34%  [ 32 ]
omfg gimme goldz
25%
 25%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 93

SabbyBunny

Anxious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:18 pm
So...I have a slight problem..nothing major, but something I'd like to ask a little help with.

Pretty much, since I've entered into the fandom, I've had a furry mate and furry friends, until I met my husband. Now, don't get me wrong, I <3 him and couldn't live without him...and he knows I'm a furry and is 100% supportive of that fact. But I can't help but to feel that he gets...tired? I guess...of hearing about the furry side of things.

So! I was wondering how many of you are have mates who are furries.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:24 pm
My mate wasn't when I met him, but now he is. xd  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Constance Ringwood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:50 am
My mate is! We're not married yet, but would an engagement count?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:54 am
Yep, he is. 3nodding  

Selene Aries

Ceymore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:44 pm
Mine is not  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:10 pm
Mine is not...but he's cool with the fact that I am, if not a little confused about it. blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

Kristall Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:34 pm
My husband/mate is. He was before I figured out that I was. He helped me decide I was, and always have been, a fur and what would be my fursona, but not in some "OMG, ILOVEYOUI'MOBSESSEDANDHAVETOBEJUSTLIKEYOU" way.. He helped me figure it out when we were just friends and I was dating a non-furry (but furry-friendly/sympathetic/supporter-without-being-a-fur).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:22 am
My boyfriend is, but kind of by proxy. He's not really "serious" about it, I created his fursona for him, and he thinks the yiff I look at on FA is more funny than attractive/arousing. . . but I still consider him a kind of furry, and he doesn't object. whee  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:21 am
Well, I'm actually single now thanks to the army, but anywho. Two of my exes were not furries, and two of them were. While I loved all of them, the furry mates were in my opinion easier to keep around. If nothing else we had a deep rooted common ground that was always there to talk about. But I'm sure I'd be just as happy settling down with a non-fur. So either way, I don't think it matters, love is love, just let it happen and it should last forever if it was meant to be, regardless of your interests. At least I hope that's how it works. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:46 pm
Mine isnt. Once I sell my kidneys for my batsuit shes in for a bit of a shock.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:22 pm

My mate and I grew up together in high school and pretty much discovered our furriness together.. I remember finding furry sites bookmarked on his computer around the time I was finding them myself but I had to tease him for it before I got the courage to tell him I liked it, too.

At first, I was still pretty freaked out about being attracted to therianthropes. razz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:55 pm
Well, she's not my mate (yet), but I don't think she's a furry. We talked on the phone a few nights ago, and she mentioned wanting to try out the fursuit thing (at least I'm pretty sure that's what she meant (she said costumes)), so who knows, she might be a furry in the making.

She knows I'm a furry, though, so I know she's cool with it.

I spoke too soon, she's no longer mine...  

CaprinaePsi

Mythrill Man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:18 am
No. I once half-jokingly mentioned something about being turned out by turned on by cartoons to my girlfriend, and she seemed horrified by the thought, so I never brought it up again.

Am I alone on this?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:26 am
Elephant_Man
No. I once half-jokingly mentioned something about being turned out by turned on by cartoons to my girlfriend, and she seemed horrified by the thought, so I never brought it up again.

Am I alone on this?

Going with the sexual route to introduce someone to Furry is never a good idea. sweatdrop

We maybe a highly sexualized community, but the fandom really isn't about wanting to have sex with cartoon animals.

Selene Aries

Shiro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:21 am
Elephant_Man

Am I alone on this?

that's a great way to come out as a freak, plain and honest o.o

just put yourself in their perspective, it's a bit freaky, and without context outright incomprehensible, it's best to explain what you find 'apealing' rather than sexy and slowly come to a compromise  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff