Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
lol at Razzberry Brawl Guild. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pachulo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:24 pm
He banned me for being a Mod in here xd

What a douche, well this makes the internet fun, little kids like him heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:24 pm
You shouldn't have been in such a place anyways. Have you learned from your mistakes?  

nitnit
Captain

Pachulo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:31 pm
nitnit
You shouldn't have been in such a place anyways. Have you learned from your mistakes?

Werent you a menber as well talk2hand

But yeah lol, I just find it so damn funny xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:32 pm
I'm a member I have 0 posts I believe. I only use it to check up on what my competition is up to without having to use the guild search function.  

nitnit
Captain

Pachulo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:35 pm
nitnit
I'm a member I have 0 posts I believe. I only use it to check up on what my competition is up to without having to use the guild search function.

So you consider it competition?

That guild is full of Fanboys, I made a topic complaining in Alt custome of how Wario gets 2 choices while everyone elses gets a crappy color change and they didnt even used Shiny Pokemon for alt customes.

Dude I got like uber jump by a bunch of fanboys posting irrelevant s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:37 pm
By competition I mean member/post count status in terms of related guilds. You might have not been around during it, but for a while I was really determined to beat out The Official Pokemon Guild and the D/P guild for members/posts, only to realize that they had the luxury of being open the day that D/P came out and hundreds of people on gaia wanted a guild... by the time we came around people were already settled in.  

nitnit
Captain

Pachulo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:39 pm
You just gottan Infiltrate somebody in there so they can advertise your guild in there.

Heck I can do that with any of my many mules.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:42 pm
He just banned me since he's obviously lurking this guild.

lolololololololololololololololololol

Normally it'd be hypocritical to say this, but get a life razz. Go lurk your own guild.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:51 pm
Uh Im in the guild, I haven't been banned.....and I'm pretty sure he knows I'm there...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:53 pm
Yeah, well you made a tournament for him or something, so he needs you. Best thing you can do is just quit there and focus on making stuff here after that tourny finishes.

Deathguiser - War is brewing, who's side are you on ?!?! *inspirational howling*  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm
Deathguiser
Uh Im in the guild, I haven't been banned.....and I'm pretty sure he knows I'm there...

Thats because you are pretty impartial on everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:03 pm
Pachulo
nitnit

So you consider it competition?

That guild is full of Fanboys, I made a topic complaining in Alt custome of how Wario gets 2 choices while everyone elses gets a crappy color change and they didnt even used Shiny Pokemon for alt customes.

Dude I got like uber jump by a bunch of fanboys posting irrelevant s**t.

Well I'm part of the guild and I'm not a fan boy.
I thinks this guild is pretty cool with wifi battles for a bunch of different things and having multiple targets to focus on. But there is one thing on this guild I could do without. Pachulo's Smart-allecky attitude. Quoting what you posted on the Brawl guild I still think you are pretty stupid for for putting up the knit-picking I hate the costumes thing. And by the way it's not to complicated for everyone in that guild to figure out, your just looking for reason's to flame brawl and make it seem imperfect. So if you ban me for saying this then go for it because I still think Pachulo is a total tool.  

The Sora Ultimatum

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:05 pm
We don't ban people here unless they deserve it. Also, razz had no reason whatsoever to ban me. He used to be a crew member here, one of our friends. I really wouldn't get involved with that guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:12 pm
nitnit
Yeah, well you made a tournament for him or something, so he needs you. Best thing you can do is just quit there and focus on making stuff here after that tourny finishes.

Deathguiser - War is brewing, who's side are you on ?!?! *inspirational howling*

hats easy, this guild. I only made a tourney there so I could battle some people, that was until this guild got remodeled. And I believe jonnnn is running his own tag team tourney, so I'm content with just joining that.
EDIT: why did he start being such a jackass here? I must have missed something.
Double Edit: Yeah pachulo's costume thing was kind of uneccesary considering the game doesn't need alt. costumes.  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:16 pm
Deathguiser

Double Edit: Yeah pachulo's costume thing was kind of uneccesary sondiering the game doesn't need alt. costumes.

No back stabbing us. Or really bad spelling please.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff