Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Twlight Prom Meet-up! Click the Link! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:37 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/prom-crashers-2008/twilight-lovers-forks-high-school-prom/t.40368649/

Click and have fun at Forks High School Prom!

UPDATE: How about this: The one who shows up with the BEST Edward Cullen Date (mule or main avi cosplay) wins? Or we could have a contest for all the main characters? I'd like to have a bitchin prize for this, but I wanna know who's interested.
IF your interested and would like to donate a bit of money, I can start looking for nicey-nice prizes. I can fund the prize myself, but I'd rather not drop too much money if I don't think anyone's interested in this. Let me know! heart

So, would everyone like to meet up at the Gaia Prom event? I think if we all schedule it and try to make a few posts we could keep up a thread without getting swamped off the page.

We could all talk about Edwards smoldering eyes while we grooved!

We could even have some events or something of our own, like a DANCE OFF, Prom Doodle contest, or something equally awesome.

Post here if you'd like to meet up on the 16th (be it in a forum or in towns, whichever is more rocking during prom) heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:42 pm
I'd be there!  

sakanaya

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

Alice Cullen The Vampress

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:46 pm
I will definitely try to be there too  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:41 am
I'm in!!!

And Edward is MY date lol  

6vampire6mistress6

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:10 am
i'll come! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:10 am
That would be fun!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Teehee its Bee

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:46 am
I'll be there!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:56 am
Count me in!
That sound really fun.  

Matsako

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:17 am
I'm in :]

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:34 am
i'm there  

3MS-G3MS

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:44 am
xD Sounds wicked.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:06 am
Now if we could only make a perfect gaia online edward cullen!  

Matsako

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:22 am
Please God No!
I don't want to be mean, but when people make Twilight based threads and talk about nothing but Edward, it makes the rest of the Twilight fans look bad. Guilds are okay. You have the guild for Twilight talk. No one else wants to read about it.

I'm from the GD. You get the wrong end of the stick if you talk about Twilight. I sound cheesey right now I know. But please keep this in mind.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:00 am
Pubic Genital Lice
Please God No!
I don't want to be mean, but when people make Twilight based threads and talk about nothing but Edward, it makes the rest of the Twilight fans look bad. Guilds are okay. You have the guild for Twilight talk. No one else wants to read about it.

I'm from the GD. You get the wrong end of the stick if you talk about Twilight. I sound cheesey right now I know. But please keep this in mind.

So very very true.

We need to go and have a deep conversations about the plot or something

xx__Huginn- -Muninn

Matsako

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:36 am
Pubic Genital Lice Wrote:
Please God No!

Very true, I know a whole lot of people who seem to talk only about Edward Cullen and it drives me mad.Its like they don't care about the plot or anything else, and yes I have no idea how to quote, sorry....  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff