Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Dreams Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LØL
  +1
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:08 am
Asalamu'alaykum! I wonder what Islam says about dreams...  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:35 pm
Dreams are useful in Islam and they are considered as the 46th part of prophecy.

It can be interpreted and used to explain the future and the past.

That is not according to me but to this site.  

Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:06 pm
huh, there are even qualifications to be a dream interpreter and such for Muslims....
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:11 am
The first one dident work, the last one dident tell anything special...  

Zaakii

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:54 am
okay..let's see here..i dreamt yesterday..that i was on the plane to my homeland..it was just me on the plane..and it was a huge plane..and i was just sittig on my seat looking out the window..and i found out that i didn't have anything with me..no other clothes and no cellphone! (i don't know why i wanted my cellphone with me..i wouldn't care..if it happened in real life) and blabla..and then my two sisters and one brother came in..from no where..and they had clothes..and things..and when we looked out the window..we saw alot of red clouds in a shape of a crescent and a star..
and then..the plane falled..like this.

User Image
(haha..nice painting..i know, not :'D )

.and..it was in slowmotion..or something..but it wasn't..no it wasn't slowmotion..it was like if someone/something was holding it..and it was water under us..and then we went out the plane..and the water wasn't deep..where we landed..but then we took that man's boat in the little island ..he was black..and the we went to the beach..and..we found a woman..she looked..or..i knew she was indian..from india..and she told us..we were in "Alana".."Salana" something like that..and that it was somewhere in south africa..or..it was an island..where madagascar is now..and so i woke up..and then i slept again..and i had another dream..i was in school somewhere in kina..:'D

But! my question! does it mean something! or is it just a dream..?

And another thing..my little sister..had fever one day..it was a long time ago..and my grandmother was sitting next to her..and she started talking, my sister..she said.."something big will happend infront of my uncles house"

two days later..a car crashed into the house..

How did she know..and she didn't remember what she said..it was so strange..and scary..
any explanations?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:03 am
Wow Raina! o; That's pretty cool, I rarely think I can think of weird dreams like that, But when I do I just freak out alittle. From what I see it seems like Allah (SWT) might be saying something, I dunno but that's pretty crazy with the car crash too...

Regardless I've had many dreams of falling from a far up and high cliff, I would see a city or little village below, and just as I was about to crash and supposedly "die" I wake up and shake myself to wake up even more. xd  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:25 am
Haydar the Truthful
Wow Raina! o; That's pretty cool, I rarely think I can think of weird dreams like that, But when I do I just freak out alittle. From what I see it seems like Allah (SWT) might be saying something, I dunno but that's pretty crazy with the car crash too...

Regardless I've had many dreams of falling from a far up and high cliff, I would see a city or little village below, and just as I was about to crash and supposedly "die" I wake up and shake myself to wake up even more. xd

Yea..i always dream..that i fall from somewhere..but i wake up right before i die..or whatever...
And yea..the crash..it was scary..
And about the dream with the plane..we (me and my family) finally decided..that w're going to Tunisia..in about one week or two..and we haven't been there in two years..so i thought..i don't wanna die in a plane crash before i get to see my family and friends..in my homeland..i'm a bit afraid..that something like that will happen..but i think it's normal..but..the dream was a bit scary..i don't know..after the car crash and things..
i don't know.. sad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:42 am
_rainarai_
Haydar the Truthful

Yea..i always dream..that i fall from somewhere..but i wake up right before i die..or whatever...
And about the dream with the plane..we (me and my family) finally decided..that w're going to Tunisia..in about one week or two..and we haven't been there in two years..so i thought..i don't wanna die in a plane crash before i get to see my family and friends..in my homeland..i'm a bit afraid..that something like that will happen..but i think it's normal..but..the dream was a bit scary..i don't know..after the car crash and things..
i don't know.. sad

Inshallah, Life is too short so being afraid of Death is being afraid of something that is gonna happen at one point or another, Just hope for the best and pray nothing bad will happen and Inshallah you'll be fine.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:42 pm
Haydar the Truthful
_rainarai_
Haydar the Truthful

i don't know.. sad

Inshallah, Life is too short so being afraid of Death is being afraid of something that is gonna happen at one point or another, Just hope for the best and pray nothing bad will happen and Inshallah you'll be fine.

True.. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:05 am
Hmm... I don't remmeber alot from my dreams...

And my dreams are mostly SOOOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

But they have a meaning? I just heard that all humans dream when they sleep! And without dreaming, they get insain... 3nodding I kinda die alot in dreams lol And i somethimes have other roles, like being in a mafia, ore being a game character ore something wink  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:35 am
well first as Rania said!!

i guess when you are going there the flight is to show that it is some where far where you did not live now!!

and falling of plan means you are going to lose something i guess not life! its somthing you are expecting it to be in there!! so it won't be!!

and your bro and sisters being with you mean they will be expecting same as you!! but some how you will be more included in it...!!

this is what i can say!!

just dun believe me all it can be all lie or may be true!!

and i used to have a dream in my childhood!

it goes something like i am playing with my friends (hide n' seek) and i am finding a place to hide so i find a home open and my friend is coming right in that street so i go in that house as i go i see a lady there she says not to open the lock behind me!!

when i see it i see a door huge kind of door and a lock old lock on the handle!!

i try to touch it and i duno how i find that there was no lock there!!

i enter in and i find the staircase leading downwards!!

well its a circular building from top!!

and the staircase goes down along the circular wall!! its all dark and a purple kind of look and its all old!!

i listen some one calling for help or probably crying the image that comes in my mind of the voice is of a female with all curly hair scatered around her face wearing white top with dirt on it!!

and she is down resting on floor!!

but i keep going down but i reach no where!!

and the dream vanishes and i some times wake but some times not!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:11 am
Ok? Soo dreams have meanings?

I saw readed some of those...

There is one that tells that the person you dream about, is the other human of you!

Soo how come you guys belive in those weird meanings?

Somethimes when i dream, i dream that i wake up lol And then some weird things happend... And then i wake up again, but for real rofl

What does this mean? That i shall wake up fast? Ore it is namaz? Ore someone is gonna kill me while i sleep if i don't wake up? lol  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:47 am
Zaaki
Ok? Soo dreams have meanings?

I saw readed some of those...

There is one that tells that the person you dream about, is the other human of you!

Soo how come you guys belive in those weird meanings?

Somethimes when i dream, i dream that i wake up lol And then some weird things happend... And then i wake up again, but for real rofl

What does this mean? That i shall wake up fast? Ore it is namaz? Ore someone is gonna kill me while i sleep if i don't wake up? lol

lol

you are talking like i used when i was 13

i used to see a dream there i wake up then after waking i wake up again again again and again and in the end when i wake up in Rl i thought i t was still dream rofl rofl rofl

that has no meaning its just dreams!!

and other i saw about was i am in the sky standing on the clouds and then there is an angle who is covered with white cloth and light is spreaded far away!!

he ask me 3 questions i dun remember i answer him 2 but last i duno my mom calls me and then i say him that please let me go now my mom is calling me and then he does not let me go then i start crying and i wake up!!

lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:20 am
hahaa, tassan.. xd  

_rainarai_

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:40 am
Today i had a dream about i was playing soccer in a whery big ground... The distance to the goal was like 1 mile... And in the midle of the ground there was this mountain that you had to climp lol

I dreamed that i was in the cornor far away from the goal, and i was a bit atacked... And i was soo weak!!! I had no power to run... Soo i hitted the ball to pass someone, and the ball was whery slow! It was going like 1 MPH... But the ball keep going, and no one tock the ball... And the goal keeper was also a bit stunned, soo the ball went into the goal!!!!!!!! And then there was something weird about some rooms... And then i don't remmeber more question

Soo what does Islam have to do with dreams?  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff