Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
character wish list Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:03 pm
i know all of u r disappointed that some of your favorite characters have not made it in but here u can show and tell characters u wish wer in
Saki, yes hes an assist trophy but i wish he was a playable character. final smash its like links, his sword grows and he keeps on slashing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow, yes hes an assist trophy but if sonic made it how come u didnt? final smash chaos control he slows down time
Mega man, if sonic made it in then he could of to. final smash maybe a big laser like samus
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:01 pm
I edited your post so the Shadow picture isn't stretching the page.

I wanted Bowser Jr., Tom Nook, and Krystal. And moar skins, like Pichu, Dr. Mario, Gary/Blue for pokemon trainer.  

Pay Per Cuts

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:57 pm
thanks for editing and ya i also wanted krystal in it she would of been a great addition  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:39 pm
I would've liked either KOS-MOS of Xenosaga or Kalas of Baten Kaitos. Since Nintendo owns Monolith Soft now, I don't see any problem with adding them. Either one would've been a great addition.

I would've been content if Link just had his Zora Armour on for his blue tunic, too. Why just Wario?  

Tremere Lich

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:49 pm
I wanted Shadow, Megaman, Krystal, and Cloud Strife  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:00 pm
skull kid would of been good to  

dragwarrior

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:03 pm
To be honest, while it would be cool in theory to have some of these characters, I'm happy with the current roster since it's pretty well balanced.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:05 am
Alright, I'll admit, I would have liked to have seen Lyn from fire emblem a lot more than Ike. People only like Ike because he's as close as they're going to get to cloud (spikey hair, gigantic sword...). I found lyn to be a more interesting character, and there's like 3 female characters in brawl. (4 counting jigglypuff), and 32 males... (maybe a couple of those are genderless).

That pretty much makes brawl a gigantic sausage fest.  

nitnit
Captain

Eduard Von Adler

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:15 am
i honestly would love to had roy, mewtwo, Dark Samus, Lyn, Krystal,Black Knight from fire emblem and maybe ridley in a mini size xp just like bowser thats not his real size...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:27 am
I would have loved to see more Earthbound characters as playable. (Poo or Paula). I would have loved to play as Zero from Megaman X (Or Megaman Zero).  

horneldiablo

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:25 pm
ya zero would be a cool fighter  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:23 pm
It would have been nice to see more female characters on the roster. Lyndis, Rose, Krystal, anything really, although the game is already out and the game's pretty balanced so complaining is pointless.

...Honestly though, I would have liked to see Lyn, Isaac, and one of the Lee brothers(Kenshiro FTW) enter the brawl. I can actually visualise the Sol Katti, Ragnarok, and Fist of the No-I mean Dragon Fist as final smashes that would fit into the game.  

Tyhoon

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:23 pm
ya they dont really have a variety of female characters  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:12 am
Crono, Geno, Micaiah, and Kumatora.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:47 pm
i was thinking of knuckles to  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling