Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
WEIRD Theory :: Slightly Mature Discussion :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:01 pm
Okay I know this has may holes in it but bear through with me.

Okay Bella marries Edward, after the marriage instead of automatically turning Bella into a Vamp. She is allowed to have a child. After she gives birth she then is turned into a vampire and they raise the child together and when at the appropriate age the discuss if they should turn the child into a vampire or not. *Bella can be kept away from the child for the first year so she can grow stronger as a veggie vamp*

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:21 pm
hey thats not bad
but would bella be able to deal with staying away from her baby that long?
they should turn it into a vamp at like 17
so its the same age as them  

LexiLu Latte

Teehee its Bee

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:25 pm
This is a good theory but I think that they should turn it into a vamp at age 5. That way they can still pretend it is their child.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:40 pm
I was thinking that they would wait until the child was about 14 or 15 before discussing it. Then they would try to convince the child to make a SMART choice and make them wait a year or two before proceeding.

Think about the child though. Have you watched ughh... Interview with A Vampire. Think about being stuck in a childs body forever. That would be horrible. No I say let them wait until he/she is old enough to decide on their own.

IceKittyeKat

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:46 pm
yeah
i like that
yes i no interview with a vampire
its a book also and i read it and it was good
but Claudia was lets just say creepy
one other thing wont it be hard to teacha 2 year old not to go to preschool and say his/her daddy went hunting for irratable grizzly bears that weekend with no weapons and killed it and drank its blood
all the while his mommy accompanied him and both of them glittered in the sun?
what fun that would be for show and tell! xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:54 pm
It's a nice theory.
But sorry, I have to ruin it for you.
Edward has no sperm to fertilize Bella's eggs.
So, I don't think that would happen.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
It's a nice theory.
But sorry, I have to ruin it for you.
Edward has no sperm to fertilize Bella's eggs.
So, I don't think that would happen.

Two words = Sperm Bank. (not being condescending just thinking around the subject)

They don't need his sperm to impreggers her. Though yes it wouldn't be HIS child it would still be a child that she had. (Of course she could... *thinks of Jacob*) hehe... .

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:44 pm
oh god no! NOT WITH JACOB
do u no how much gloating edward would have to endure from him?  

LexiLu Latte

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:02 am
yes he would have to deal with some gloating *po' Edward* Still it's just a theory ^_^ (Would you rather Mike Newton be the daddy?)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:49 am
lol
idk probably not, because bella actually loved jacob in a way, that would just lead mike on .......... so jacob would probably be the best choice, as much as edward would be po.... but think about it, with a vampire daddy, and werewolf blood it would probably turn werewolf and that would be disaster!  

LexiLu Latte

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:17 am
I think it would be best for them to let the child decide, I mean wouldn't you want a choice. (Of course half of us would be like hell yeah turn me now! I know I would.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:09 pm
i think bella should get married and become a vampire then have a child. it would be alot easier. that way they dont have to worry about turning the kid into one. i would think... that makes me wonder what they would name it...  

twilight-trapped-forever

Fifii

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:54 pm
i don't like it, it'll never happen  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:39 pm
It probably won't happen!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:17 pm
twilight-trapped-forever
i think bella should get married and become a vampire then have a child. it would be alot easier. that way they dont have to worry about turning the kid into one. i would think... that makes me wonder what they would name it...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/faq

Can vampires have babies? What happens when a woman is pregnant and gets changed?

No. Stephenie has answered this multiple times. A vampire's only bodily fluid is its venom; this replaces the saliva and other fluids. Thus, vampires have no sperm, so they cannot make vampire babies. Also, when a vampire is changed, they stay the same way forever. If a woman is pregnant, she will remain pregnant forever, no matter what stage her pregnancy was in, two days or eight months, and the baby will never be born.

This also explains Alice's hair. Before she was changed, she was in an asylum, so her hair had been shaved off, and it was just growing back when she was changed. If you have long hair and you are changed, but then you cut that hair, it will not grow back. They can style their hair, though, such as getting hair extensions or using curling and straightening irons.

This is why I thought of this in the first place. I read that question and developed more questions in return.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff