Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]
[PRP] Motherly Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twiddle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:12 pm
Underthered: (Over AIM) There was something intoxicating about motherhood that Lefika couldn't quite put her paw on, though she'd felt it before. Her firstborns, her precious boys, had had this effect on her too. Although... a litter of six was considerably more overwhelming than a litter of two. At least she wasn't alone this time; she had a whole pack, all her brothers and sisters, to help her look after them, instead of just one frequently absent baby daddy. And so, every once in a while Lefika chose to just let her children roam the lands and discover themselves. Besides, if they never got time on their own, how would they ever find their muses?

As for herself, Lefika, recently rechristened Ka'Moya shortly before the conceiving of her new beautiful ones, lay sprawled on her back on the beach, collecting sunlight and watching the clouds drift by. It was always good to spend quality time with one's muse, after all. Warm and content, she flicked her tail and purred.

-----

Agent'Jicho was walking along the beach, her feet caressed occasionally by the waves that rolled up onto the shore. Her crown and necklace of seaweeds and seashells moved gently in the soft breeze that came off the water, and she smiled contentedly.

Her silver gaze roamed the horizon, and she saw a very familiar shape laying in the sun. Mother! She grinned and bounded over towards the lioness, kicking up sand behind her as she went. "Momma! Momma!" He cried, making one final bound to land on top of her. "Whatcha doin', momma?" She aske,d tail waving behind her as she looked up at her mother with bright eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:36 pm
Lefika's ears swiveled and perked up, recognizing the sound immediately--her youngest girl. That was one of the greatest blessings of this litter, that she'd had daughters; Lefika had always wondered what it would be like to have daughters. Smiling lightly, Lefika lifted her head, only to spot the girl in mid-air just before she landed hard on her back.

Oof.

Now there was one thing Lefika hadn't missed about having young cubs. She winced a little and rolled her shoulders. "Be careful, darling, mommy is getting old," she said, gently nudging at the girl and hoping she'd take the hint.

In response to her girl's question, she sighed. "I am only resting and pondering, myself. Honestly, I wonder more about what you have been doing. Have you spoken with your siblings recently? Have you heard the voices?" She asked the question just as casually as any other; after all, the voices of the world were a simple fact of life for Lefika just as for any other member of the Kizingo'Zaa.

underthered

Twiddle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:05 am
Agenti looked a bit sad at her mothers comment, "I'm sorry momma, I didn't mean to hurt you." She said with big puppy eyes. At her mothers inquiries, she shook her head sadly. "I haven't seen any of them today." She said, she had always been one to wake early, before anyone else got up she was out and about, usually on the beach.

"I haven't heard the voices yet momma." She said with a longing expression. "How old were you when you heard them?"

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games