Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

CornBreadtm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:47 pm
Even though he sucks most of the time id probably have to say Naruto because of his "Wind Release: Rasenshuriken" Its a one hit kill and it can be performed by clones. Since it hit the Chakra channels it has the same affect as Neji's attacks so even if someone survived it they could never mold chakra again. If it hits he can take out anybody without much trouble.
Only person who could survive it would be Pain since he is 6 (5 now) people.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:11 pm
CornBreadtm

wait how is pein only 5 people now? none of him died lolz....

and Tobi could survive it just like he managed to not get hit by Rasengan or anything else thrown at him...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:37 am
You are all wrong! It is Hidan! He's the only person who literally CAN'T DIE! He is just incapacitated at the moment stare Stupid shikamaru  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:33 pm
Angel_Rowen
You are all wrong! It is Hidan! He's the only person who literally CAN'T DIE! He is just incapacitated at the moment stare Stupid shikamaru

That doesn't make him the best....it simply makes him the most useless  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

CornBreadtm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:48 pm
Nephite Warrior
CornBreadtm

and Tobi could survive it just like he managed to not get hit by Rasengan or anything else thrown at him...
Go reread before you reply to this so there are no misunderstandings once i post this. Jiraiya kills off "one" of the pains right before he is killed. He never show how they just show Jiraiya stabbed and the dead Pain it says one stumbled in to his territory and Jiraiya says "I finally got one". If you reread theres shouldn't be any problems. "lolz"...

And reread my first post I said if it hits them there dead. If Tobi phases him through him... he didn't hit him!!! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:51 pm
CornBreadtm
Nephite Warrior
CornBreadtm

Go reread Naruto Chapter 381 before you reply to this so there are no misunderstandings once I post this. Jiraiya kills off "one" of the pains right before he is killed. He never show how they just show Jiraiya stabbed and the dead Pain it says one stumbled in to his territory and Jiraiya says "I finally got one". If you reread theres shouldn't be any problems. "lolz"...

And reread my first post I said if it hits them there dead. If Tobi phases him through him... he didn't hit him!!! rolleyes

CornBreadtm

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:27 pm
CornBreadtm
CornBreadtm
Nephite Warrior
CornBreadtm

Go reread Naruto Chapter 381 before you reply to this so there are no misunderstandings once I post this. Jiraiya kills off "one" of the pains right before he is killed. He never show how they just show Jiraiya stabbed and the dead Pain it says one stumbled in to his territory and Jiraiya says "I finally got one". If you reread theres shouldn't be any problems. "lolz"...

um... no.... Pein is still alive, all six of hims because there are five bodies that he uses than his actually body..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:23 am
i just think naruto is the bomb  

SSJ2_Gohan_1012

x_Hoe-Chan_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:18 pm
ITACHI
But we can't forget the forth hokage!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:08 am
lol hmmm i think itachi even though he dies  

chaosjoe

brian4158

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:12 pm
SHIKAMARU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:04 am
hmm i think its the 3rd hokage. He did star in like 10 epispodes and train the sonin.  

chaosjoe

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 am
chaosjoe
hmm i think its the 3rd hokage. He did star in like 10 epispodes and train the sonin.

One: it's sanin, not sonin.

Two: the third is cool, but he's not the the best.

three: I think the best is someone who hasn't been introduced in the show yet, someone who is so powerful (yet not arrogant about it) that they make pein look like an academy student.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff