Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
the world ends with you Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:36 am
this bgame looks very interesting. created by square enix, looks like a great RPG.

you play as two characters at once. which i thought was kinda neat, if not a bit challenging.

it's supposed to come out on the 22nd.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:02 am
It actually seems pretty good.
I'm looking forward to it.

Candy goes B A N G

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:18 am
Seen it once. Doesn't look that great as of now  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:52 pm
i think it looks great. but then again, i'm a square enix fan as well.  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:08 pm
I might have been interested in this a couple years ago, but now that I'm more seasoned gimmicky games like this mean less to me. It'll be like Kingdom Hearts (especially since both games share the same designers) - it will be well made, but unless you're into the concepts they're presenting, you'll hate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:19 pm
I would have been into it up until about 3 months ago, when I began to look more into the depth of the storyline and believability of characters actions, rather than just standing out because of something like gameplay.  

pathetic_negi_magician

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:53 am
It looks decent but it also looks confusing to control everything  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:04 pm
It's gotten decent, but not outstanding scores so far. (8/10 on average from what I've seen).

Personally I'm not buying any games until Mass Effect comes out on the PC. (That's right, I'm going to buy it. It looks that epic.)  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:19 pm
yes, it does look good and the controls may be a bit hard to understand especially if you have to fight two players simultaneously. as for mass effect, i dun even play things like that really, i'm not a huge PC gamer
so i'll just stick with FFXI  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:34 pm
So you don't like First Person Shooter RPG hybrids with award winning stories which rival that of the best science fiction novels, which you shape with a fluid interaction system where every action shapes your character, and ultimately the galaxy in a fashion which has never been explored this deeply in any realm of entertainment before. Not to mention unless you go out of your way, the game will never be the same twice. To make this even better, the game's already decent gameplay has been upgraded/balanced.

Well, have fun with your mediocre MMORPG that's not as good as WoW, Everquest 2 (lol), Hellgate London, and the upcoming Warhammer Online.

mrgreen  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:43 pm
nitnit
So you don't like First Person Shooter RPG hybrids with award winning stories which rival that of the best science fiction novels, which you shape with a fluid interaction system where every action shapes your character, and ultimately the galaxy in a fashion which has never been explored this deeply in any realm of entertainment before. Not to mention unless you go out of your way, the game will never be the same twice. To make this even better, the game's already decent gameplay has been upgraded/balanced.

Well, have fun with your mediocre MMORPG that's not as good as WoW, Everquest 2 (lol), Hellgate London, and the upcoming Warhammer Online.

mrgreen
Its over the shoulder view. That might be what you might by FPS "hybrid" but I'm not sure. Mass Effect is an amazing game, way to short for me. I beat it in 3 days,( 22 hours of game time) (I did most of the sidequests)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:46 pm
Ah, right, my bad. I had deus ex on the mind when writing that, I meant shooter RPG hybrid.  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:03 pm
i bought this game today and i myst say, it's story catches me right off the bat. the gameplay is great too. and the custimization is fun as well. make it suit all your fighting needs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:04 am
I'll get it when I get my R4 card.

arrr piracy  

Pay Per Cuts

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:32 pm
I went to the store, and had the option of getting this or Final fantasy VII Crisis Core. I got Crisis Core, and i have to say I am not disappointed.  
Nintendo Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff