Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Resident Evil Evolution Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:40 pm
Rules:

There is no need to post a character sheet for this Roleplay. This is a freeform Roleplay. When you start out you will have no weapons or abilities. If you are infected by the virus. At first you will be normal but there will be a voice in your mind that will speak to you.

Backstory:

A Scientist known only as Tim developed a new strain of the t-virus in his lab. He thought the formula could be changed to only affect the mind and not the body. In the early stages of the virus the subject acted accordingly. They could easily be controlled through a microphone and the subject would only listen to his commands.
This original test was only done on animals. The problem came when he tried to infect his first human. He was a college student that majored in Chemistry in High School. His family didn't have the money to send him to College. And no one in town would hire him. That was when he heard about Tims research experiment. The Scientist studied the background of the subject first before approaching him. One day the college student whose name has been lost to our records. Was leaving the Library when Tim approached him very politely. He told the student about a research project he was working on and asked if the boy wanted to be a part of it. At first he was a little reluctant but the money was oh so tempting and he just couldn't pass up such a chance.
The student was taken to Tims lab after he treated the boy to lunch. Tim made up a clever lie as to what the virus was. In fact he didn't even let the boy know it was a virus in the first place. He told him this was a test in increasing a persons physical strength. The boy majoring in Chemistry knew something was up with his story and walked away. Tim grabbed the boys arm as he walked away assuring him that everything would be ok. With his failed attempt in tricking the boy. He was forced to tell him what he was really working on. With much enthusiasm the boy listened to Tims story. Helping a mad man in a mind control experiment didn't sound right to him. So he decline...little did he know that the virus had been slipped into his burger. He was already affected by the virus and didn't even know it.
Over the next several days the Scientist kept tabs on the boy. He had one of his research assistants follow him. Knowing that if the boy saw him he would know he was being followed.

Day 1- The specimens body seems to be rejecting the virus. All of my commands have gone unheard. Research will pick up tomorrow for another test.
Day 2- The subject seems to have developed an odd twitch. It is possible that he is hearing the commands and just not obeying.
Day 3- A small but interesting breakthrough has happened. It is not much but the subject actually responded when he was asked to pick up a piece of trash on the ground. Perhaps this mind control could have some sort of environmental applications.
Day 4- A small mutation has taken place within the specimen. His muscle mass has increased by 12%. On top of that he seems to be in pain due to the change. Hopefully his body will adapt and this will go away shortly.
Day 5- The subject will not listen to any of my commands. And I thought this experiment was going so well.
Day 6- I could have sworn he saw me as I watched from half a mile away with binoculars. But how could he have..has the subject developed some sort of super sense of sight?
Day 7-...help  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 pm
That was the last we heard of the Scientist since then. I've selected each of you for one reason and one reason alone. The circumstances of your life are ideal for producing a spy. I need you to gather intelligence on what happened inside of that lab. It is possible that some sort of odd mutation has taken place
in the original subject. In addition to him all of my other spies have gone missing. Each and every one of them is irreplaceable. They all served for at least five years taking jobs with the police and military. The senior spy has been with this organization for as long as I have..roughly twenty years. There will most likely be some clue as to where they disappeared to in that lab.
The man set instructions as to how to get to the lab and walked out of the room.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:57 pm
Kaderot stared at him as he left and then looked at the others. He wore a black robe and his mouth was covered by a black mask. Kaderot touched to his side to check if his swords were there and sighed. He was owner of the umsake corporation in tokyo Japan and leader of the Glacier clan. He pushed some of his jet black hair out of his face and made sure it was still spiked. His blue eyes observed the room. "great.. the t virus.. ive dealt with this before" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:37 pm
A man with a large unkempt beard leaned against the wall. His eyes were covered by a pair of motorcycle glasses. A red vest and white t-shirt adorned his chest. As a pair of black unironed jeans he wore with a pair of brown worn out boots. He didn't say anything and instead just listened in on what the group in the room were saying. A smile came to his face at the comment Kaderot had made.

So you claim to have seen this virus before in the past. There are only a handful of people documented that have come into direct contact with the virus and lived. I was among a small group of people that first escaped the virus in a mansion in the outshirts of Raccoon city. The man seemed somewhat untrusting of everyone in the room. Especially the one that had claimed to have survived a run in with the virus. He pointed to a rack full of firearms. Take one if you dare but remember this mission hasn't been approved by the police department. To much red tape to deal with and it would have been too late by then anyway. So although it is recommended to take something for protection. If you are caught with it most likely your mission will end at that point. This is a spy mission so stealth should be exercised. He took a shotgun off of the rack and draped it over his shoulder stuffing some nearby shells in his pocket. Now that that is gotten out of the way you guys play spy if you want. I'm going to this place prepared for the worst. This lab is four blocks to the east so we should break off into teams of no more than four people. I will take the two rookies in the corner and the business man so I can keep an eye on him.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:03 pm
Kaderot stared at him. "play spy.. im a ninja.. i dont play i do" he said, "and i work alone" he walked to the door and stopped. A girl that was about 16 with blonde hair stared at him. "yes" he asked her, "come on if you coming" she followed him out the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:40 am
Barry shook his head as he watched the overconfident "ninja" walk out of the room. With a pause he said only one word, "rookie". The two fairly young college freshmen in the corner followed behind him as he left the building. The others decided to break off into teams of four as he had suggested and headed in different directions toward the same destination. He could have sworn he saw something move on top of the building as he left it. With a worried look on his face he tightened his guard and proceeded up one of the streets.
All of the buildings in this part of town were brick. Mostly low rent apartments for people with very little money in there pockets. The stair railing hung loosely from the building to the left of him. ...Did that thing just move...I KNOW I saw something run up that and on top of that building...could it be the college student?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:43 pm
Kaderot and the girl was jumping from building to building. He pulled looked around for anything and sighed. "this strain of the virus is different.. its nothing like the one i created or the original" he said. The blonde haired girl looked worried, "will the cure we have work" she asked. Kaderot looked at her and smiled through his mask, "it should" then he frowned a bit, "but it might not be as strong"
The girl looked through her scope and saw something run by it but it was blurry. Kaderot had seen it too and was now worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:21 am
Barry slowly and cautiously walked down the sidewalk. He was only a block away from the warehouse. And could see it clearly from where he was. He dropped his guard for just a second stepping forward. Raaaarrrrr!!! A horrible screech of a nearby creature sounded. How could he have been so careless not to notice the creature so close to him. It was a horrible looking creature with a grey body, sharp claws and wicked looking eyes. They looked human which was a plus. But this creature now had him pinned against a wall with only one arm. After slamming him into the wall the creature took a few steps back to survey its work. A bit of dust from the crushed brick was flying through the air. And Barry slid against the wall onto the ground with an injury on the back of his head. Barely conscience he watched as the creature stepped forward to finish him off.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:11 pm
"fire" kaderot gave the order and the girl sniped the creature in the back of the head with an anti armor round. They watched as its brains splattered and it went limp on the ground. Kaderot jumped from the building and ran up to barry. "hey stay with me ok" he said picking him up and moving him to the warehouse. There he dressed the wound and covered him up. The girl asked, "will he be ok" worriedly. Kaderot nodded yes and went to guard the doors.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:17 pm
Barry didn't even notice he was being picked up. He felt the splatter of something on the back of his head. He groaned a bit as he moved his head a bit. The blow had knocked his eyes offline for a while. But he could still feel the pain on the back of his head. He stayed as still as he could while his wounds were being cleaned and dressed. Barry threw his arm out to feel around for a wall to lean against. He felt the cold concrete on the wall....but this particular wall was painted over. Like it had been recently cemented up or something. ....Why does this wall here feel of both cement and paint?

A few unknown peoples footsteps could be heard from nearby. ..They were dragging there feet. Other than that Barry couldn't make out anything without his eyes. He was hoping his comrades had noticed the two incoming figures as well....wait a minute three? That one is walking oddly, "it couldn't be"!! That creature is still alive after such a blow!! Quickly the regenerator moved through the door running toward the two unknown figures. Claws came from his hands as he rushed the two zombies knocking them against the wall. Then the creature turned toward Kaderot. With a look that seemed to say we never did finish our battle now did we.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:37 pm
Kaderot stared at it and pulled out his swords. "sara guard the boy ill deal with this one" he said getting in position. "ok what ever you are get ready to die" he said running at it and making lighting fast slashes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:32 am
The creature dodged the first slash by moving to the right. It quickly side stepped the next blow as if it was doing a dance. Then the creature started to do the moon walk as it grinned. The creatures eyes were actually very human and it seemed to understand English. Then the creature stopped suddenly leaving itself wide open for an attack. The blade pierced its body as it winced slightly. The creature grabbed a hold of the blade as it moved it further into its body making it nearly impossible to pull out.

Barry's sight had been regained to a small extent. He could see blurry images but his first sight was a horrible one. With a shout he spoke to the one fighting with the creature. That thing is a Regenerator, a creature left over from the Las' Plagus incident. It has four parasites inside its body that much be killed before it can be. Watch the creatures body for anything moving, you will occasionally spot one of the parasites moving through it then strike the spot where the parasite is to inflict major damage to the creature.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:07 pm
Kaderot couldnt pull the blade out so he slashed with it down and slipt it in two. "so what are you... you seem to know some of the dancing dragon moves too" he said grinning.

Sara stood next to barry and aimed her gun. She saw something move in him. "what the..?" she said and watched again. IT moved and she fired at the spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:11 pm
The creature howled in pain as it was struck in that spot. The part of its body exploded causing small parts of its skin to spill onto the ground. The parasite was thrown from its body as it recovered from the shock. The parasite started moving on the ground in an odd way as though it was going to curl up and die. Then without warning it grew legs and came after the one with the gun moving on the ground quickly.

Barry took a colt out of its holster and struck the creature. It died instantly and the creature took that time to escape. Taking a few steps the creature stopped as it heard a rather odd laugh. Meheheheheeh a rather strong voice sounded from a room up above. A yellow haired figure man dressed in black wearing black shades could be seen from the window up there. The creature growled as it saw the man standing there. It seemed it had a new target for the time being.

The creature got on its hands and feet then jumped up onto the glass. It latched onto the glass with its claws as it attempted to cut its way in. The man grinned then with a single thrust of his arm thrust his arm into the creatures stomach shattering the glass and sending it falling to the ground. The man then disappeared from the window after his display of power. The creature was not pleased to say the least.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:30 pm
Kaderot stared at the broken glass and laughed, "so a tough guy i guess" he said walking of to sara and barry. "are you alright id" he asked barry as he helped him up. Sara loaded another bullet in her gun and put it on her back, "ya are you ok?" she said staring at barry. (we need more people)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff