Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Celests hideing place Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:57 pm
The room was fitting for celest. aginst the wall opposite the door was a four poster bed, the curtin was black lace and barely see through. the pillows and blankets were blood red and went to the floor, next to the bed was a dresser with a mirror on it. the wall left to the door had a fireplace with two chairs and a couch faceing it, a pillow and a blanket were laying on the couch for souji since he didn't like sleeping on beds. the wall were the door was had two bookshelves. the last wall to the right of the door had a large window with black curtins.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:32 pm
Celest walked into the room, barely tiered from running. she went to the bed and sat, bouncing up and down.Souji stoped inside the doorway to catch his breath. "celest *cough* what are you doing? you don't know whos room this is""yes i do, it's mine." she stoped bouncing and sat cross-leged on the bed, looking around the room." what makes you say that?" she looked at him like the answer was obvius "it was calling to me""sure" souji noticed something on the bookshelf. it was a key, he picked it up and put it in his pocket. "celest i'm going to look around this place. don't let anyone in, i'll come back when i'm done. ok?""yes big brother"Souji left, makeing sure the door was locked behind him.  

RosetteHiruka

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:27 pm
celest looked up from her book. "big brother's calling." she got up and ran out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:36 pm
Souji unlocked the door. "i can make it from here, alyce thanks." He let go for her shoulder an walked to the couch, placeing his scythe beside it. he sat down. "you can come in if you want, just lock the door ether way."  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:44 pm
"Alright then", she said walking in shutting the door behind her and locking it. Walking to the couch she sat next to Souji looking around the room, "Well this is nice".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:49 pm
he smiled. "she has a talent for finding nice things." the color was slowly returning to his face, his blue eyes were set on the fire.  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:58 pm
"Mm I can tell...", she replied staring at his eyes for a quick second before gazing more at the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:03 pm
souji looked at her. "do you have a room here?"  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:15 pm
"Yup I actually found one haha", she laughed while fidgeting with her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:23 pm
he laughed slightly and smiled. "that's good. why are you fidgeting?"  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:37 pm
"Oh umm sorry. Kinda i don't know hyper now haha", stopping she looked down at her shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:50 pm
souji laughed. "your acting strange you know that right."  

RosetteHiruka

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:12 pm
"I know sorry", she told him taking a deep breathe and letting go. "I'll calm down...".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 pm
"you don't need to be sorry. i like it, makes you interesting." he started stareing at the fire again.  

RosetteHiruka

Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces