Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Card Battling Games
Magic: the Gathering Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real Buddy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:56 pm
So, does anyone here play the OG TCG?
If so what type of decks do you favor?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:38 pm
I play the card game, but not online. I favor aggro decks with the "smash-face" mentality but usually play medium aggro with some tricks.

I have an old school sliver deck that I enjoy playing with from time to time...  

Tyhoon

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:41 pm
I don't play online either. I have a deck, but it's not that great. It's a black/blue artifact deck that's a hybrid between arcbound creatures and some of the more useful Mirrodin artifacts.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:05 am
I play, but also not online. I favor goblins and merfolk in the lorwyn set. Especially my nil merfolks... twisted  

Psychoace

Lady Visara

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:15 pm
your millfolk?

uhh currently I'm playing a U/W early lifegain aggro. I know it's an odd combination, but I really like it's results, I'ts mostly a shadowmoor block one, but there are a few things out side of it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:12 pm
I remember when I thought I was the s**t for having Sword and Shield of Kaldra in my deck. Turns out I was a n00b all along, and never played seriously enough to progress really.  

nitnit
Captain

Marinan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:10 pm
I play, but have never tried online. I wandered through three starter decks, each slightly better than the last. Going Rogue, then Shamanism, then Selesnya United. My game got slower and slower, until it almost stopped. At least with Selesnya, though, I have a few cards for going on the offensive.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:13 pm
I prefer playing in person than playing online, so I've recently stopped online play. Right now I have a U/B Rack deck and a G/W Elf token deck. I really play U/B whenever I can, although I've started leaning towards G/R at pre-releases.  

JunkKirby

Firestormuk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:23 pm
I mostly play white weenie or white/red  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:58 pm
Green/black/blue  

terraemporer

Anubis the Dark One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:28 pm
I have too many decks... a G/Blk deathtouch, G/Blk Thallid, R/G/Blk Jund, Blu/W/Blk Esper, R/Blk/Blu Grixis, and a killer G/W Elf deck (Massive life gain with boon reflection and mana reflection with Dawnglow Infusion. also has Door of Destines).

I don't play online but I want to. how can I?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:34 am
go onto MTGO http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Digital/MagicOnline.aspx download the client and play smile but you gotta pay for cards in the same way as real ones sad I don;t really have the people to play with real cards so I play online instead  

Firestormuk

hillberd

Newbie Elder

4,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:28 am
i used to play in highschool.
had a really annoying blue/artifact deck thats sole purpose was to make the other person keep discarding their deck until they lost automatically. it was really fun to play.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 am
I used to play a lot, but so many things have stepped in my way and I just couldn't get to the weekly fnm tournaments I was in all the time. I currently only have one deck ready, B/R Elemental Reanimator. It's a lot of fun when it goes off correctly. Been trying to make a few others but I usually don''t follow through with it.

Also, I don't play online.  

KaosHunter

Friendly Explorer

ossiss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:30 am
i have decks made, but i dont play anymore... no one around me does. so im looking for someone to play over a vision camera on your pc. hit e up with a pm if your interested.  
Card Battling Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff