Bow chicka wow, wow~
  >:3
View Results

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:23 am
The number you have reached is...

Kidding.
So, as you might know, I'm with this guy. His name's Steven.

But that's not the important part at all.
I think we're gonna go to his Military Ball, since it's sponsored by his ROTC and not the school. He's banned from all school-sponsored dances because of something he didn't do, SO...

He wants me to wear a dress.

o_o I just wanna know... like, wtf. Do you guys have any sites or anything for dresses I can look at? I think I might go to Ipso-Facto. I have a month to find one I actually like. He says a red dress is tradition, and while that would match my hair, would it look good with a kid in a Navy uniform? D:

It's at the Disneyland Resort hotel. Now, I had this idea. If we went to the ball, had a room for the night, then we could go to Disneyland the next day since it's, well, you know, across the street.

I was looking at packages and things and the lowest I can get for a nice room for one night is $250 for us both, which isn't bad. But combining that with two tickets some how makes the price jump to $950. I was like: O__O
There has to be a cheaper way, lawlz.

Eh. Just gonna go to prom.
Blah.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:16 am
USE A CONDOM!

And I buy all my dresses at the mall. ._.

On sale. .///.

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:20 am
Izzenai
USE A CONDOM!

And I buy all my dresses at the mall. ._.

On sale. .///.

I was gonna get a room mainly for the reason that it would just be easier to get to Disneyland.

But okay. ;D

And I hate the mall. Arrgghh.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:48 am
If you have a good mother she will never let you buy a red dress and get a hotel room.
A red dress, Kellee? Are you SRS?

Red Dresses are for streetwalkers and seductresses. Gold diggers. Nobody good wears a red dress. I guarantee, by the power of the red dress, if you sleep with him you will get pregnant.

Do you want to be pregnant? I hope not.

Go with a Green (emerald island, celtic green) sort of dress. It'll go with the class A navy uniform (Unless he's got the white jumpers) and it'll work perfectly with your skin and hair.

The Mighty Z-Rex

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:52 am
Also, I was a disney kid. For all my developing years my father was a Disney machinist so I practically grew up in Disneyworld.
Years later, in 2003, when I finally got to go to Disneyland I was vastly underwhelmed. It's a sad excuse for an amusement park. The resorts are crappy too.

However, I pissed inside of a girls rectum while at the Disneyland resort, so I guess it has it's charms.

And as for pets; I got a puppy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:35 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
If you have a good mother she will never let you buy a red dress and get a hotel room.

Red Dresses are for streetwalkers and seductresses. Gold diggers. Nobody good wears a red dress. I guarantee, by the power of the red dress, if you sleep with him you will get pregnant.

Go with a Green (emerald island, celtic green) sort of dress. It'll go with the class A navy uniform (Unless he's got the white jumpers) and it'll work perfectly with your skin and hair.

lawl. Oh the images in my mind...
I also agree with the condom idea.
As for the dress, maybe something simple and black?
Black's slimming, it goes with everything and can look elegant not slutty.
Disneyland is amazing! I went to the one in Paris.

And ate croissants!

Lady Psychotic

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:49 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex

That's what the ******** I said.
I was like: ...a red one? You're kidding, right?

I like green. o~o I think I will look for green.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:50 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Also, I was a disney kid. For all my developing years my father was a Disney machinist so I practically grew up in Disneyworld.
Years later, in 2003, when I finally got to go to Disneyland I was vastly underwhelmed. It's a sad excuse for an amusement park. The resorts are crappy too.

However, I pissed inside of a girls rectum while at the Disneyland resort, so I guess it has it's charms.

And as for pets; I got a puppy.

I have to huge-a** German Shepherds now, they were outside running on the streets with no collars/ tags/ microchips.

D:

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:54 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

Goes to show what Rear Admiral Skinz is thinking.
I have a big german shephard that gave me this killer bruise on my leg. I'll text you the picture later. It's ugly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:13 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

But red is so sexy. D:

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:29 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

Goes to show what Rear Admiral Skinz is thinking.
I have a big german shephard that gave me this killer bruise on my leg. I'll text you the picture later. It's ugly.

We rescued two dogs off the side of the road last week.

They're two huge-a** German Shepherds. They're gorgeous, though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:30 pm
Izzenai
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

But red is so sexy. D:

I agree. But an all red dress? That just seems obnoxious to me. D: I wouldn't mind if it was like... black WITH red (which is also cliche), but I think an all red one would be... too much.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:06 pm
My friend lost his Virginity at Disney World.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:09 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Izzenai
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

But red is so sexy. D:

I agree. But an all red dress? That just seems obnoxious to me. D: I wouldn't mind if it was like... black WITH red (which is also cliche), but I think an all red one would be... too much.

Make it all hollywood. cool

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:33 pm
You live like... five minutes away from Disneyland. xD Why would you want to waste your money on a hotel room? Seriously. >>

But if you really want to do that, just use one of the cheaper motels on the streets across.

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff