Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:52 pm
This takes place after my other one, Pain. It takes place 6 years afterwards, Konoha in back to normal, but the pirates have risen again with the help of Akatsuki.

Name:
Bio:
Background sad Village)
Weapons:
Kekkai Genkai:
Personality:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:03 pm
Name: Sephiro Lakito
Bio: After he found out Zero was the true pirate leader, they fought on the pirate ship while it sank to the bottom of the ocean. When he came out on top, Jynx offered to save Zero, but instead Zero saved him, saying that he had made a great enemy, but an even greater friend. When Sephiro arrived home 2 years later he had found out Tsunade had just died, leavin him the next candidate for Hokage.
Background: Konoha
Weapons: Sword
Personality: Kind, Intelligent, Overconfident
Appearance:User Image  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:48 pm
Name:shincho
Bio:shincho finally got married to shebly and she still follows him.shincho is now more laid back and instaed of stubborn. but besides that he is still like before.
Background:leaf
Weapons:shadow sword/ dragon sword and busho blade
Kekkai Genkai:sharingan
Personality:laid back and angry
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
shelby:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:58 pm
Name: Fell Kuran (She's married now)
Age: (Truthfully, I lost count... Around 27 now, I guess)
Bio: Zero's secret hurt Fell deeply, but what hurt her even more was Alkaid's treachery. The entirety of the time, Alkaid had been using them, playing with them like they were toys. Fell confronted her about this and Alkaid struck back, leaving Fell completely blind. She married a man named Kaien after a while and has two children, one daughter and one son. The son's name is Zero and the daughter's name is Kyouran, though they call her Kyou for short. When Jynx became Hokage, Fell became his chief advisor.
Background: Konoha
Weapons: she's retired, but if she does fight, she uses more her fists than anything else.
Kekkai Genkai: Nada
Personality: Calm, Mature, and the Problem Solver.
Appearance:
User Image

(I'm also going to use Zero and Kyou alot, but I can't find any good pics. maybe I'll just draw my own and scan them...)

Zero- 5 yrs old
Kyou- 4yrs old  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:49 am
((I forgot to add the part about Jynx's pregnant girlfriend.))

Jynx was sleeping, when Kiyosha woke him up. "Don't you have a village to be running. Its already 2:00 o'clock, and your still sleep." Kiyosha said as she laid down beside him. "Its 2:00 already, I wander if I can call in sick and let Kasu run things?" Jynx thought out loud still tired. "No, you did that last week remember." Kiyosha replied angered by his gesture. "Plus she's too nice to be taken advantage of." Kiyosha added to her first remark. "Ok, I'm going, at least let me get dressed." Jynx said putting his pants on. "Hurry, you don't want to be late again." Kiyosha mumbled as she fell asleep. Jynx, finally dressed, kissed her on the forehead before walking out the door.

(Heres what she looks like)

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:31 am
Zero and Kyou ran towards Jynx's house. Kyou wasn't watching where she was going and bashed right into him. She rubbed her forehead and was about to say, "Sorry" before she realized it was Jynx.
Zero grinned evily, living up to his name. "Lord Hokage, Mama said that if you don't get your butt in the office within the next 5 minutes, she was personally going to beat you within an inch of your life."
"Yeah!" Kyou said, backing up her brother.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:13 am
Jynx laughed. "Thats not very nice." Jynx said rubbing Zero's head. "You two should be at the academy." Jynx said as he walked with them to the Hokage's tower. "Ok, I want you two, to go to school, or go wake Kiyosha up." Jynx said when they got to the Hokage's tower.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:17 am
"But Daddy's supposed to be teaching us Ninjutsu today that we can use to trick Mommy." Kyou said, mirroring her brother's smile. Kaien was a known prankster and an amazing shinobi.
"Well, then I'll be graduating before you." Zero said, crossing his arms and smirking at his little sister.
"Wah! No fair! I'll beat you to the Academy!" Kyou said. She ran off towards the Academy with Zero following close behind.
"They're a handful sometimes, but a blessing all the while." Fell said as she walked out. "I noticed you didn't try to call in sick today. Good, because you have alot of paperwork that you need to do."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:27 am
"Your lucky your good friends with Kiyosha, or I'd have a real bad disease unabling me to come to work." Jynx replied to Fell's comment. "What is this paperwork for anyway?" Jynx asked as he walked into his office.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:34 am
"Remember, I have two little ones. Where would you be if I decided to call in sick?" Fell retorted. She raised an eyebrow. "And I don't know what the paperwork is about. You know as well as I do that I can't see it." There was a long silence. "Alright, it's about Mist. Apparently we've got old eneimes hidding there. This info comes from an unknown source, but it's been checked and proved valid. Pirates have taken over Mist. They're back, and stronger than ever."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:37 am
"Zero" Jynx mumbled. "Ok, you think its bad enough to where we have to attack them first, or do we just have to set up for defenses?" Jynx asked her while he made clones to help him fill out the paperwork. Right after he finished his sentence, Kiyosha walked in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:51 am
"I don't think it's Zero. Actually, I think this is where the information came from. This wasn't how he ran them. Remember, most of the time they were out at sea, and when they weren't, they had their own town to go back to." Fell stated. She noticed Kiyosha's chakra signature and the vibrations allowed her to see a clear picture of the room. She slightly altered what she was going to say.
"Lord Hokage, do you remember his first mate, Sendo? I believe that's their new leader. I suggest that we mobilize a small ANBU squad, no more than 4 people, and infultrate Mist. After that, we can assess our situation clearly. If we attack Mist without any physical evidence, it could be grounds for war. Also, if we set up defenses, other villages will know something is up, and likewise, the pirates."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:56 am
"Good Idea, I'll set up the ANBU squad as soon as I finish this." Jynx said as he was writing his signature on each sheet. "Jynx did you tell Fell she was invited yet?" Kiyosha asked as she sat down. "It never came up." Jynx answered, his attention on his work.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:01 pm
"Well, now it's come up. I'm invited to what?" Fell asked pleasantly. "By the way, how are you,Kiyosha? We haven't talked much lately, since SOMEONE," she glared pointingly over in Jynx's general direction, "decided to be sick last week."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:07 pm
Jynx looked down. "Well, as Jynx should've told you, he proposed. Were getting married." Kiyosha said proud of herself. "Thats why I was sick last week by the way." Jynx enter himself in the conversation.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff