Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Messenger to Keeper[Adventure/Fantasy Intermediate-Advanced] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:49 pm
Merlinnus had had a vision about a young messenger, a female, the only female messenger that he had ever seen or heard about. Of course, Cadbury was swarming with so much gossip, he was quite sure that other people knew of her, maybe even King Arthur himself. The two suspicious things about this girl was that, aside from the petite bosom she contained, she looked like a boy, and, in the vision, she carried the Sword-Excalibur.

Merlin didn't even bother to wait for the guards to open the door to the throne room, he just burst in, as usual, he found Arthur looking semi-grumpy on the throne. "I had a dream, my liege, of a female messenger who was wearing Excalibur as if it were her own."

Arthur gave him an odd look, "what do you mean? Wearing it as if it were her own?" He thought about it, "do you think that she is a thief?"

"No, sire, she seemed to be on the run, but not from you or the Knights. Someone else."he spoke, trying to recollect the rest of the vision. "She looked like a boy, though, she had a bit of a bosom, but not much. The girl was well trained and obviously strong, her arms had a bit of muscle behind them, no doubt from years of being a messenger."

Arthur considered this, if she were to be any danger to him, then he'd want her to be as far away as possible, but she were going to be of help, as this vision seemed to be in his mind, he'd want her close. "What do you advise we do, old man?" He ran a hand through his hair, and waited for him to respond.

Merlinnus chose his words wisely, framed them, made them seem absolutely perfect, and then he tested his tone, which he decided on one that was wise, but not commanding, "we bring her to us." He nodded, as if convincing himself, and he seemed to be on the same page as the king himself. "If she's good to us, we may need her, if she is evil, well, we have the men here to protect you."

"And I can fight, personally." Arthur stood, and stretched, like a cat, and then rubbed his bottom. "I really do not like this chair."he murmured, sitting back down in the high throne. It wasn't his favorite place to sit, but he was somewhat forced to sit there. "We need to pen a letter, and have it delivered, have it be nothing to detailed, just something to show how fast she can travel. Send one of our simple messengers, have them say that they're not from Cadbury."

Merlinnus was throughly impressed with how much Arthur had grown in the mind. He had thought of the plan himself, and it was a decent one. Nodding, he looked to Kay, Arthur's step-brother, who had been listening, and he instantly went off to scribe a simple letter. The messenger would be on her way soon, which was perfect. The only thing he had left out of what he had told the king was two simple things. Something the girl had said, and a legend, if someone could call it that. Thinking about it, the words played through his head like a record, "I am the keeper of the Sword, and I shall do my duty until his highness may reclaim what is his.". It sounded like a legend, and the girl had said it.

It was a puzzle, and Merlinnus did not like puzzles.

A website about Arthur and the knights

Xx_____Plot_____xX

When Merlin has a dream like vision, it's usually true, and this time he didn't have to do anything. The girl was already a decent messenger, all he had to do was tell Arthur, and convince him that it was real. Other than that, everything was set into motion. Including the war that was on the way to Arthur's doorstep.

The messenger, a young girl-seventeen years old-wasn't planning on a destiny bigger than not getting married and delivering messages for her entire life. This adventure to Cadbury could mean so much more, though, and it will for her, and everyone at Cadbury, especially when they find out that someone really is trying to steal Excalibur, so they could be the true High King of all Britain. What will exactly happen at Cadbury, though? The girl needs to gain Arthur's trust to protect the sword from thieves, but can she? What about the other knights? That's why you have keyboards. You tell me.

This is the first rp in a series of roleplays. The next one will be Keeper to Knight, then Blood Knight, and finally Back to the Beginning.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:34 pm
Xx_____Laws from the Throne____xX

oo1) Chaosgirl132 is the Queen of this roleplay. Respect me and I'll respect you, plain and simple. I don't run around biting off heads, but I will if necessary.
oo2) Follow the guild rules, my rules, gaia tos in general, etc.
oo3) You're allowed to have two characters, a good and a bad guy.
oo4) This roleplay is for people who are considered intermediate to advanced roleplayers only.
oo5) Keep it PG-14, in romance and language, and for fighting, I'm only allowing it to be PG-15, because of the fact that if you're going to be slicing someone, there's going to be a bit of blood spatter, but there shouldn't be anything that's too descriptive.
oo6) Romance is allowed, just no cybering, like I said in the last rule, romance and language is PG-14, which means cuddling, hugging, hand holding, a tiny bit of kissing, and that's it. Okay? And with language, I know that sometimes you're going to want to yell a cuss, and that's okay, just not every other fricking word. It gets annoying and plus, it makes you look stupid.
oo7) Now, onto weapons, which is going to be interesting. Okay, we're in medieval times, so you know what? They didn't have computers, or cars, or any other things we have now. They had: horses, birds, scribes, kings, queens, bows & arrows, swords, and things like that. Bazookas=no no. If you need to know if a weapon is a yes or no, go ahead and ask.
oo cool Oh, and profiles? Do not change my layout! Feel free to use color and change the size, but don't change the wording. Title the pm that you send to me 'For Camelot!'. ^.^ Also, add a ninja somewhere in your pm so I know you read the rules.
oo9) Post length should be about a paragraph, although more is loved. My requirement for a paragraph is six good sentences Spelling and grammar should be good, but they don't have to be picture perfect, not everyone can spell every word in the dictionary. Also, when it comes to posting, decoration is loved, but not necessary. If you want to decorate, then go ahead, if you don't know how, or don't feel like it, don't worry about it.
oo10) Don't post once and then leave, please be as active as you can be.
oo11) Have fun! <-it's a rule, obey it. ><

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:45 pm
Xx_____The Characters_____xX

The Keeper: chaosgirl132
Arthur: Open
Merlin: Open
Lancelot: Open
Gawaine: Mad as the Hatter
*Gaheris & Garet [they're twins]: Open & Open
Agravaine: Open
Bors: Open
Geraint: Open
Galahad: Open
Bedivere: Open
Kay: Open
Lamorak: Open
Percivale: Open
Tristan: Open

*Note: Gaheris and Garet are twins, but they may be played by two different people or the same person, you may decide for yourselves.

Cook: Open

Kitchen boys:
-
-
-
-
-

Servant boys:
-
-
-
-
-

Merlin's apprentice:
Otulissa
Lucinda

Ostler & Apprentice:
-
-

Thieves trying to steal Excalibur:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Others/Villages:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:53 pm
Xx______Accepted Profiles_____xX

My Family Calls Me: Karaslin Elwaters
But my friends say I'm more of a: Kara
Birthday cake!: Seventeen
They love this little: Female
I'm pretty much awesome: Karaslin is an intelligent young woman who has honor and doesn't want to get married. She enjoys what she does, and she does it well. She's not afraid to speak her mind, or give suggestions, which is why she's sure she isn't suited for marriage. She's also quick witted and knows her way around horses and swords. She's a magnificent fighter, and not afraid to show it, even beat someone in a play fight. She's loyal to the king, may even have a slight crush on him, but she doesn't let it show.
Overly Adorable: User Image
Not so awesome: Kara was born to a Lord of a piece of land, so she wasn't suppose to be a messenger, but her mom decided that it would be better if all the children did what they wanted, and so Kara got to be a messenger. At first they wouldn't accept her, but finally gave her a chance, and became one of the top messengers. She never really thought about anything other than delievering messages.
I like these 'toys': Usually a bow and arrow or sword.
Things you should know:
-she has a birth make in the shape of Excalibur on her right shoulderblade
The music that goes through my head: She's a Lady
Tangled up in Me
The boy who makes my heart flutter: Gawaine
The Creator: Chaosgirl132

My Family Calls Me: Gawaine
The Creator: Mad As The Hatter

"]My Family Calls Me: Lucinda May Charleson
But my friends say I'm more of a: Lucy
Birthday cake!: sixteen
I'm pretty much awesome: Lucinda is a quiet, shy girl who appears to be very timid. She doesn't smile that much, either. It takes a lot for her to smile, but when she does, it's usually beautiful. She isn't really talkative, and it's hard to get her to open up and talk to you. Just because she is quiet doesn't mean she's weak, though! If she starts something, she is always determined to finish it. She is very hard-working, and has a sense of right and wrong. Lucinda is very honest, and she is horrible at lying. But, she is really good at concealing all her emotions inside and keeping her face neutral. She is pure of heart, and can come off as a bit naive. She has great skills with magic, and sometimes, she receives crucial premonitions. She can receive them through dreams, or just have premonitions while she is conscious. Lucinda also takes an interest in reading. And writing.
Not so awesome: Lucinda grew up as a child orphan, roaming the streets alone. As a child, she had magical abilities, but simply was not trained. Her magic ran wild, and she usually ending up hurting herself, or others, by accident. She lived a struggling, sad childhood. Merlin found her in the streets, really beat up, when she was around eleven years old. Since then, he had been training her as his apprentice. She admires Merlin a lot, and trains very hard under him.
I like these 'toys': She favors magic over everything else, but if for some reason magic is unavailable or not allowed, she can fight well with a staff. It may not seem that great, but she can use the staff as a defense mechanism. Also, the metal top can be used as a sort of club, and not many swords can cut through the staff's magical material. She is also a sharp shooter with the bow and arrow, although she doesn't carry them with her.
Things you should know: She is not really 'loyal' to the King; she is just loyal to Merlin. She doesn't really care a whole lot about Camelot that much, but that could easily change. She believes in fate and destiny, and so, figures that the King will always end up okay.
The music that goes through my head: My Immortal
Stand in the Rain
Numb
The person who makes my heart flutter: [No one. Yet.]
The Creator: Otulissa

My Family Calls Me: Beverly
But my friends say I'm more of a: Bev
Birthday cake!: Eighteen
I'm pretty much awesome: I mean.. who wouldnt love a cocky and determined young woman? Infact, its great to have a strong woman in your life. Although my hot headedness and quick temper have often left me rather in the dirt, but I know I will survive. And living is my main goal.
Not so awesome: My parents died at a young age.. so I've pretty much had to tend for myself. However, I am lucky to have such events occur to me.. as it would not have sculpted me into the person that I am.. although admittedly.. I did not see myself as a rogue fighting for such causes..
I like these 'toys': Longswords, usually made of steel
Things you should know: Sometimes I run across country feilds for fun.. I find after a while I can generally run faster
The music that goes through my head: Well I can't quite place my finger on it.. but I always seem to be thinking about this song here.
The person who makes my heart flutter: Nobody.. yet.
The Creator: dudette201

profiles

[size=9][color=yourchoice]My Family Calls Me: -name-
But my friends say I'm more of a: -nickname-
Birthday cake!: -age-
They love this little: -gender-
I'm pretty much awesome: -personality-
Overly Adorable: -appearance-
Not so awesome: -biography-
I like these 'toys': -weapon-
Things you should know: -other-
The music that goes through my head: -theme song(s)-
The person who makes my heart flutter: -crush-
The Creator: -username-
Roleplay Sample:[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=yourchoice]My Family Calls Me: -name-
Overly Adorable: -appearance-
The Creator: -username-
Roleplay Sample:[/color][/size]

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:09 am
Xx______Setting____xX

Season:

Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter

Day:

Third of the Season

Time of Day:

Sunrise/Early Morning/Mid-morning/Late morning/Early Afternoon/Mid-afternoon/late afternoon/early evening/mid-evening/late evening/night time/late night

Things happening: The messenger from Cadbury left a little while ago and the lead messenger has given Karaslin the message, didn't say who sent it, just told her to deliver it to Cadbury, and she's off. She's been traveling for a few good hours, and is taking a break.

At Cadbury: Arthur has sent two of his Companions-who are at the castle for their own reasons, Gawaine and Percivale-to go out and welcome the messenger about half way. Merlin is up in his room, working on scrying, trying to find out what they are doing, or what's happening around the kingdom, or reading a book.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:16 am
Xx____Announcements___xX

4.20.08-The rp will open today

Xx_____Black and White List____xX

White List

Chaosgirl132-I made the rp

Black List
No one, let's keep it this way. ^.^

Xx______Posting Colors______xX

Karaslin Elwaters - steelblue
Arthur-
Merlin -
Lancelot -
Gawaine - Sky Blue
Gaheris -
Garet -
Agravaine -
Bors -
Geraint -
Galahad -
Bedivere -
Kay -
Lamorak -
Percivale -
Tristan -
Merlin's Apprentice - red

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:29 am
User Image

you wanna know more more more about me?
I'm the girl whose kicking the coke machine. I'm the one
that's honking that's honking at you cause I left late again
Hey hey hey, can't you see I want you by the way that I
push you away, yeah, don't judge me tomorrow by the way
I'm acting today.

Xx______Karaslin_Elwaters______xX

--Get tangled up in me--

The Camisa felt horrible under a tunic, and a bit of chain mesh that the young messenger wore. She didn't look like a young girl, but she was, and she was proud to be a young lady messenger, the only one that most people had ever heard of. Sighing, she had stopped, she had been riding for quite some time, and she had decided to let her horse rest a bit. Karaslin brought her beautiful, strong gelding to a stop and rubbed her eyes, then threw one leg, then the other over the horse's side, off the creature.

Standing up, she wasn't very tall, maybe five foot six at the most, but that didn't bother her. She didn't know a lot of very tall females, some she even had a good three or four inches on, and most men were taller than her, but she could still fight them. She had bested her eldest brother when she was three years younger than him, and that had been a good many years ago. Her fingers curled over her head, making two tight, small fists, and she looked like a tawny haired cat.

The gelding was munching on grass as she went towards the river, her sword, long in length, securly on her back, instead of her bow and arrows, which usually rested there. This time she had taken her shield and sword, though she still had her bow and arrow, but not for her back. It just didn't seem right. Her bow was resting in a bag on the horse, since it was a short bow, and her quiver had been attached to the ride, and was unseen for the most part, though it had a gold lining at the top, and runes downt he side.

She had no idea why she would be wanted to deliver a letter to Cadbury. Of all places, King Arthur himself, it was such a breath-taking honor. What if they thought her a thief, though, and captured her, putting her in the dungeons? She trusted the king, though, with all of her petite being. Walking down to the river she had stopped by, she cupped her gloved hands and took a drink. Kara had never been to Cadbury, but she was sure that this was the correct way, she'd stop at the first in and make sure that it was, but she wouldn't stay at it.

As a messenger she knew that most inns were run by thieves or just people that she didn't feel comfortable around. Washing her face of the sweat from the heat, she stood, and stretched again, though not so lengthy this time, it was widely this time, and now her small bosom could be seen slightly. Her hair was pulled back, and it had gotten to long again. As soon as she could, she'd have to take an arrow, break it, and cut it, or get someone trustworthy to cut it for her. Crossing back to her horse, she sat down, and just watched him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Lucinda May Charleson. That was the name of the young mage sitting under the waving branches of a summer-bloomed tree. The tree was located in Camelot, right by the King's castle. It was one of the trees that lined the cobblestone paths, wherever a building was not in location. Lucinda was sitting down, against the tree's brown barked trunk, with her slender legs drawn out in front of her in a very un-ladylike manner. She usually lost herself when she was reading. And right now, she was reading a particularly stunning story that she borrowed from Merlin's library. She was surprised it was even there, seeing as if the library was filled mainly with historical anecdotes, and nonfiction books about science and magic. In her personal opinion, all books were great, but the one she was reading was really amusing.

Turning a shabby page after another, Lucy read the book. It was a magical, fantastic tale of chivalrous knights slaying dragons. Personally, she pitied the poor beasts. She brushed her long black bangs back for a moment, and then stuck her nose right back into her book. "Chivalry is a wonderful thing..." she murmured to herself. She loved reading any story concerning chivalry. She knew she wasn't a knight, and probably didn't know as much as she wanted to know, but she admired knights a whole lot for their bravery in battle. Of course, the book she was reading exaggerated the knights' bravery. A lot.

A gentle breeze picked up, and made her hooded cloak shake a bit in the wind. Her long, black hair was revealed from under her hood, and it free-fell around her small, slender frame. Her hair was long; it was longer than most other girls' hair. She did cut it...occassionally. She stood up from the ground, brushing off the grass and dirt off her black attire, and stomping her black boots hard. Lucy placed a plain piece of ripped parchment into her book as a bookmark, and then tapped her staff a few time on the ground, getting some flower petals off it. Her contentment was softly shown on her face - through her eyes. Her eyes were probably the most eloquent part of her. Like little garnets, they sparkled in a reddish-brown hue, and when they glittered brightly, one would know she was either happy, or really angry. At the moment, she was happy. Of course, her emotions could change rapidly.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:59 am
User Image

I'm acting today.

--Get tangled up in me--

The horse came to a full stop when she pulled back on the reins, and seemed to topple of the creature. She landed in a crouch, and stood up, then she stretched and walked into the inn, the so-called normal people of the inn looking up at her. Obviously she was out of place, but that didn't seem to affect the young messenger, she was always out of place unless it was in a place with messengers. "Sir, could you tell me if I'm on the right track to Cadbury?"she asked the bartender softly, yet the entire tavern seemed to hear and turned. "Aye,"he said in a thick highlander accent, "You're over half way there. Now, outta my tavern."

With that bit of information, she rolled her eyes and left the tavern. It had grown chilly outside, and so she pulled her cloak on, tying it around the neck. Mounting the gelding, she tapped his sides, and ran off. After a good hour ride, she was yawning, and her horse was alternating between a walk and a trot. She could feel it in her head, though, that she was coming oddly close to Cadbury. Which was just weird, though the village that she was coming from was in a pretty central location.

Finding an outcropping of rocks, she pulled her horse towards it, and she stopped when she heard growling. Getting off the horse, she unsheathed her sword, and stood there, standing her ground. Two wolves were the first out of the cave. The male much bigger than the female and growling much more angrily. They looked hungry, and Karaslin backed up even more, and swallowed hard. If she could fight them off, they'd make a good meal...or at least one of them would. She had to keep a positive train of thoughts, and then one leaped at her, and she pushed it away with her arm, which now burned.

When she looked down at it, she noticed two things, one: it was bleeding pretty badly, and two: there were more wolves behind her. How they'd got there was magick to the young messenger, but they were there. She backed up against her horse, who reared back and let out a loud whinny, the wolves not even being shocked by it. Another one leaped at her, and sunk his teeth into her wound. Bringing her sword down, the sharpest part of the blade made contact with the wolf, causing him to instantly back off.

Now looking at her arm, it hurt like no other, and had a fine gush coming from the wound. The alpha male lunged, and got her back, tearing her tunic, she should've worn more mesh. The tunic was torn in her should blade area, where her birthmark, which was shaped like Excalibur, but she didn't know that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Lucinda's eyes suddenly widened, and she felt her mind grow dizzy...and faint. Her head was locked in a tight grip, and she knew what was coming. A premonition, she thought. Her eyes stared unblinkingly in front of her, into the middle distance, in a strange, uncontrollable trance. "Ah!" a pain gripped her as she saw what she saw. Lucy wasn't sure what was going on, but she saw a wounded girl by an outcropping of rocks. She examined the scene closely, burning it into her memories. The girl seemed important; Lucy didn't know why, but her intuition told her that girl had some important destiny woven into her life. There were...wolves! Wolves everywhere. Their loud growls entered Lucy's mind. She knew where the outcropping of rocks were.

As the premonition faded away, Lucy gasped, and shook her head once, then twice. She was used to premonitions by now, but she was always a bit shaken up after something shocking occurred in one of them. Oh, I got to go save that girl! Lucy sprinted over to the stables, and grabbed the reins of a random horse. Someone protested, yelling, "Hey, you!" Then some whispers resounded, obviously recognizing Lucy as Merlin's apprentice. Lucy silently, emotionlessly, kicked her borrowed steed hard, sending it running like the wind to the east. Lucy wasn't sure when the wolf attack took place, but she knew it was either at the present, or the very near future.

Soon, the young mage girl arrived at a rocky outcropping. "Whoa, there!" Lucy calmed her horse. She leaped off, and inquired in a neutral, sort of calm, tone of voice, "Are you all right, ma'am?" Seeing the wolves, she quickly picked out the alpha male from the rest of the pack, and leaped off her horse...running straight for him and whacking him in the head, hard, with her staff. His skull seemed to be cracked open, bleeding. The other wolves lunged at her, but Lucy held her hands in front of her. She didn't even have to yell out any fancy spells; using her mind and will power, she made a force shield come up around her. The wolves simply bounced off. Then, who Lucy assumed was the alpha female, barked. It was as if the wolf called a retreat. Lucy showed no happiness, surprise, or even fright. She just called off the shield with a flick of her wrist, and jogged over to the girl, who looked somewhat like a knight or a messenger. "Are you all right?" Lucy asked once more.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:15 pm
User Image

I'm acting today.

--Get tangled up in me--

Karaslin had slumped down next to her horse, and watched the girl. She was obviously some kind of mage, and the young messenger nodded. "I'll be fine...but my arm is currently in need of some medical assistance."she spoke fluently, obviously well educated. "My name is Karaslin Elwaters, daughter of Lord Elwater and Lady Elwater, messenger, sent to send a message to his royal highness himself." Her introduction was long and well spoken, even though she was paling and shaking from the blood loss.

"Are..are you an apprentice?'she asked, pushing herself up off the ground. She definitely wasn't old enough to be a mage yet. "Possibly Merlin's apprentice? If so, am I almost to Cadbury?"she asked, leaning against her gelding, her bleed staining the hairs of the young horse. Karaslin was in semi-bad riding shape, but she could make it quite some time if her wound was taken care of there for a little while, she'd be able to make it to the town, the castle, and then she'd probably need some serious help.

Hopefully the young apprentice had some good healing spells, which would come in extreme help right now. Karaslin's purple eyes pleaded for help as they stared into Lucinda's, hoping for her silent pray to be answered.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:49 am

"Oh, salutations, Miss Elwaters!" Lucinda greeted politely, after learning her name. Then, Lucinda introduced herself, "My name is Lucinda May Charleson." Lucinda didn't bother with giving her parents' names; she didn't even remember their faces, nevermind their names! "I am, indeed, the apprentice of Merlin. And yes, yes, you are very close to Cadbury! In fact, I was just there a while ago!"

Then, Lucy decided that she could probably heal Karaslin Elwaters. The wounds were large, but Lucy had gotten quite good at healing without weakening her very own strength. She had gotten herself into too many a scratch; she would have been dead if she did not have the great skills of healing! Lucy placed a palm, her right hand, onto Karaslin's wound, the largest one on her arm, closed her eyes, and soon little sparkles and glitters of magical energy reverberated around the wound. It seemed to magically stitch the skin back together, and ease the pain.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:10 am
User Image

I'm acting today.

--Get tangled up in me--

Karaslin nodded and watched her heal her wound, which was the best thing all day. She smiled and looked up at Lucinda. "So, how did you know?"she asked, remembering that she hadn't cried out in pain that loud. Or if she had, that would've been bad. Shaking her head, she listened, and reached over with her good arm and made sure that the message was still there. Sheathing her weapon, she blushed at the fact that she hadn't put it away prior. "Thank you, by the way, for the magic."she said, nodding and smiling widely.

Karaslin pulled herself up into the saddle and then cracked her neck, and looked down at Lucy, as if expecting an answer to her question. The girl, for never being to Cadbury, had done quite well for herself in a small amount of time, and was amazed by it. She licked her lips and waited. There was no way she was going to leave the apprentice of Merlin behind, even if she was in a rush, she would wait. She had heard stories of the wizard, and she did not want to mess with that old man, or his apprentice.

Lucy looked pleasent, though, and she wasn't going to be at the castle for long, or, at least that's what she thought. Though in all reality, she'd be there for more than she bargained for. Kara hadn't even asked for her to take care of the patch of tunic that was missing, so her birthmark was still out in the open, but not in an angle that she could see. When Karaslin had pulled herself up, maybe, but not now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:44 pm
Beverly stretched her arms out and placed them just above the back of her hips, popping her back into its normal spinal shape. She looked behind her at the bed of the night, her cape slightly muddy and torn where her sleep had been disturbed by nightmares and stones she had forgotten to remove. "Ohhh.. holy divine savior.." She moaned as her back clicked and her arms streched up again to realign her dainty shoulders.

Without another care for personal hygene she fastened the cape back around her neck and inhaled the air. She had no idea how long she had been asleep. But what did it matter. She was not needed anywhere, or at any given place. She mounted her sword across her side and started plodding down the road with heavy feet, her mind filled with events from the past few weeks.

Absolute_Chaos56

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:24 pm

"Well... I knew because I had a premonition. I had a sort of revelation, I suppose, and decided to come and rescue you. Or, at least, heal your wounds. You seemed...important. And in the premonition, I noticed that you had...some sort of a birthmark. I can't put my finger on it, but it feels important. I am quite sure I saw it somewhere else before... in a book I think?" Lucinda began answering Karaslin's question, but soon it turned into a bit of a rant, and Lucy kept her face neutral, but her voice descended lower and softer with each sentence. The last question was more to herself than anything. Hm...where did I see it? It's a birthmark of a weapon, I know. A sword? Yes, it's got to be a sword! But... Whoa! Even though Lucy did not smile, her eyes sparkled triumphantly as she remembered the answer.

In a smooth, soft voice, Lucy announced, "Your birthmark is in the shape of Excalibur! Am I correct?" Lucy already knew the answer. She was correct; there was no doubt about it.

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff