100%  [ 7 ]
no :(
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Celesaphii

Fashionable Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:04 pm
i've got 1-11... I wanna get 12 REALLY bad! But it doesn't come out till tomorrow! gonk Furuba is my favorite series. even though I only have 5 different series It's too bad there's only gunna be 14 books crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:49 pm
KilalaBlue
i've got 1-11... I wanna get 12 REALLY bad! But it doesn't come out till tomorrow! gonk Furuba is my favorite series. even though I only have 5 different series It's too bad there's only gunna be 14 books crying

No there's not. It's a typo thing that they did. They're still making more in Japan. I think they're up to like chapter 114? Maybe more I dont really know. But it's more than 14. I know that for sure ^^

I read the manga online. I've only read up to chapter 21 I think? But I have up to 44 downloaded.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Celesaphii

Fashionable Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:37 am
Misaki_Chii
KilalaBlue

No there's not. It's a typo thing that they did. They're still making more in Japan. I think they're up to like chapter 114? Maybe more I dont really know. But it's more than 14. I know that for sure ^^

I read the manga online. I've only read up to chapter 21 I think? But I have up to 44 downloaded.
Ooo! That's good!

why don't you buy the books instead of downloading them?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:10 pm
i only got to read until volume 15.... crying  

hikari kanzaki

Hikaru_Magic_Kinght _Raye

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:54 pm
i know i cant waht till # 12 comes out!!!! xd xd
i have every volume {1-11} biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:13 pm
i have 1-11 and waiting for the 12th!it's so long.It comes out 5 days after my b-day.But i'm going to buy it on the 13th anyway.But i may come out earlier like Vol.11.  

Rieune

Kusaleha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:50 am
I heard from somewhere that they might continue the anime. HOpefully it's true because it left so much open-ended questions. Tokyopop says it goes to 16 but hopefully that wrong because it would be great for it to go on longer. I remember when I only had to wait 2-3 months before another new volume comes out but sadly that is not true anymore. Volume 12 though better be worth the wait is all I have to say about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:58 am
the 12 is comming out next month... isn't it? I could've swore that's what it said...  

Celesaphii

Fashionable Streaker

Anto J Lareneg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:06 pm
Tokyopop has updated their timeline on releasing the new volumes. It now says that the new release date is December 13th.

http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?page=product&productid=2769

It was going to be this month, but they changed it. I think they realized that by releasing 1 book every month they were going to catch up to the Japanese releases of the books, so they slowed down again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:42 pm
I think Fruits Basket is cute and all, but reading it is just so tiring sometimes. So many words in one chapter... one page even! sweatdrop I have issues reading Fruits basket, I swear.  

TrishieChan

Celesaphii

Fashionable Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:42 pm
TrishieChan
I think Fruits Basket is cute and all, but reading it is just so tiring sometimes. So many words in one chapter... one page even! sweatdrop I have issues reading Fruits basket, I swear.
That's what makes it all the more interesting. It's not confusing like most of the other mangas because it explain things better.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:11 am
Ive only book read 1 and 2
I didnt really like them,but I gave them a try >>;
Though I really want to watch the anime. (No idea why,I just do..)

Anise Murete

5,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rin-Kisafan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:14 pm
i have1-11 the DVD anime colletion, i love them (read sig) but 12 doesn't come out untill december 13
so we have to wait a while plus all the series come out a week before they say its coming out  
Celesaphii generated a random number between 10 and 100 ... 17!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:26 pm
Ooo, Cool. I wish I had the dvds. I saw thw first one. It made me mad that it skipped around from part to part in the books  

Celesaphii

Fashionable Streaker

berry_cybunny_furub

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:56 am
come on if i never read furuba i wouldn't have the thing in my user and i wouldn't have cat ears and tail and boots still waiting yo get gloves to look like a kitty for cutie kyo  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff