Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:06 am
So we're due to get the Gaia Battle system soon and most (some? maybe it's just me?) of us go into convulsive joy just thinking about it.

What part of battle are you really looking forward to?

Personally, I love the fact that there are going to be new clothing items coming out of this >< Mini, wearable trophies of our gaming accomplishments X3 I may not be seen around very much for the first few weeks it finally does comes out xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:57 am
I know already I'm going to suck at it and embarrass myself thoroughly so I'm gonna say I'm looking forward to the items most...  

Parasox v2

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:34 am
I like the fact we're getting new items and the fact we can fight together so we can go on guild raids. Even better once we get PVP mode. Gaiaholics could kick anyones butt!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:45 am
supercalisto
I like the fact we're getting new items and the fact we can fight together so we can go on guild raids. Even better once we get PVP mode. Gaiaholics could kick anyones butt!

oh that would be awesome! and being Gaiaholics most of us are bound to be good at it  

Parasox v2

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:52 am
The fact that it gives me something to do. Man I can't wait to get into the battle beta test.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:26 am
supposing i still have cable internet . . . i'll be doing everything i can for new items . . . i was always aquick learner for games . . . so it should be relatively easy . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:33 am
HOLY CRAP.
-goes crazy-
The GCD will literaly explode when they find out. :O

Where did you find this out?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:37 am
Harmonious Chaos
HOLY CRAP.
-goes crazy-

what exactly are you refering to ? they had an announcement leading to some site they had set up to give examples of MANY aspects of the battle system . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:56 pm
Harmonious Chaos
HOLY CRAP.
-goes crazy-

Yes... yes they will. Then again GCD explodes at every minor site change/sponsor quest xd I love it for it's quirks anyway heart
Click here:
http://mmo.gaiaonline.com/
It's the "official" site for the Gaia MMO battle system X3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Parasox v2
I know already I'm going to suck at it and embarrass myself thoroughly so I'm gonna say I'm looking forward to the items most...

Yeah, well at least you won't be alone in your MMO suckiness xd Even though I know I'm going to be an embarrassment on the field, I'll still be there xd

@Calisto: O: Guild raids would be fun (stashes idea in back of mind for future use)  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cattrain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:27 pm
Man... Every time I load that page, and I hear that music, it sorta relaxes me. I rate that music on the epicness scale up there with the theme for A Space Odyssey 2001 and other epic songs. I am looking forward to other epic songs like that, and the chance for me to start playing an mmorpg when it first starts, so that I can finally have the chance to become one of the greats.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:56 am
When this open everyone my Ingorne list is a target ^^
muhahahaha i have list made with plenty of noobs scamer actually accounts people i just hate  

Lord DemiBaal

Lord DemiBaal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:58 am
supercalisto

Maybe i could play along with guild twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:21 am
Razin Frostdrake
Harmonious Chaos
HOLY CRAP.
-goes crazy-

what exactly are you refering to ? they had an announcement leading to some site they had set up to give examples of MANY aspects of the battle system . . .

Oh... sweatdrop I forgot about that... D:  

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Your Resident Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:53 am
Gaiaholics will form a party. xD

Oh and, I'm excited about parties, if they have those. I'm in a party every night on Trickster. Weird.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff