Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Loveless (Beginner - Advance/ Fantasy - Sci-Fi) (join!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:26 am
Story:

Humans are fools that want power. Some of them even passed the rules from the gods to gain enormous powers , but with the powers came the Hatred, Rejection and Pain. Those "Humans" granted with powers gave the powers from generation to generation. All of them are hated by normal Humans. One day a war started, the biggest war never seen between Humans and the 'Cursed ones '. Who will win or stop this insane war...?
(Krow bio is a part of the story..)

Rules:

1. No Godmoding
2. Romance allowed
3. Do not kill someone without the person agreement

Character skelleton:

Gaian name:
Name:
Race:
Speciality:
Power: ( cursed ones )
Bio:
Pic:
(pm your profiles)  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:58 am
(in bio write where does your power comme from plz)

Gaian name: MassViolence

Name: Krow
Race: Cursed one
Speciality: hand to hand figthing
Power: Control over blood , can read tought

Bio: Krow lived far from the town when he was young with his parents, his father a blood controler and his mother a mind reader, the first time he saw a town and walked in he learn that the world was bigger then he immagined but at the same time , more painfull and cruel. The humans found out that he was a cursed one and tried to attack him, after getting beaten up he started to defend himselft and start to enjoy it. When he saw that they were too many, he ran away to his house, they followed him and slaugthered his familly. few years later he realised that many others like him existed. He regrouped many of them and lead them to war...

Pic: User Image

User Image
Gaian name: joey_serene

Name: Spider
Race: cursed one
Speciality: casting curses
Power: Whatever you do, don't let her speak! Her power is in her voice, a word from her lips can caue your ears to bleed, with a short poem she can reak havic on her surouindins and your body, or attack you with sharp winds. And whatever you do, don't make her scream!

Bio: Spider lived in a log cabin hidden away and kept in a dark cage by her 'father'. It seemed as a small child she had inherited her mothers paculiar gift, her mother you see had super strength. She could carry a bus over her head easily, and knock out a full grown man like a rag doll. Unfoertunatly when Spider was born she acidenlty killed her mother when she cried out, after she was born and the doctors, and perhaps even her real father. who, we're not quite certian if he was a cursed one as well. At any rate any who cared for her died that sad rainy day, when she was scopped up by a curiouse doctor. She was taken away, trapped, abused, until she finnally snappe dand killed the doctor. It was then she found out about her darker nature, she enjoyed killing him. She enjoyed the feel of the doctors blood slip through her fingers. She escaped the forest into a nearby city where she was recruted by Krow into the war to come.

Gaian name: Furyal
Name: Seymour
Race: Cursed One
Speciality: Persuasion
Power: Control over the Weather.

Bio: Seymour's mother was a Cursed One, having the ability to control weather. When his father learned of this, he killed her, and also trying to kill Seymour. He escaped, but has an incredible scar that starts at his neck and reaches all the way to his left leg. His incredible persuasion abilities help him find a place to stay, until they find out what he really is. He hates fighting, but has a battle axe, and he is trained with it. Once he gets angry and starts to fight, he loves it, and has no mercy. It is sort of a split personality.

Pic:
User Image

Gaian name: lycanthrope.lover
Name: Sarabeth Hill
Race: human
Speciality: sewing

Bio: Adopted and raised by one of the cursed ones Sarabeth feels no hatred toward the cursed ones, but yet she his anxious around them knowing what they can do. She witnessed her adoptive father father slay twenty soldiers in attempt to save his family before he was killed himself. This caused her to flee her home, knowing not who to trust.

Pic: User Image
Gaian name: JellehBelleh
Name: Byron Willows
Race: Cursed One
Speciality: Spying/weaponry
Power: Her power is odd, to be honest. Byron's blood is special. The iron in her blood plus the other natural chemicals in her body can harden and isolate in her veins, becoming small or large spikes. So she is able to shoot spikes from her wrists[mainly] though she can shoot them from other places as well.
Bio: Byron has lived alone, running forever, ever since the humans killed her family. They hated her mother for being a cursed one, and hated her father for loving her mother. So she has fought to live, though it's starting to get harder. She's very gentle unless provoked, very young, and hates using her powers so she carries a katana blade.
Pic:
User Image

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:46 pm
Seymour strolled along the street. The rain poured above his head.
"I love water..." He mumbled as thunder streaked across the sky. He made the rain come more fiercely, and he smiled. "Hm..." he sighed happily, and continued won the sidewalk.
"I love my ability, aside the fact of all normal humans hating me..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:17 pm
((Gonna be gone for the weekend, to those who have not read the AWAY section.))  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:37 am
Krow walked in the Cursed Hideout and walked all the way to the 4 leaders room. "Where is everyone!" he yelled as he got in when he saw that none of them were there yet. A guard walked beside him "They are probably late, but i'm sure that they will be there soon, maybe except for Millenia." He said looking at him. "Millenia why?" he asked the guard "Someone told us that she got arrest by some humans on her way there."."I knew i should have send her someone!" he yelled out loud as he sat on the main chair. "Bring me the others fast!" he yelled to the guard. "Sir yes sir!" he said before going out of the room to search for the others. "They will pay... I'll save Millenia"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:41 pm
Seymour knocked on the house he was staying at. The owner of the building opened the door, holding a shotgun. "I know now!" The man yelled. Seymour started to run, but got shot in the back, and sprawled to the ground.
"Why...do you hate us so much..." Seymour groaned.
"Your a freak. Freaks don't deserve to live." The man said, raising a gun to Seymour's head, having perfect aim.
Seymour laughed, but coughed up blood.
"You don't know what my power is though, do you?"
The man shrugged. "Like I ca-" And a lightning bolt struck the man. Bleeding, Seymour got to his feet and walked into the house.
"I'll live here until I run out of supplies..."  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:09 pm
"Where is Spider!" Krow yelled with impatience. "And where are the others! If they don't get here i'll have to report the meeting and go on by myselft to get her back, where have she got arrest?" he asked the guard. "Near the Village of Nathomb" the guard said looking at Krow. "Allright call 10 mens and tell them to comme infront of the HQ right away we will be going to free her." he said angrily before going out of the room and walked fast outside of the basement. "I will not let those pathetic humans get us, not until i die." he said as he got outside and waited for the mens to get there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:12 am
User Image
((sorry i haven't been on. i had to go on vacation at my grandm,a's, and they had no web. sweatdrop just to let you know, when she actually speaks, i will put her quotes in bold, when she is using sign languede, I'll underline her qotes. ^^ ))
Led by her current body guard the silent spider entered the hideout, the thick silence surrounded her completely engulfing her. The sound of her worn torn sneakers she wore on her feet prodding against the ground was the only thing that ever so softly alerted the others that she was there. the small woman entered the room where Krow paced and cursed the the fates for her lateness. She Stood in silence, putting her hands in her jeans pockets. Her strange red eyes followed him as he passed. Her body guard looked over at her, about to say something she lifted a thin finger to his lips to silence him. She pursed her lips wearing a rather annoyed look across her face. She folded her thin arms leaning back on her heals rocking back slightly stretching out her back, wincing slightly. She yawned loudly by accident shaking the earth nabbing the panicked Krow's attention. She silently clicked her teeth together, staring at him, she motioned with a hand, it was long ago that she learned sign language, it was the only way she could communicate without harming her allies. "Glad to see you to. Sorry for my lateness, I had a bit of trouble getting here... What is it you need?" Her thin hands moved quickly in the air speaking on her mouths behalf.  

amethyst jo butterfly

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:06 pm
((Don't know what to post. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:39 pm
"I don't like when you do those things with the fingers , remember i can read what you want to say and I am one of the only ones who can hear you without getting hurt, i can control that blood of mine" he said looking at him. "You will have to comme with us and don't be late again miss" he said looking angry before turning away "We will go get Millenia. She's the only one of us that can destroy those seal of protections arround the towns" he said. "Let's go." he said as he started walking into the forest direction. "There's no time to wasted , to talk to me talk in your head not with your fingers, and becarefull in the town, humans are pityless and worthless."  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Seymour pulled on the refrigerator.
"I'm hungry...But I have no apatite...." He sighed and slammed the fridge shut. He went into the bedroom, where a child was sleeping.
"Damn...I killed a father...." a tear streamed down his face, he left a note to the child, and maybe the mother saying:

'I found a man dead on the sidewalk. I looked in his wallet and found his address. I'm leaving you this note... and his ashes.'

He put the pencil down, dragged the mans body outside, made a small fire ball come from the sky, and light the man on fire. He put his ashes in a container, put it beside the note, and ran off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:44 am
User Image
'You might be able to hear me without getting hurt. However others can not.' She replied telepathically to him. Spider ran her fingers through her short dark red hair putting it in it's place.'You needn't remind me, the evils of the ones called humans.'She rolled her eyes as she followed after him silently. 'What happened to Milenia?' She questioned, she adjusted the thick leather collar round her neck, so that the spikes ran along the right side of her face. Although her voice was quite powerful, Spider was also quite acrobatic and a hell of a hand to and fighter for someone her mall size. She entered the forest along side of him, and quickly looked about assessing the situation calmly.  

amethyst jo butterfly

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 am
((I don't have anything to post until somebodys character interacts with mine.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:32 pm
Sarabeth Hill sighed as she walked down the grass hill just on the outskirts of the town. She rubbed her face gingerly nursing her swolen cheek. Her punishment for attempting to calm a child fearing the Cursed by telling him that they weren't all evil. Mumbling under her breath she stopped watching the movement of a man on the farms.

"Rather late to be working," she mumbled as she approached the farm. That was when she saw the burning body. Standing still she watched the cremation and then the man's flee.  

lycanthrope lover

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces