Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Introduction: Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild so far?
  I love it!
  I like it, but I don't love it.
  I like it, but there could be some changes from what I've seen so far.
  It's okay...
  I hate it & I'm a flamer!
View Results

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:56 pm
Welcome to Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild! This is the place to come & introduce yourself! You may choose to tell details about your age, where you live, etc, but the only real theme here is to meet people you normally wouldn't have met. Feel free to say anything about yourself that you're comfortable with others knowing.

I'll start first.
My name is Faith Black, I'm 19 years old, & my MySpace page is www.myspace.com/faithblack2001. I will be more than happy to add anything & everything to this, but I'm never really sure how to do this sort of thing...
My hobbies are DDR (Dance Dance Revolution, video explanation can be found on YouTube), hanging out with friends, & of course, Gaia.

So come on, tell us a little about yourself!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:00 pm
my name is jose, i'm from illinois i like to draw, chat with friends (online and off). i want that kaya  

Amethyst Bath and Beauty

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:14 pm
lol, if you want the Kaya so bad, you'll just have to keep posting in the contest thread. Keep up the good work! You're 3% of the way there! lol
Hopefully, we can get others into that thread as well, so you'll have some one to compete against, & some one to help you make the pages go by faster, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:54 pm
I am the infamous Mr Green. The one all those smileys are made after!!
I'm kidding...
I'm actually Wayne from Washington. I'm 18 years old, and in case you can't tell *points to avi* my favorite color is the one and only GREEN. Anything that's green, I'm all over it! I graduate from High School this year, & next year I'll be starting my first job at a green house. No, I'm not being funny, I want to work with plants for the rest of my life. I find it calming & relaxing. I'm heading into the end of the year right now, finals & stuff, so you probably wont' see me around much, but I'm a Vice President of this guild, and a good friend of FaithBlack's.
In my spare time, I help my mom with her plants (she's how I got into them in the first place) or I'm at my school helping plant flowers for graduation. Some would say i'm very dedicated. I would say I've got a lot of free time on my hands, and not many real friends... stare And besides that, our school looks like crap without all the flowers.  

The Original Mr Green

xXBigLove4127Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:20 pm
I'm Blake, but everyone calls me Big Love. I got that nickname because I'm a big guy and my last name has Love in it. I'm 18 and I like video games, hanging out with friends, chatting on Gaia (which means feel free to send me random PMs), and overall I just like to have fun. I have a link to my myspace in my profile if anyone wants to check out my myspace too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:45 pm
Hello~ I'm Chika Suzumura [Cherisse] (Formerly masked Goose, 53tllar) but Most call me Chika / Stellar / Stellz
Current Location: Trinidad & Tobago
Occupation: Babysitter, Gundam Fangirl and Unofficial Gaiaholic since late 2004 blaugh
I love Listening to Music any chance i get *well mostly J-pop and others i can't really understand much but who cares now ehhehehe* mostly the Childish one but i know when to get serious.. even though i end up bursting out in Laughter afterwards.. mrgreen

oh and I love anime! xd (yes that Line gets lame i know)

nice to meet you all~ ninja  

Xiao Tudou

Witty Inquisitor

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:20 pm
lol, nice to meet you too, Chika! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:58 pm
i love this guild and Miss.Black is a very beautiful woman.  

corbin_valmont_666

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:53 am
Awww! That's so sweet! I feel loved! Thank you!
Not quite an introduction, but thank you! I really appreciate it! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:49 pm
Hello I am Aria Maria Rizzo and I am 19 years old
a Veteran to the Gaia world been here since 05 so yeah three years in the making and new avi's almost every year but yeah I have a myspace and the url if i am not mistaken is www.myspace.com/energizerbunny0608
Sorry for not using commas cause my comma key does not work on this laptop unfourtantly.
I try to get on as often as i can but due to school and chores I am not able to half the time and another two weeks I will be gone on a crews but I might be able to take the laptop with me if my mother in law will let me lol.  

Aria Maria

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 pm
Very nice to meet you! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:12 pm
Hi, I'm Jesse, and I have once purchased some Master's Credits from you. Is that why I got the invitation today? I'd like to know how did you find me/why did you invite me? And, I believe I'm 100th member. ^_^

EDIT: OK, I received the trade. Thanks for your welcome and I hope I'll enjoy my stay here. ^_^  

Symbolism of number One

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:32 pm
Symbolism of number One
Hi, I'm Jesse, and I have once purchased some Master's Credits from you. Is that why I got the invitation today? I'd like to know how did you find me/why did you invite me? And, I believe I'm 100th member. ^_^
lol, I just invited everyone that has ever left me a comment. Sorry. I'll check in just a minute. If so, you'll get a trade, if not, I'll say who the winner is on the home page. Thank you for joining! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:37 pm
Hello, I'm Dan, or as that thing over there says "Antonius Block". Feel free to call me either. 3nodding

I like to play guitar and sing, unfortunately neither is making me money at the moment but hopefully in the future I'll be able to put my talents to better use.

I like to read, watch movies and play games.  

Too Many Chiefs

Goto Matabei

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Hey there. Im that one creepy guy that people think is crazy but all end up falling in love with when they get to know me.

I usually end up giving people who I like loads of great things here on gaia. So please me and it shall be worth your while 3nodding
Im in college for game and multimedia design and spend most of my time playing Team Fortress 2 on my 360 these days. Youll never guess my fav. class << >>
I love avi art and have quite the little collection from friends and all over that Ive been getting. Im also abit of an item whore and have tons of random items that make me keep rotating my avi. I usually get in about 8 to 9 diff. avis a day. So dont get confused if you see me change very often.
I have a myspace, I suppose. I really dont use it for very much. Keep in contact with afew friends on it and use it when they want the pixorz. Damn beggers.
I like anime, games, tv, movies, working, writting, music, food, exercise, and long walks in the park. If you wanna go out with me press 5 now. Thank you >3<  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff