out who's faster, Edward or Bella, but she might go on bumbling even though that seems unlikely...  

Tricky Little Vampire

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:07 pm
I Am SO Oatmeal
Humans fall are infatuated with the vampires already, for Bella it probably wouldn't be any different. The power you stated is a given that all vampires possess. I think if Bella is to become a vampire she'll have something against blood (refer to biology class in Twilight).

I can clearly see where you're coming from but wouldn't be a slightly weird power to have? I mean she'll be like Carlisle, not having drunk any human blood in her life and would be able to resist it, but wouldn't the power be somewhat useless later on her 'life'?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:28 pm
crazy4books
I Am SO Oatmeal

I can clearly see where you're coming from but wouldn't be a slightly weird power to have? I mean she'll be like Carlisle, not having drunk any human blood in her life and would be able to resist it, but wouldn't the power be somewhat useless later on her 'life'?

Yes, it would be, but what if she wouldn't drink blood-not even animal blood? Maybe she'll just keep all of her human assets and adaptations, like, she'll be immortal and all, but it won't show? Except for the paleness and yellow eyes perhaps? I don't know...  

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:34 pm
I Am SO Oatmeal

Humans do not fall madly, deeply in love with vampires. That is the power I am talking about. It's true humans (or any other beings i guess) are in awe of them. All humans are amazed by vampires and their unnatural beauty but do they fall in love with them.
Plus the blood thing is boring....very possible, but boring to me. I want her power to be not so obvious.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:11 pm
While the concept is certainly amusing and would make for extremely humerous fanfiction, I don't think that really will be her special power. Steph has stressed that Bella has a very private mind- the fact that no vampire with abilities that affect the mind can affect her is very interesting, and I'm fairly certain that her power will have something to do with that.  

Alantie Mistaniu

EverybodysFooled

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:43 pm
That would be funny.
I think I read a fanfic like that once.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:01 pm
I think that's a pretty good theory  

Teehee its Bee

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:24 pm
its funny
but not likely
like others said Stephenie has really been stressing the mind thing...
it would be funny though
maybe ill write a fanfic about it
can u imagine what mike would do?  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out