Reply 13: Rp Forest
Rants&Discussions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:53 am
Hey guys just thought you'd like your voice to be heard in this subforum. So come here and rant or discuss whatever you please. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:14 pm
My little brother is the biggest waste of s**t ever! burning_eyes all he ever does is b***h and moan and treat people like s**t. He's so ******** full of himself and my mom gives him everything he wants and then he ******** thinks he can treat her like s**t.... and he must take himself so serious cuz if u make fun of him he bitches to everyone god what a b***h!!!  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:13 am
xXDeathsHeirXx
My little brother is the biggest waste of s**t ever! burning_eyes all he ever does is b***h and moan and treat people like s**t. He's so ******** full of himself and my mom gives him everything he wants and then he ******** thinks he can treat her like s**t.... and he must take himself so serious cuz if u make fun of him he bitches to everyone god what a b***h!!!

I know how that is. My bro gets what he wants. If he cries, i get in trouble though becuase we have neighbors (we live in town houses so you can hear stuff in the next house over becuase the walls dont have to be thick...). Sometimes I just want to throw the kid agenst a wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:29 pm
Roflmao tru that.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 am
I'm lucky though, I don't live with mine. I see him, well it used to be a couple times a year for two to three weeks at a time. Now it may be less though, I have to get a job so I can't be absent too much (damn parents) But luckily at my house the older siblings are moved out (Step-siblings) so I don't have to put up with their asses. (Tell you the truth though, I do sometimes miss the little brat, absence makes the heart grow fornder I guess, becuase when I come back to see him it's like remembering he's a little ******** all over again.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:59 pm
I know what you're saying! I have noticed that people, including myself, can't stand their siblings, but the moment one goes off to college (or just moves out), you become best friends. I know, my brother just went to college. He's commuting, but the theory still holds true!  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:26 pm
Both my older ones moved out and I still dislike them, I say nay  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:21 pm
lol ya my older bro moved out and he's still a waste of space (an older sibling)  

xXDeathsHeirXx

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:53 pm
Aww... I feel badly for you. Everyone at my school who has experienced the older brother moving out or going to college feels like me... Oh well. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:29 pm
Well he was an un-ambitious pathetic loser. He held a senseless grudge against the world and is obviously insane.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:05 pm
Souns like mine ^^x... Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Mine dropped out of college after going for less than a semester and refused to get a job for the longest time. He even liven on the streets for a while...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:09 pm
Wow. Four kids in your family? ((I did not just change the subject completely! Well, maybe I did, but I'm still amazing!!!)) whee  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:38 pm
I caught you changing the subject!
but yeah, the younger two live with my dad in cumberland maryland, or my stepmom in piedmont West virginia. I live in newport news Virginia.
the older two are moved out. my stepsis live w/ her ma in nebraska and my stepbro lives less than 5 min from me now  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:39 pm
My family is so simple. Ma, Pops, Gramps, Bro, and me. And our goats, of course!  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:39 pm
We had two cats, one sadly recently passed away (two days ago...)  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff