Sealed Letters for May Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:55 pm
May I ask why the sealed letters have started off so high? I mean they usually are high and then they go down but they have stayed at 20k. What do you think will happen between now and the 15th?  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:00 pm
No clue...

I went to check at tektek to see if there is a trend of exceptionally good items for May or some kind of pattern but I didn't see anything.  

Salmay
Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:07 pm
usually the price doesn't start leveling off until about the 8th-10th . . . sometimes even closer . . . depending on if they give out clues or not . . . and thanks to the BoW it may have had a permanent impact on the prices . . .  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:42 pm
They are now worth 19k average, and the lowest currently on the market is 21k. A year ago, the sealeds were 15k...  

Cattrain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:43 pm
Last month they were only 17K at this point...  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:16 am
The price'll probably remain pretty much static, anywhere between 17k and 21k, until the 15th, then depending on the item it'll go up or down.  

Parasox v2

Lucky F13

Invisible Giver

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:20 am
may items are pretty good looks like high expectations  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:44 am
Well hopefully they'll be dropping in price! I'd like to buy two of them. And I'd rather not spend any Gaia Cash on letters. (Already spent my monthly Gaia allowance on BoW's.)  

Lady Catalina

Glitteris

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:28 am
People probably think they'll be amaaaaaazing this month because of Rock Hard/Rock Puppy. I don't think they'll go over as well as last month's, but I like the more recent collectables (as seen from my avi). I'm not as picky as most of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:27 pm
User Image

I buy my with my real life cash. I bought three so far, sold one, and I might keep the other. I'm not sure.
Koo Koo ca Choo...

Intergalactic StarDust

Grunni AIDS

7,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:35 pm
Yearly inflation. They go up a little bit each year. As to when they'll go down, it probably won't be until the actual item is released. I hope they're good; Gaia's MC's as of late haven't really got a lot of people super happy over them, other than the Masterpieces. I think it's because the people who used to make the MC's before Cash Shop came out are now making Cash Shop items.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:00 pm
Hm. Well as far as I have seen letters are doing pretty darn good so far.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Ehstelle

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:16 pm

Sold my rock hard for one T^T

Well Idc really, I just hope its an MC that will rais in price overtime...
lets say 40 K?

o3o

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:23 pm
usually by the 3rd-4th day of the month the sealed letters would hit its lowest point before the 15th. since it's the 5th day now I don't think they'll be going down.
it makes me sad because the price for sealed letters is going up each month. I think it's because of the EI items, people are finding better uses for the money than for sealed letters.  

Neiina

Faerdra

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:43 pm
User Image
Dear Goddess, I can remember being able to buy a sealed for 2.5k. =_=
User Image

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers