Submit

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:06 am
The Dragon's Lair Member News

Come here to post things that are happening in your life! We want to know what's up!

The guild moderators will update their news in the following posts. To see a mod's status, just check in on the "News Boxes" below. Members who aren't mods can feel free to post as many times as they want.

***Please, no quoting the news boxes. If you would like to reply to a news box, just make sure you post who you're replying to! Thank you!***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:12 am
Tree's News Box:

My Latest News:

As of 6/8/08
-sorry for not being as active as i used to be, lots of school stuff to worry about. but i'd like to thank everyone for sticking with this, and for their participation in both the guild AND my giveaway thread 4laugh
-If anyone feels the need to donate to keep bring new and exciting prizes to the guild, just donate to She Has A Demon Heart! Thank you!  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:23 am
Moments' News Box:

I'M DONE!!!!!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:05 am
I created a few test tube pandas when I was six years old and to this day don't understand why they are melting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But in all seriousity... I am currently in the process of getting my landlords to let me have a roommate move in to my house, planning by birthday party coming up in a few months, and trying to help a friend by getting him out of a dead end relationship. Meh..

M o z e L e e 7

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dragon Of The Rose

Accursed Shapeshifter

17,615 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hero 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 am
DragonRose's new box:
I am exploring the guild! Every cupboard will be mine!! Whee~!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 am
Wolf's News:

My Rabbit had her litter of four. I now have only one left to buy.

Just finish building my Koi fish pond outside. I still have loads of landscaping to finish my design.

shewolfgeo

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:43 am
Kitty's news:

-15th of April 2008 - today i tricked the computer into letting me finish my first animation (one of my gif's came to life and now has voice and music ... i loaded it to youtube and showed it to 2 people sweatdrop .. what can i say.. i'm pretty scared of what people think about my voice)
16th April 2008- i'm really bored and sleepy.. i just don't care anymore so here.. my video . you can look at it, judge me and make fun of my voice.. i don't care right now .. it might be gone pretty soon stare
-April, 21st .. My pet parrot passed away last night .. i spent some time crying over it crying ... i wrote the script to my new animation clip and i hope i'll have it ready in a few days... i'm not in the mood to go to college sad
*later that day*
- i stayed at home and i FINISHED MY NEW VIDEO!!!!! and i think it's awesome... eek .. i never think my things are nice, but this one is really something 3nodding (for the first one i made the images first and then i added the sound, for this one i prepared the sound and then created the frames and added them, so i finished a lot faster 3nodding )
and here it is .. Shut Up , i hope you all like it, because once i create the script for another one i might need people do do voices for me.. but that's in the future... sweatdrop
25th of April- My Easter is on 27th of April, so i'm gonna leave for a while and spend it with family 3nodding
i might not get a chance to play around until the 28th ... but i hope to finish eating all the delicious traditional food earlier sweatdrop .. in the meantime i would love it and appreciate it if you could keep clicking my dragon eggs, so that they may hatch heart
i'll miss you guys crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:48 am
I'm still doing some boring paper work for my job. Apparently, I'll have plenty of it to do for the whole week XP

*EDIT*

OH NO! This must be a dead magic zone or it's under some sort of silence spell! My music is gone!
gonk  

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:55 am
Shareta's news:
Ish going to party like its 1999!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:09 am
Shewolf-
you have a deer? eek

Kitty-
i hate my voice, so i would be reserved about making something like that as well, hehe sweatdrop  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:21 am
@tree- you wanna see it? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 am
sure! blaugh  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

DraconicNinja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:33 am
D ninja's news box

i have food poisoning on my 18th bday... it really sucks... but ima go paintballing this weekend wit my friends  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:46 am
sorry to hear that, ninja crying feel better! and have fun paintballing!  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items