Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
CONTEST: New Guild Name! + Guild Agenda Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:49 pm
My saiyan blood has dictated that I rededicate me time to making the best guild on gaia ever. Remember last time I really tried? That was back when we had 1000 posts a day. Let's bring that back.

Step 1: Get a new name. We need something catchy, cool, and must include "Pokemon" and "Smash Bros Brawl", or at least "Brawl" to ensure the most hits when people are searching for a guild.

Step 2: Broaden our audience. Sure, brawl and pokemon are cool, but there are a plethora of other games out there. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. (I know that me and kunx may bring Starcraft here, and he and ravemaster may bring online yu gi oh as well)

Step 3: Make it flashy. Ever since we lost Digital Knight, and most of our other artists, excitement in the guild has dropped even lower. I think myself and a few others who normally don't do art should step up, as well as recruit more artists.

Step 4: Make it fun. Things like the wifi game, leagues, and giant mutli game tourneys shall be made.

Step 5: Zerg rush. In order to keep all of the new activities up and running, we're going to need more members. This means recruitment drives. Spam invites. Spam advertisements. They shall feel our wrath. We do not forgive, we do not forget.

Guild - It's time to suit up. Come up with a new name.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:52 pm
User Image
I was bored

Well I can make some arts. As for a name that will be hard.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:04 pm
The chatbox will be filled. Curtains and dogs shall be sold out. All roads will lead to us. Guilds shall fall from inactivity due to people coming here. We will be victorious! Now is our time!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 pm
Here are two ideas of my own

The Zerg Collective - Super Smash Bros Brawl, Pokemon, and all other Games

The Gaming Catalyst - Super Smash Bros Brawl, Pokemon, and all other Games

Both are good. Zerg are the coolest alien race ever, from starcraft. Catalysts always sound pretentiously intelligent.  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:53 pm
Digital Knight who quit the guild, but still wants to help (It's ok, I don't get it either) has come up with this idea

VGN - Video Game Network

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feel free to post up your ideas, or say what you like so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:09 pm
VGN is cool but I was thinking something like... The Nintendo (and stuff) Ultimo Gamers Guild pokemon brawl you name it we might play it. (A little long and I know people who would love to join but are too lazy to join without an invite...) I'd love to do something for sims or sports even city of heroes and villians. Name anything else I can do since this is my primary guild. WE COULD MAKE OURSELVES A YOUTUBE VIDEO!  

Chuuyya

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:13 pm
Replace Poke Master's and put Gamer's in the existing guild title? domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:17 pm
We should get merits back as well, if you can find someone as good as Knight in photoshop to consistently make merits.

Mebe a console war sticky too? With (made fairly) pros and cons of all the consoles listed on the first post. Though this might just turn into a gigant flame thread.  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:24 pm
Gigantic flame thread is still active, so that sounds good. I'm talking to knight in PMs. I don't really know what's going on with him. He says he wants to return, but only after the guild change is complete. I'm pretty much telling him that he should return now, help out, or have to start over from square 1. Also some stuff about being paid gold for his artwork - not gonna happen, since we will get more artists soon, unless it's for customized personal things.

Still have no idea why he completely quit -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:54 pm
We should completely clear out a couple subforums and get rid of crud.  

Chuuyya

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:59 pm
Yes, that's been almost 100% done, it was called the purge.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:26 pm
Oh I didn't read this before making my previous post.

Nit's Territory - Land of Pokemon, Brawl and other Crap.

NT:LPBC  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:46 pm
As awesome as shigeru's idea is, I'm kind of leaning towards just changing pokemon master's to gamer's so we don't have to get rid of all of our old banners sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:55 pm
Just wondering...
Do you have a recruitment thread for the guild?  

Kibby47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 pm
Not yet, once things get set up we will.  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff