Submit

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:56 am
Hello peeps.

At the moment im writting a paper about violent acts against goths, for my english class. Its a pretty importnat paper, snice i cant go to my exams without it. I chooesed this topic because of the following link

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10949389

So now i would like to ask you people; Have any one of you people ben victims of violent crimes, becaus of the way you dress? Tell me/us your story...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:27 am
i got beaten up by chavs once in Hampstead,London...

They started hitting my friends for no reason (who aren't goth), so i got aLL my friends away and they ran into a shop...

Then i faced them and said we didn't want any hassLe and began to run to the shop as weLL...Two of the chavs were on bikes though, so they caught up and started circLing me...They started beating me up and then threw me into the road...

They thought that i was a guy...That's why they stopped beating me up and didn't steaL anything...

They thought i was a goth boy, and that's why they started so much on me. i was more angry than upset when they went "OH s**t, it's a girL"...  

LelandStanford

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:38 am
If this paper you're writing is so important, you might want to consider brushing up on your spelling skills. neutral

No, no violence has ever been aimed toward me. I'm just full of that much win.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:19 am
I don't know if it counts against me, not technically being goth and all.

But anyway, everything ranging from gangs assaulting me, to being hit with a baseball bat, having half-bricks thrown at me and I've had a couple of people try to shoot me too.  

Rellik San
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:35 pm
Come close to being hit by cars several times ( I never knew u were supposed to drive on the sidewalk) Been chased down by "gangs" Lots of threats.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:30 pm
Got jumped downtown one time i lost the fight but i got a few good hits in. it happened because some a*****e decided that he didn't wan't "trenchcoat-wearing faggots" on his block and i asked what he wanted to do because i was clearly halfway through "his" block before i knew it three other guys came out of nowhere beat me down and took my wallet. (well tried to it was kinda chained to me.) so they kicked me a bit more until the point where the belt loop snapped.  

Gaylord Mule 3

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:55 pm
MortSanglant
If this paper you're writing is so important, you might want to consider brushing up on your spelling skills. neutral

No, no violence has ever been aimed toward me. I'm just full of that much win.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for pointinh that out, i will probely work on that.

so far, theese stories will help me alot. Thank you people, and please continue to post your stories.

Lazarus The Resurected
Got jumped downtown one time i lost the fight but i got a few good hits in. it happened because some a*****e decided that he didn't wan't "trenchcoat-wearing faggots" on his block and i asked what he wanted to do because i was clearly halfway through "his" block before i knew it three other guys came out of nowhere beat me down and took my wallet. (well tried to it was kinda chained to me.) so they kicked me a bit more until the point where the belt loop snapped.

well, if you dress alternative in any way (punk, hippie, metal head etc) i will still be able to use it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:44 pm
Violence...hmm.

I've been nearly run-over by various people *guess why*, yelled at/threatened in various languages, chased, had people try to beat me up, and harassed by prejudiced biggots.

EDIT
By 'harassed', I mean taunted and have had bottles/rocks thrown at me (almost broke my neck once).  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:29 pm
had "******** you f*****t" spraypainted on my house, then got jumped while trying to find out who did it. i guess the guys were dumber than even i thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 pm
Sonic VEVIOS

They started hitting my friends for no reason (who aren't goth), so i got aLL my friends away and they ran into a shop...

Then i faced them and said we didn't want any hassLe and began to run to the shop as weLL...Two of the chavs were on bikes though, so they caught up and started circLing me...They started beating me up and then threw me into the road...

They thought that i was a guy...That's why they stopped beating me up and didn't steaL anything...

They thought i was a goth boy, and that's why they started so much on me. i was more angry than upset when they went "OH s**t, it's a girL"...

sorry hun, you still got beat up by chavs, that's downright embarassing.  

Gaylord Mule 3

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:08 pm
My friends and I have had stuff thrown at us ranging from newspapers to both water & glass bottles. Not to mention all the insults.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:47 pm
Sonic VEVIOS

Thats your own fault.... you didn't make a united front with your friends, you know like a normal person would.  

Rellik San
Crew

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:31 am
A friend of mine was physically threatened countless times at her old school. She got stuff thrown at her in hallways, rocks thrown at her afterschool, numerous shoves and spit a few times.
When she tried to tell the school they advised her to see the counselor about her image provoking the other students
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:36 am
AdrianaKitten
A friend of mine was physically threatened countless times at her old school. She got stuff thrown at her in hallways, rocks thrown at her afterschool, numerous shoves and spit a few times.
When she tried to tell the school they advised her to see the counselor about her image provoking the other students
Sounds akin to what happened with me, one of my teachers (prior to leaving the school system for good) told me, the reason I got tormented so much, physically, mentally and emotionally, was because I was never in.... not so much I was never in BECAUSE I got tormented.  

Rellik San
Crew

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:46 am
Rellik San
AdrianaKitten
Sounds akin to what happened with me, one of my teachers (prior to leaving the school system for good) told me, the reason I got tormented so much, physically, mentally and emotionally, was because I was never in.... not so much I was never in BECAUSE I got tormented.

a hattchet in the bookbag gets you respect in a hurry.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff