Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Open Roleplaying
The nitnit ultimate super pro expert legendary RP (New rule) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:04 pm
This is the greatest RP of all time.

Rules:
You must godmod. Failure to do so will result in you sucking.
YOU ARE YOUR CHARACTER TAKE EVERYTHING PERSONALLY!

NEW RULE - ALL FEMALE CHARACTERS MUST BE IMPOSSIBLY ATTRACTIVE.

Characters:

nitnit - Ultra robot saiyan ninja space bounty hunter decepticon renegade paladin king of the seven seas, judger of the damned, seer of the blind. His power is maximum. I think he's a pretty cool guy. Eh kills the autobots and doesn't afraid of anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:51 pm
The Story So Far:

Coming soon!  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:05 pm
Jon:

A white, protestant, middleaged male. He loves golf and the occasional game of checkers. He has a large beer can collection, and always has a glass of red whine with his dinner.
He drives a 2000 white Ford sedan, and refuses to buy anything that is not produced in America.

Conservative by nature and mildly outgoing, Jon will prove to be a standout character who outclasses Nitnit in every way.

EDIT: his power is maximum, also.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:35 pm
User Image
I was bored

Frank: Richest hobo in the world with everything but a house. Has every super power ever but 1 weakness that noone knows.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:41 pm
Shigeru: Is cooler than Nit and thus creates a time space continuum under Jon's bed causing Kunx to become a obscenely wealthy hobo.

He enjoys an occasional game of rock paper scissors and has never been seen losing, though his opponents have a habit of starting Chinese restaurants in Iraq.

He is known to have cheated Death and has published the widely acclaimed book, "Death has no hands" and its sequel, "Hands have no death".

Shigeru is now living in a cave off the coast of Russia, where he regularly fights off demonic ninjas infused with pirate blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:40 pm
darkslasherX: An incredibly overpowered super ninja fallen god, he cannot be defeated by anything short of the apocalypse. However, even that plan has a chance of failure.

Oh yeah, and I have all five pieces of Exodia in my hand at any given time.  

darkslasherX
Crew

The Real Buddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:57 pm
((For the Record... The Real Buddy Is My First God Mode Character In An RP))

The Real Buddy, is a shapeshifter whom can form into anyone and obtain their abilities, not much is known until interaction is accomplished.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:52 pm
Blaze is the evil tyrant king of a planet/sun. He enjoys long walks on the beach and blowing everyting up in his sight. He can transform into a giant dragon at anytime and in his humanoid form he can burn any substance with just a touch and blow up anything he can see. His power is maximum until he undergoes evolution and raises the maximium power. He has skin as hard 300 diamonds put together. He can take your soul and add it to his collection of non-epic things.

((I think this should be good enough.))  

Harrison Richardson

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:40 pm
Jim the cat

he kicks a** cause he is a kitty!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:44 pm
Fireyblaze000
He has skin as hard 300 diamonds put together.

Unfortunately, he's redundant, and therefore died from Shigeru's logic attack (with infinite attack points of course), with a side effect of inability to return to life.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:00 pm
I now have double maximum power.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:40 pm
Nitnit then pushed the button to elect him into office, and then he pushed the button that dropped the bomb.  

nitnit
Captain

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:26 am
User Image Invading Jonnnn's house Jim took his gun and shot the four n's making his name Jo

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:06 pm
I now ban FF from ever posting here. Just cause I can. And because of his continuous bad posts.  

Shigeru the Hero

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:58 am
darkslasherX decided to stop being lazy and finally raise his power level to exactly pi times the current maximum. Oh yeah, and he got three Dark Armed Dragons to add to his hand of cards.

He takes his awesome uber-powered relic called the Ancient Unbeatable Sword of Ultimate Power and Godmodding and prepares to defeat any lolcats that appear in this RP ever again.  
Open Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff