Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Join the GPL Pokemon Gym Leaders and Elite 4. Contest! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:53 pm
Well we are trying to revive the Pokemon Subforums so we are gonna be making Gyms and Elite four.

Requirements

-To be a Gym leader you must follow 1 type no "Surprise" Gym crap.
-Your Gym team will be tested by either me or Pachulo just drop a pm to either, you dont need to win but you will recive a rating from 1 - 5 depending on your Gym difficulty/Skill
-To be Elite 4 you will need to beat me and Pachulo on a Standard match.
-Elite 4 menbers need to have a themed team it will not be restricted by type but they must follow something such as Dragons or Earth team -Rock, Ground- or an Evee Team and so on, of course you need to consult with me or Pachulo you are not gonna have a Dragon Team with Blissey in there since you say she looks like a dragon -_-
-To become Champion you must beat all Gyms and beat the Elite 4, the Elite 4 must be beaten in a row that means you must defeat all 4 without losing, if you lose you restart from the first one.
-We will have an unlimited amount of teams but they will be divide by their ratings.
-To challenge the Elite 4 you need at least: 2 lvl 4 Gym badges, 1 lvl 5 Gym badge, 2 lvl 3 Gym Badge, the other 3 can be any other level.
-We play with Standard rules, none of that no legendary bullcrap, of course each gym can tweek their own rules such as 3 v 3 and stuff like that but Standard Rules go over everything.
-You need to be active enough to be accept the Challengers, I mean you dont have to be online all the time but you must visit Gaia atleast once a week to take your Challenges, if your "X" reason you cant fullfill yoru dutys such as "going on Vacation" you must let me or Pachulo know so we can Temporary close the Gym.
-Before we Start we are gonna need atleastr 8 Gyms and the Elite 4, the Elite 4 can be choosen later no hurry.
-WE can similar Gym Types since well they are gonna have different difficulty lvls.
-Wifi access surprised

We really want this to work out so come on and join you really dont lose anything since neither me or Pachulo are tightasses of coruse like I said you just need to come once a week to respond to the challengers  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:09 pm
Current Gym Leaders:
Pachulo - Fighting Type - Current Lvl 4 - To be changed after being review by Rave Master-

frostfire dragon - Dragon Type - Current lvl 1

playing with myself - Water Type - Level 3

Chaotix Bluix - Water Type - Level 2

Current Elite 4
None  

Pachulo

Pachulo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:10 pm
Contest.
Well this one is an Easy one, I made myself a completely new team and I need to test it, so here is the deal.

The winner will be decided byt how well you beat me such as you 6-0 me and stuff like that.

Winner will recive a Rock Gym Team, my old team that I used for Sandstorm but I fixed it into a rock team.

The team includes 6 Pokemon all Ev trained, Iv breed and includes Item, I will also give you the strategy using it (O.o). I wont reveal the team since I never like to reveal teams.

So after next Thursday I will start taking Challengers so drop me a PM.

Also people who alrey have a gym cannot participate since what I want is more poeple to join.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:14 pm
thanks pachulo. now, i can battle you anytime really tomorrow. if nit decides to join i think he'll be an auto E4, and kunx said he wanted in. i want to try out for E4, but we need 8 gyms first so yeah sweatdrop  

ravemaster47

Pachulo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:30 pm
ravemaster47
thanks pachulo. now, i can battle you anytime really tomorrow. if nit decides to join i think he'll be an auto E4, and kunx said he wanted in. i want to try out for E4, but we need 8 gyms first so yeah sweatdrop

Not really, if Nit wants to be Elite 4 he needs to beat me and you no exceptions 3nodding .

If you want to be Elite 4 you just need to beat me, if you want to be Elite 4 rather than Gyms that its fine with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:44 pm
Equal oppurtunity FTW!  

ravemaster47

Pachulo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:31 pm
ravemaster47
Equal oppurtunity FTW!

3nodding

*will pm you about testing my gym team right now*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:34 pm
Beating ravemaster and pachulo. Lol. I can has real challenge plz?

In all seriousness, if this gets some support I'll join.  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:42 pm
you better.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:28 pm
Sorry guys. Forgot all about this.

I'll try out. Let me pull out my DS for the first time in a while and see if I can throw a themed team together. xp  

Jonnnn

Pachulo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:10 pm
Jonnnn
Sorry guys. Forgot all about this.

I'll try out. Let me pull out my DS for the first time in a while and see if I can throw a themed team together. xp

Yawr, ill give you a lvl 1 rating twisted

nitnit - Ill use my Mudkipz and Biddof, you stand no chance talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:19 pm
Pft, as long as jon hasn't forgotten how to play (which is highly possible knowing jon) he'll get into E4 rather easily.  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:09 pm
i could do it too. i know i can beat most of the people here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:04 pm
Yeah yeah everyone is good at the game rolleyes  

Pachulo

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out