Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conflicted

Back to Guilds

A place where every one belongs and every one can have different, conflicting opinions. 

Tags: Help, Everybody, Roleplaying, Writing, Games 

Reply .:Games Forum:.
The Tektek story Game Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:57 am
You make a TekTek avi, then the person below you writes a little story with them as the main character. One paragraph or more. I start.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:26 am
The queen, a very beautiful woman, walks into the room. Everything goes quiet. The music stops, the people stare. The young queen looks down on her guests. She locked eyes with a handsome young man. They both just stared at each other, their hearts jumping in their chests. It was love at first sight. From that moment on, they knew they were meant for each other.

Mine: User Image  

Time_Continues
Captain

Demonic Repentance
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:17 pm
The goddess glared down at her prisoner. "Talk. Now." He sighed. "On one condition. You take a mortal form." The golden spire of light slowly materialized into a woman, great and powerful. She held her whip, flaming right to the tip, tentatively in her hands.

Mine~
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:40 pm
The only female warrior for her country. Also, the only warrior who stayed alive. After the attack on Greece their numbers were wiped out. Only she, the Mother Warrior, survived. She limped 300 miles home...alone. Bloody, cold, and half starved she arrived at her home town with a set look on her face as she stared at fellow townswoman and shook her head, "No...I'm sorry...all your husbands are dead..." She then collasped to the ground.

Mine:
User Image  

Time_Continues
Captain

Demonic Repentance
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:02 pm
The elementalist smiled, the breeze playing with her hair. She walked calmly through the fields, a joyful sun in the air. Nothing could ruin her mood now; she was much too jubilant. She sat down, letting the faint moisture of her cloud tickle her nose. She eventually relaxed into a laying position. She felt someone lay next to her. She turned to see who it was, and was met with a kiss, passionate. She melted into it, loving the man who loved her back.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Pompeii happened all because of the Volcano God. The evil man with his fire swords and cape. Staring down on the helpless city of Pompeii with he fire red eyes. His one true love by his side, watching. One day his true love couldn't take just watching any more, she left him. The Volcano God was enraged and took his anger out on the city of Pompeii burning all the innocent people and letting very few escape.

User Image  

Time_Continues
Captain

Demonic Repentance
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:47 pm
As she stepped through the bamboo, she smiled. She decided this was a perfect place to read. She sat down silently, gracefully. Eventually, she fell asleep, aware of a pair of eyes on her... when she woke up, a man was next to her, holding a knife to her neck. The bamboo shot out, killing him, going through her assailant. She was sickened, and set out again, trying to find repentance. A priest told her to find his spirit and apologize. After many years, she finally succeeded. She was forgiven, and her waves of guilt disappeared.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:12 pm
He stood, staring down from the roof, watching his city. The pulsing light on his chest is the cities heart, if he, the God of the city, died then the city would die too. The only companion who he has is a small fluffy bat. This bat flies over the city and sneaks into bedrooms while people are sleeping to check up on them. Little is known how the city has stayed alive but what is known is that the city refuses to die, even after the 1906 earthquake, the city of San Fransico can only stay alive as long as the God who has the cities heart stays alive, so what ever you do, DON'T kill him.

User Image  

Time_Continues
Captain

Demonic Repentance
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:08 pm
He laughed evilly, standing over his victim. It was a sinner; he was doing the world a favor. His hand plunged into the man's head, rooting in his mind, then forced him to relive every evil thing he'd done. The man below him slowly faded away.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:12 pm
The sun sends her warrior down to kill darkness. A warrior of marble white skin and yellow sun tattoos. He is equiped with many swords but he cannot kill darkness. Darkness is only a shade and nothing more. The warrior returns to the sun to be beaten and then is sent out again, and he again fails.

User Image  

Time_Continues
Captain

Jin-of-the-Kazama

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:34 pm
The beautiful young kunoichi had given up on her village to pursue the Black Magic arts. There was no going back for her. She didn't plan to. She called her beast to her side and set off down the trail. She pulled the red mouth cover up and hid her face, and in turn, her past.

Mine --> User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:04 pm

User Image
The young man found himself in a large temple. His curiousness led him to the back, where he found a large chest. Thinking there was gold inside, he opened and let loose a demon that took control of this body and left the victim's soul in the chest.

Mine:
User Image

Held In Focus

Time_Continues
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:14 am
She grinned evilly, ready to have her hat strike out at anything that came near her. A section of her face torn from a previous attack, the skin having to be replaced with fabric. She lives in fear of more attacks and in excitement for the chance to get her revenge, her little bat following her where ever she goes.

Mine:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 pm
This year was her year.

Every year she would forget to wear green on St. Patrick's Day, but no today. This time she was ready. as she walked out of her house she ignored her brothers sniggering and continued on to her school. All day she pinched people. For some reason, no one was wearing any green. When she got to her final class of the day, everyone was rubbing sore, pinched spots. "Why didn't you wear green?" She asked.

"IT'S FEBRUARY!" The class said in unison.

Mine --> User Image  

Jin-of-the-Kazama

.:Games Forum:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas