Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D: edward where are you?
  <///////3
View Results

LOVEGRIND

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:49 pm
Okay so I am sick of seeing Edward fakes.
D:
And I figure why not come up with your ideal Edward.
Draw it, describe how he looks or anything.
I wanna see your Edwards!

<3
Mine:
I have always seen Edward with emo-ish hair.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A strong body, wide shoulders.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And I obviously can't find the right face but a sexy jaw, skinny but yummy lips, and blue eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lol..anyone else here get a different idea with the phrase "Edward in me"...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 am
I thought this post was gonna be about something else, but I like the Rob who is playing Edward!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:42 am
LMFAO at Kiralight
I was like
"PREGNANT?"

I imagine him as=
User Image

beiber_fever69

LOVEGRIND

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:05 pm
! R A ! N B O W !
LMFAO at Kiralight
I was like
"PREGNANT?"

I imagine him as=
User Image

lol

thats mostly because that is who is playing Edward.
but yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:41 pm
KiraLight
Lol..anyone else here get a different idea with the phrase "Edward in me"...

lol! i totally did!!!  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:43 pm
Uh..no..I actually wasn't thinking "pregnant". XD Although getting pregnant would be a result of having "Edward in me" haha...

I actually didn't really have a set actor in mind for Edward..there were some people I would have been happy with, but I didn't have a preference really. As long as he was hot.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:51 pm
KiraLight
Uh..no..I actually wasn't thinking "pregnant". XD Although getting pregnant would be a result of having "Edward in me" haha...

I actually didn't really have a set actor in mind for Edward..there were some people I would have been happy with, but I didn't have a preference really. As long as he was hot.

God, I guess that shows how far in the gutter my mind is! whee  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:43 pm
I'm pretty sure the thing I had in mind is farther in the gutter haha..man I've been watching way too much of the L word and Sex and the City in the last two months...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:51 pm
I honestly pictured Edward like Rob - which is really an uncanny coinky-dink biggrin

Although i do agree with the emo-ish hair.

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

cinnamoroll0123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:35 pm
i like robert as edward cullen i have no clue why people dont agree  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:45 am
There's this guy I used to go to primary school with who gets on my bus

WHO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE EDWARD !!! OMFG
how I imagined him/Stephanie Meyer description of him/even a bit like Rob..

I'm too pansy to talk to him ; __ ;
[ despite my natural good looks and charming personality ]
I keep gwarping at him though .. it's kinda embarrassing !!

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:49 pm
I don't know if anybody else had this happen to them, but while reading Twilight...since Edward was described to be so perfect, I couldn't really put a face to what he would look like. I mean, I could easily do that for Bella, Jacob, Mike, Jessica...etc, but definately not Edward. It was like he was there, but I couldn't picture him in my mind like the others. My point is...when I saw the movie trailor, and pictures from the movie and such, Rob actually filled in that blank spot for me. Although Rob isn't perfect looking, nor does he look like a god and what not, but he is definately pretty close humanly speaking. Lol.

User Image

And the title of this thread sounds incredibly wrong. It sounds like your demanding Edward to get inside you. Lmao.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:14 am
I have no desire to post my ex-boyfriend. >___>; (( Still friends. Not spamming his picture online. ))
When his hair was more curly¬ dyed a crazy color, he actually had a pretty Edward~ish look to him. He's obscenely pale too. xD

I LOVE that Robert's Edward though.

misleading space shibe

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:57 am
My husband is pale like a vampire, but just a tad on the think side..even though in my heart he will be my vampire...i have been reading a different book series, and well he reminds me more of Frost from the Merry Gentry series....ahhhh to be immortal....and super gorgeous! oh pics are on my profile of me and my husband wedding pics that is  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff