Reply Art!
Like to draw? Post your drawings here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:48 pm
This thread is for everyone who likes to draw and wants to show it off. You don't even have to be good at drawing, as long as you're proud of what you draw.

1) Please keep it PG13. (no nudity)
2) No flaming other people's drawings. Give them constructive critiscm if you think they could do better.
3) And the last rule is....TO HAVE FUN! Become inspired by other people's drawings and use some of their techniques to emphasize your own drawings and etc.

You can post as many pictures as you want. Try to keep them small enough so that people can see the whole entire drawing without having to scroll around the page.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:24 pm
here's one of mine. (more definitely to come)
User Image
All the drawings I've done are usually because of boredom. This drawing is no different, but i like it. I know the head is sorta big and the hands are kinda small, and the scythe's blade can't possible be held by that tiny little staff, but oh well. i liked the design. Plus i've been trying to draw more animals and trying to get their proportions right.  

mintsie_ii

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:36 pm
Draconia23
here's one of mine. (more definitely to come)
User Image
All the drawings I've done are usually because of boredom. This drawing is no different, but i like it. I know the head is sorta big and the hands are kinda small, and the scythe's blade can't possible be held by that tiny little staff, but oh well. i liked the design. Plus i've been trying to draw more animals and trying to get their proportions right.

This is great!! xd Keep up the good work!  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:37 am
it's so perty! blaugh  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:10 am
it looks good draconia  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:40 pm
thanks for the comments guys! sweatdrop 4laugh  

Fire Dragon Blaze

Aetherschreiber

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:39 pm
Here's a pic of one of my RPG characters. Drawing was done in pencil sketch and scanned. Color and background was done using photoshop.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:59 pm
cool 3nodding *wishes i had photoshop* emo  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:17 pm
wow! awesome job Aether!
*looks at spear* i'd hate to be on the receiving end of that thing... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:54 am
LOL! Yeah, the weapon is total win in gameplay. It's got a spell on it that makes her move faster. There's been a few times when I think my GM has regretted handing it to her. sweatdrop

I'm actually working on making it as a prop IRL. mrgreen  

Aetherschreiber

shewolfgeo

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:45 pm
Here is one that was done a few weeks ago... Done for a Gaia player who loves pandas. (don't take please) Enjoy while its up. It'll be removed from my account later. (to make room for other things) Too see more go to
my DeviantArt page.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:10 pm
i wish i had a better photoshop more pro i guess mrgreen  

Divine Ishtar

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:28 pm
wow shewolf! that panda looks soo real and it's really cute!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:32 pm
i found this a while ago. i drew this during my christmas break. (sorry if it's a bit blurry, i don't know why my digital camera did that)
User Image
can't really explain a lot here. the title is "Lost" although at the time i just really wanted to draw something wearing a scarf... sweatdrop  

mintsie_ii

shewolfgeo

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:26 pm
Quote:

wow shewolf! that panda looks soo real and it's really cute!

thank you so much..

Quote:

i wish i had a better photoshop more pro i guess

I use elements 2.0 (very old and small version of photoshop) It works well. I do have photoshop 7.0 but for some reason my computer doesn't let me use it. lol  
Art!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff