Submit

Do you agree?
  Yes
  Somewhat
  No
View Results

HI GUYS yea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:29 pm
I just watched them on this show called "Dance on sunset" and am so pissed of. First off, in previews of the show they say " We will be having Fall Out Boy joining us" and then only Patrick and Pete are there. Wtf happened to Joe and Andy? Thats like saying a class from school is coming and then only one person shows up when your expecting like 20 people. Now if they would of said Patrick and Pete from Fall Out Boy then okay but they said that "Fall Out Boy" would be there and that group consist of Andy Hurley, Joe Trohman, Patrick Stump, and Pete Wentz. So when you say "Fall Out Boy" you should mean all of them not just one or two. And then while they're there they treat Patrick like s**t. It just pisses me off that Pete gets all the attention. And what really just tipped the scale was at the end when they said "Thanks to Pete Wentz. . .and Patrick. . .from Fall Out Boy." They actually forgot his name and didn't even bother to mention his last name. So I just stood there like I can't believe that they would do that. If I were Patrick I wouldn't even bother to come do the show and if I were Pete then I would come down from cloud nine for a second to realize that these people are treating my best friends like s**t and stand up and do something about it. So if you agree then post here. We have to do something about this before it gets worse then it already is.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:03 pm
ladysovrocks
I just watched them on this show called "Dance on sunset" and am so pissed of. First off, in previews of the show they say " We will be having Fall Out Boy joining us" and then only Patrick and Pete are there. Wtf happened to Joe and Andy? Thats like saying a class from school is coming and then only one person shows up when your expecting like 20 people. Now if they would of said Patrick and Pete from Fall Out Boy then okay but they said that "Fall Out Boy" would be there and that group consist of Andy Hurley, Joe Trohman, Patrick Stump, and Pete Wentz. So when you say "Fall Out Boy" you should mean all of them not just one or two. And then while they're there they treat Patrick like s**t. It just pisses me off that Pete gets all the attention. And what really just tipped the scale was at the end when they said "Thanks to Pete Wentz. . .and Patrick. . .from Fall Out Boy." They actually forgot his name and didn't even bother to mention his last name. So I just stood there like I can't believe that they would do that. If I were Patrick I wouldn't even bother to come do the show and if I were Pete then I would come down from cloud nine for a second to realize that these people are treating my best friends like s**t and stand up and do something about it. So if you agree then post here. We have to do something about this before it gets worse then it already is.

I DONT THINK IT WAS PETE'S FAULT BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE HES THE ONE FORGETTING BOUT THE OTHER FALL OUT BOY DUDES ITS THE FANS!!!!!!! I FEEL BAD FOR PATRICK STILL........  

devil_gurl2468

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:44 pm
I agree. Its pretty maddening when they say that Fall Out Boy will be performing/showing up and they only bring out Patrick and/or Pete.

Where's my favorite member? Has everyone forgotten about Joe?

And the best drummer in the world, where's Andy?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:35 pm
I COMPLETELY AGREE! Have you ever seen other videos with just Pete and Patrick? IT'S STILL THE SAME! It makes me upset whenever they do that to Patrick, especially because that happens to me all the time as well. I can soo relate to Patrick, I think that's why he's my favorite. And it pissed me off because I thought Andy and Joe would be there too. I like Pete, but it's not all about him.

P.S. - He got Ashlee pregnant. Just heard this news a few hours ago.  

HyperMoonbeam

Sweet Lover

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

HI GUYS yea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:38 am
I'm sorry if I made it seem like I hate Pete. I just got so tired of him taking all the attention. I love all of them and could never really hate any of them. I'm also sorry that it took me this long to realize this. I still think they're the best group of guys and I support them no matter how much thier music changes or how much thier other life interests pulls them away from the band. I or anyone else can say that they want the old fob back but you know that that can't possibly happen. But in a way, the old fob hasn't left but just transformed into the band we still love today and will always love. I don't care what happens, I can honestly say that I will love these guys long after they're on one of those "Where are they now" shows.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:24 am
I think its weird how he's the face of the band but he's only the bass player  

LincJumper

ILoveLOLing

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:10 am
LincJumper

Well he is the one who started the band. I'm not saying that Pete deserves all the attention, cuz Patrick and Andy and Joe deserve some respect and attention too. I'm just stating the sad truth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:36 am
HIM666_Love
LincJumper

Well he is the one who started the band. I'm not saying that Pete deserves all the attention, cuz Patrick and Andy and Joe deserve some respect and attention too. I'm just stating the sad truth.

It was Pete and Joe who started the band. Then Patrick joined. and then Andy joined after the two other people dropped out.  

HI GUYS yea

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:42 pm
Speaking Without Thinking

i know i saw that i hate how patrick is trerted like s**t and he tries not to care. I saw tis onew video Wen They sa Pete's Full name and they said "Patrick" THat sorta pissed me off. Can't they jus say "and now here's Joe Trohman and Andy Hurley from Fall Out Boy." I hate it when they say Fall Out Boy is coming and it's just Pete and Patrick, then Pete gets all the attenion. It's bacilly going to a Fall Out Boy Concert and seeing only half the band and only playing half a song then moving one. The interviwers Should notice that with out Joe or Andy the band would be nothing but Bass, Guitar and computer instrements which sucks by the way (but once you think about it Patrick and play everyone' intrements and become "Patrick Stumph: The One Man Band").
I also hate it when you go on Youtube to find a Interview you missed and it says "FALL OUT BOY INTERVEIW" and it's only Pete Wentz.

GIVE EVERYONE ELSE SOME TIME INTERVEIWERS. Trustme if I was an interviewer I pay attenton to Joe And Andy no matter how much Teenies hate it  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:21 pm
I have never been fond of Pete, I think he is an a*****e. But He is essencily the pretty Boy of the band, and as much as it hurts to say the other members don't mean as much to the media. Patrick is rather Shy, if you have ever seen them live you know that, but to completely just push aside Andy and Joe is utter bullshit. Interview all four or none at all.  

Raidoactive Kitty

Dapper Smoker

11,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Evil Laugh

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:21 pm
Mrs Joe Trohman
I agree. Its pretty maddening when they say that Fall Out Boy will be performing/showing up and they only bring out Patrick and/or Pete.

AH! A Joe fan!! Hes my favorite too biggrin Joe gets no attention, same with Andy. I don't blame Pete for getting tons of attention though. Not his fault, Patrick said he didn't mind but I think he kinda does : Why is Pete so popular anyway? I love the kid, but he should be equal with the rest of the band ya know?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:49 pm
Crayon Kaboom
Mrs Joe Trohman

AH! A Joe fan!! Hes my favorite too biggrin Joe gets no attention, same with Andy. I don't blame Pete for getting tons of attention though. Not his fault, Patrick said he didn't mind but I think he kinda does : Why is Pete so popular anyway? I love the kid, but he should be equal with the rest of the band ya know?

Hallelujah, there's another Joe fan! ^.^

Mrs Joe Trohman

Sleeping Cities

Romantic Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:10 pm
I agree. Pete is my least favorite of all the Fall Out Boy boys, I love them all though. But, why is he getting all of the attention, Why is he the only one in the tabloids? ...it angers me so...  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:34 pm
Mrs Joe Trohman
Crayon Kaboom
Mrs Joe Trohman

Hallelujah, there's another Joe fan! ^.^

I don't really have a favorite but I do LOVE Joe too.  

HI GUYS yea

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:38 am
It does get pretty annoying. They're making the Pete the total heartthrob. Patrick, Andy and Joe are just. . . "the other dudes in that band". It pisses me off too, Patrick has such an amazing voice! Joe is the most kick-a** guitar player and you can't forget his hair that you just wanna shampoo. And Andy is the greatest drummer. . . EVER.

So Pete. . . just stop.

Fall Out Boy consists of 4 members. That will be Andy Hurley, Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman and Pete Wentz.

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff