Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Wiccan Music Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried Kiefter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:36 am
What bands do music that fits the wiccan style well?

I say Nightwish is one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:21 pm
Hm. I really don't know, so I'm afraid I can't really contribute... but I can say that I agree, Nightwish is excellent. Love them.  

Philod

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:32 pm
Coven 13
Provided you can locate their "Book of Shadows" Cd.

Daughters of Gaia
"Rock the Goddess" CD.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:47 pm
Nightwish, Within Temptation, Daughters of Gaia, Inkubus Sukkubus....I can go on forever.  

Tari_Leralonde

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:19 pm
One of my favorites is Laura Powers. I've been listening to her for years.

http://www.laurapowers.com/  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:17 pm
enya is a good one too! but yah all the others you guys mentioned are pretty rocking.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

nancyrowina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:26 am
Unto Ashes are a great pagan band there myspace page is here.

http://www.myspace.com/untoashes

I particularly recommend their version of "don't fear the reaper", very good music all round really, sounds quite dark though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:20 pm
i will have to check that out.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

clandestine sheep

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:10 pm
Tari_Leralonde
Nightwish, Within Temptation, Daughters of Gaia, Inkubus Sukkubus....I can go on forever.

Within Temptation is awesome. I just listened to a preview of Inkubus Sukkubus on iTunes, and I was wondering, is Wytches & Vampyres their only album?? That's the only one I see on iTunes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:40 pm
Water_Shaman
Tari_Leralonde

Within Temptation is awesome. I just listened to a preview of Inkubus Sukkubus on iTunes, and I was wondering, is Wytches & Vampyres their only album?? That's the only one I see on iTunes.

No, it's not their only album. Wytches & Vampyres is their "Best Of" album. Their other albums are Beltaine, Vampyre Erotica, Science and Nature, Wild, Away with the Fairies, Supernature, Heartbeat of the Earth, Beast with Two Backs, Belladonna & Aconite, and Wytches. Yes, they have a lot of very good music ;D  

Tari_Leralonde

clandestine sheep

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:56 am
Tari_Leralonde
Water_Shaman
Tari_Leralonde

No, it's not their only album. Wytches & Vampyres is their "Best Of" album. Their other albums are Beltaine, Vampyre Erotica, Science and Nature, Wild, Away with the Fairies, Supernature, Heartbeat of the Earth, Beast with Two Backs, Belladonna & Aconite, and Wytches. Yes, they have a lot of very good music ;D

Awesome! I'm getting Wytches & Vampyres off of iTunes. As for the rest, I'm going to search Borders for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:44 pm
i think any music be it from a wiccan band or not that moves the person listening, then i would call it "wiccan's music"  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Siren Stern

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:49 pm
I live Moving Breath and Starhawk songs. I don't thing Nightwish is wiccan song...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:42 pm
Wow! I'm surprised that there is so many Wiccan and Pagan bands. I know that may sound funny, but when you've grown up in this little Hicktown it's not that hard to see why I've never knew about these bands. I'm so happy that I can finally have some Wiccan/Pagan music on my iPod. heart heart  

Spartan979_musik6-13-05

Girl-Crazy Wolf

meindrea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:48 pm
Godsmack, simply because Sully, the singer, is wiccan XD  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games