Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
Diddy Kong Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:30 am
So I've been trying out Diddy Kong the past couple of days and have decided he is actually pretty good.
He has good recovery with the Rocketbarrel Boosters, can jump, and has a powerful side Smash.

Don't forget his insanely overpowered Final Smash, which is awesome.

Discuss.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:25 am
Well, his Final Smash is not overpowered that for sure, but yeah, Diddy, if used right, can be quite formidable. (Don't forget his side B attack can help you recover.)

The reason why I don't find Diddy's final smash that overpower is due to the fact that it's not that easy to control, and somewhat easy to avoid. But that's just me.  

horneldiablo

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:35 am
Yeah well, I've used him for a while, so I've learned how to control his Final Smash. What I do is stay on top of opponents and rapidly press A, causing massive damage.

It can also be useful for recovery, some peanuts lay on the stage and restore your health.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:39 am
Yeah, that is a good idea to use the Final Smash to stay on top of your opponent.

But personnaly, the only Final Smash I find really overpowered is Sonic's since you have almost no way of dodging it since he goes so fast. (I'm sure there is a way to dodge it, but I haven't found it yet razz )  

horneldiablo

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:11 pm
Every character is formidable if used correctly. But yes, diddy kong is very good with his speed, power, and bananas.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:29 am
I used him in classic mode, and yeah, Diddy is really good, especially when used right. (And the bananas are pretty awesome! razz )  

horneldiablo

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:25 pm
hes one of my mains and his final smash is awesome but when i first tried it out i couldnt control him and i almost died  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:42 am
Good opponants can use the bananas against you. It REALLY sucks when they can do that.  

Jonnnn

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:10 am
well ha can only throw two bananas  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:45 am
Diddy Kong sucks!!!!!  

pokexpert

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:33 pm
i like his side b but when i use it on a cpu i they get out of it right away  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:36 pm
Diddy kong is a good character he has a awesome recovery but I don't get his "take u 2 town attack".  

-Dd the truswaqqed-

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:08 pm
pokexpert
Diddy Kong sucks!!!!!

LOL  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:19 pm
i think hes pretty fast  

dragwarrior

sonicfreak1031

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:52 am
hes fast but you'd think he would be a little faster