Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who's king o-da-hill?
  ME!
View Results

Don Huesos Casanova
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:11 pm
In the middle of the plush and vibrant valley of Luxia there protued a hill of not normal size. It was rather wide and tall, but not quite a mountain as it could never reach the hills that towered over the valley. Lonely in its location but yet triumphant in its stature the hill was a peacefull one, that is until one Sunday morning...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:19 pm
Way in the south of the very quite valley there purred a sound, an increasingly louder sound that grew and grew until over the cliffs flew its source. A hover bike, long in chasis and even louder in engine, it stalled for a second before desending on the once quite vally with a disruptive thud that imediately ripped every flower under it from their nurturing stems. The hover bike spun around for a second as its rider took a gander around the valley to see its worth, then with a simple smirk and a push of the throttle pedal he raced for the top of the hill.

((hover bike valley but without the houses))  

Don Huesos Casanova
Captain

iLexx
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:34 pm
Bellow the shade of a tree, Alecks rested, hands joined behind his neck and right leg crossed over the left. Eyes closed, he bobbed his head to the rythm of Behind Closed Doors by Rise Against that was injected into his brain by his small Skullcandy headphones. His hung fot rocked from left to right and his whole jiggled in ruthmic harmony. Until the ground shook.
"What tha...." He sat legs crossed and looked around to find a posible reason but found nothing. He unplugged his headphones from his ears only to regret it in the end. A loud engine roared straight at him. He tried to cover his ears but the moving object was faster than him. A Hoverbike, unlike any he's seen before, pushed him backwards in its wake making him crashland upside down against the tree that served as parasol.
"DAMN IT.... who the heck?" he looked at the speeding hoverbike. "Uh HECK nah. Imma make him hear me."
He stood up grabed his messenger bag styled bookbag, put it around his chest and ranted his way up the hill.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:48 pm
Trace didn't even notice the tree, much less whoever rested under it, as he spedd through the valley. Nearly reaching what he thought to be a vacant spot Trace unleashed a foot long metal pole from a compartment in his bike and held it over him. I DECLARE... Then in a second the pole suddenly extended out both ends into a long thinner staff, right before he reached the top of the hill as he spedd. ...TO BE... Screaching to a halt right before the top of the hill Trace extended the staff into the ground and mad an impromntu pole-vault over the hill, bike and all. Spining in the air like a top with the bike he lands half way down the hill on the other side and plants his foot on his hill. MINE!!!  

Don Huesos Casanova
Captain

iLexx
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:11 pm
He kept his uphill march, ranting about how he ALMOST got ranover by a... what? he didn't know... but what ever it was, it almost killed him.

"Oh..... so you're it, huh?" He got the the top of the hill and saw the mysterious man standing out with a flag poking through the hill's grassy surface. He understood what it was all about and with a loud sigh he talked to the hoverbiker puting both of his arms at his waist.
"What in the name of God do you think you're doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:22 pm
Trace arches an eyebrow at the sound of a voice and looks down towards the stranger yealling at him. He replays the stranger's words in his head and then hops off the hover bike. From under his dark blue shades one can still see he had his eyebrow uncaningly arched and as he walked up to the pole he pointed at it as if it alone would answer his question. Just then the pole sprouted a red flag and on that red flag was what appeared to be a weirdly drawn skull.  

Don Huesos Casanova
Captain

iLexx
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:35 pm
Looking at the man's actions, he felt annoyed. He did not, in a spoken way, answer his question. "I don't think you heard me..." He crossed his arms across his chest. "What do you think you're doing? You can't just proclaim this hill your territory. It belongs to each and every one of us.... li...ving...in..." He noticed the man's indifferance and felt more annoyed. scream "I'm talking to you you hoverbiking p***k" scream  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:46 pm
Such angry yelling? Trace turned to face the man and placed his hands behind him. All i ask is that u bow down and proclaim me leader and master, not like I'm trying to take ur life away... Trace smirked.  

Don Huesos Casanova
Captain

iLexx
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:55 pm
As soon as the rider placed his hand on him he got ticked off. "Don't touch me, jack" Angrily, he kocked the man's away from his back and took a few steps back. He looked at the man with thin eyes and closed both his fists. The air started to get tense around them. "What the heck are you talking about? I wouldn't proclaim you king of Shitville if you tried taking it by force. Get out of this place and don't come back... or else"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:03 pm
Trace chuckled to himself ...funny part is I did take it by force, shitians really don't put up that much of a fight... He slowly and calmly walked back up to the staff ...but if you want me to go that badly... Just then he turned back towards the stranger with a smile on his face and his arms behind himself ...make me Trace imediately whipped out two lazer gattlers and fired at the stranger without the slightest change in composure.  

Don Huesos Casanova
Captain

iLexx
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:22 pm
It seemed as it all shots landed on the target. Dust rose and it gathered where Alecks should be in a cloud. However... The cloud slowly started to spin. Little by little gaining speed until suddenly an explosion of wind sent the dust and dirt in all directions. From afar it could be easily seen. Alecks, backflipped out of the cloud landing in all fours, looking at his new opponent. His hair seemed like it had grown. What used to be a buzzedout dark brown head with a single thin braid at the back had now turned to a short but spikey red hairdo. He now had something-like spikey bangs almost covering his left eye. around him ghosly feathers fell slowly and rockingly to the floor, dessapearing when doing so.
"I'm gonna give you one last chance to get away from my town, dirtbag."
He stood up. slowly his hair went back the way it was and all falling ghost-feathers dissapeared completely.

=========== {] Somewhere Else [} =============

"Oh no.... something's not right" a very squeeky voice said. apparently, it came from something very... very......... very small. "I wonder where Alecks is...oh Amnas....pleeeeease protect him."
A window opened and something as small as a fingernail jumped out of Alecks's house and towards the hill.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:59 am
Trace saw the dirt rise and imediately knew he had missed, considering her never misses and all his shots were aimed for the stranger's chest. He kept his attack on the defensive as he reached into his left pocket and threw out three small black disks on the ground before him. Then I'll say it one last time...MAKE ME! Trace imediately barraged the stranger with an onslaught of lazer shots.  

Don Huesos Casanova
Captain

iLexx
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:01 pm
mad >One of the lazers almost hit Alecks in the red eye. Noticing this, he tilted his head and dodged it. eek >It was then he finally realized what he had just done. Jumping into the air while backflipping bacwards and landing an almost perfect landing then ddging a lazer that goes at the speed of light... he knew there was something wrong as much as he knew that now wasn't the time to think, it was more like the time to do the smpliest of things...run.

gonk "Ah... CRAP" gonk He stood up and saw more of them coming his way so he had no chance but to tripletime march away. As he ran lazers followed one foot behind. As he ran, he noticed a small rock. He droped on the floor, rolled, grabbed the rock while rolling, stood up and kept on running... otherwise he would be swiss cheese.... melted swiss cheese.

eek > neutral > twisted >He ran arround in circles until eventually their summoner would be in the way of their blazing shots.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:35 pm
Trace noticed tha pattern in his movements and imediately stepped in co-orditnation with the turrets, then when he was safely behind them he unleashed his own lazer guns on him but coming from the opposite direction. run FASTER!!!  

Don Huesos Casanova
Captain

iLexx
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:05 pm
As he ran, he noticed that the Hoverbiker was shooting with his own guns and eventually the shots would both meet and hit him.

stressed > "Damn you" His voice wasn't his own. It was like three people, a small boy, a young man and an older male spoke for him.

His eyes started to change. It was like pouring a drop of black ink into a small cup filled with water. His body starded changing also. He didn't have any hair on his body except for his head. His skin started to change colors too, he was turning blueish white. His hair was getting longer and white in color.

He jumped in to the air, unleashing powerfull stream of hot air that pressed against the Hoverbiker, making it harder to take aim. The turets were now overheated due to the hot stream. If they were to keep fireing, their cannons would melt.

He crushed against the ground, releasing another stream of hot air, less powerful than the first, and leaving the floor slightly cracked. He stood up from his landing position and he looked at his opponent, black eyes locked on him and only reflection showing in those small black abysses.

The three voices spoke... "YoUr tImE tO LeAvE hAs pAsSeD. nOw, It'S tImE tO dIe..." The new form extended his right hand forward. Strange Runes were mysticaly drawn around it. A speck o red light apeared and with a flash of blinding light...... a sword of spiritual fire had appeared in the from's hand.

================
The weather was slowly changing. The bright day had turned to one of swirling black clouds and cold breezes.

gonk "almost there" gonk  
THE WAR ZONE -A place for all your fights-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces