Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:40 pm
Does anyone know about Jakalope? Jakalope is a project of over 30 people, and trent reznor happens to be one of those people, along with Dave (rave) ogilvie and the lead sings, Katie B. Jakalope is how i found out about Nine Inch Nails, to tell the truth. so, does anyone else like Jakalope?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:41 pm
I don't. Sounds cool...I'll have to check that out.  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

Le Chat Dangereux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:03 pm
Never heard of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:22 pm
For people who never heard of them, here are some good site to check out
jakalope.net <-----------------official jakalope website (has news, music videos and you can listen to all the song.)
jakalopefan.com <---------------The best Jakalope fan site, and katie b herself sometimes posts on the forums to give updates on how her tour is going and a lot of other stuff, but unfortunatly some b*****d keeps hacking the forums. but anywas, the jakalopefan main site has pictures, song remix downloads, and a whole lot of other stuff)

so check those sites out.  

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Starla Shakespeare

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:40 am
I checked them out after seeing the banner for your guild. They sound really good, I'm tempted to buy the CD. If they come to the UK that's another band I'll have to see!

Thanks for the links.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:01 pm
Heard them, didn't like them.
stare  

[Parabola]

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:51 pm
There not bad
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:03 pm
Speaking of Trent Reznor (with other bands) before NIN and Jakalope he was in a band called Auction 30.( or 13 I can't remember) Anyways, it was a Depeche Mode/ Techno sounding group, kind of funny how far some people come?  

[Parabola]

dita _von _teese

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:49 pm
Almighty Toilet Plunger
Me too...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:28 am
Yeah... I've heard of Jakalope...

Jakalope's probably the reason why Skinny Puppy sucks nowadays. Ogliville really showed em. In exchange for what was once a wonderful project, an alright project. crying  

CountGrishnak

Nice Weather For Ducks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:02 am
Figure 0.9
Speaking of Trent Reznor (with other bands) before NIN and Jakalope he was in a band called Auction 30.( or 13 I can't remember) Anyways, it was a Depeche Mode/ Techno sounding group, kind of funny how far some people come?
It was Option 30, and he played keys for them. It was certainly funny to finally get a torrent of their songs and hear Trent put on a fake Jamaican accent heart heart

Anyway, I've heard Jakalope. They just aren't that good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:02 pm
i ******** love them they kick major a** best thing in musi scince nirvana and nine inch nails!!!!!!!!!  

JacobLuver

dita _von _teese

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:52 am
crazy NIN fan
Almighty Toilet Plunger
Me too...
So I checked it out, and OMFG Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it! The beats, and sound are great! Now I'm getting the cd! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:04 am
dude!! they're relly cool!!!! thanks for the links!! i'm gonna buy the CD now!! but thanks for introudcing me to the awesomeness!

-Tom  

impure0purest

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:13 pm
Figure 0.9

Dont' forget Slam Bamboo. xd  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces