Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why?
  Cause I can ;)
View Results

Bowser Dz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:08 am
Being an expert at marketprices, and buying/selling items, it would be an honor to assist you all in buying and or selling items.

Have any questions about an item? feel free to contact me, i am available till 4:45 every day except sundays 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:10 am
Hellz yeah we just got a market expert!  

[Zigaroma]

Bowser Dz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:12 am
and we have you to thank 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:29 am
Yes i am available if anyone needs advice buying or selling.  

Bowser Dz

daisybug

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:40 am
What is the best EI for investment purposes right now?
What do you predict will happen with the Enchanted book value wise?

Will the dromes ever recover value wise?

Thank you!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:49 am
Dromes are suppose to go up each by 3% in the next week, the value will rise.

the enchanted book will lower a little more, than re-raise when the updates come, most likly 2 or more things will be added, and new colors.

investments, i suppose the herm's moon, and alruna rose's are good investments, same with cloud and pixie.

also some of the letters are good investments, i have one for sale, it's an august 04 =O  

Bowser Dz

Bowser Dz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:55 am
with efford of a few of my friends we are trying to raise enchanted book's price range, which is good =)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:58 am
Is it worth it to get a biancamella for investment's sake?

I already have four, I think, so I can put together a nice Biancamella outfit.  

Salmay
Captain

Bowser Dz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:12 am
Salmay
Is it worth it to get a biancamella for investment's sake?

I already have four, I think, so I can put together a nice Biancamella outfit.

biancamella's are hard to sell, but some people do like them, yes it would be a good investment item.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:27 am
Emo Elf Dz
with efford of a few of my friends we are trying to raise enchanted book's price range, which is good =)

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

neutral
You mean AI?
I'd hardly call that good.
...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Bowser Dz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:33 am
=O

well to some it's good to some it's bad?

the next stage's of the item will make it go up as well, which is what people want more than anything.

but an item that has my eye is the ??? ring to tell the truth, i am curious what it will become =O  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:06 pm
Emo Elf Dz
=O

well to some it's good to some it's bad?

the next stage's of the item will make it go up as well, which is what people want more than anything.

but an item that has my eye is the ??? ring to tell the truth, i am curious what it will become =O

i believe it's just one of the more common rings for the battle system when it comes out . . .

artificial inflation in the end is never good . . . even if you profit . . . you're still going to be hurt by it elsewhere . . .

right now my investment evolving item is Alruna's rose 1st gen. . . . the purple, red mix of colors are a common choice thanks to demonic items . . . and even though at the moment it's not to good . . . it does have a chance of becoming much better . . . the enchanted book does seem like it may hold promise . . . and that new evolving beads item has some possibility but until an evolution or two it's really unsure . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:18 pm
Anyone think the beads are good?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 pm
BlueAltitude
Anyone think the beads are good?

i think they have a good shot . . . some of the poses seem decent . . . i won't say with any really conviction yes or no till it evolves once . . . and there's a trick not a glitch but a trick you can use to wear TWO hermes moons at once like i am curently doing i think i posted it up in the evolving item thread . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Bowser Dz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:33 pm
I believe the beads have a good shot, specially for the start of 70k +, definatly an easy way to get items you want, such as herm's moon's or other expensive-type-items.

the evolving item is definatly an interesting start.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff